Thread: Undecided Rebuilding/recruiting!! possible merger

Enthusiast

Undecided Rebuilding/recruiting!! possible merger

At the end of last we were a 22 province kingdom had a 3/5 war record and woulda been 4/6 but kingdom we were warring dragged out war 3 weeks til EOA.... Anyways our war records for some of the past few ages are 5/7, 4/6, 5/6, and 4/5..... We lost 12 players at end of age... A few left permanantly and the rest are taking this age off and will be returning next age.... We have a great group of leaders and discuss most things about kingdom in IRC Su h as war tactics, kingdom set-up war plans and waves.. . We do not require anyone to idle in IRC but do prefer you to be online during waves which are on the 20th usually....I have about 5 invites and am looking to recruit 8 players.... Maybe toured a small group of 5-6 stuck in a ghetto we can invite all if everyone is active.....

Enthusiast
    We have a 1000 acre faery/ mystic that need a little TLC.... Has lots of gold and science points built up..... Message me in forums or come to #undecided in IRC and talk to terrick or titanreborn

Post Fiend
    bump

Enthusiast
    We are still lookkng... We ha e a group of 12-13 dedicated players... Looking for another group and 8-10 looking for a home...

Hey mate. I think I have may have spoken to you on IRC already, but check out our thread: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ew-opportunity

Our rules maybe a bit more strict but not everyone has fallen away yet lol. Right now we could probably accommodate 6-7 die hards with more being possible soon. If your numbers drop even more or it's something that may interest you let me know.

Thread Information