Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helpful video

Helpful video

Hey guys, I have a helpful video for those new to Utopia Angel and Utopiapimp. It's found here at youtu.be/PdisqutzbWE. I should have more videos on the way soon! Hope this helps some of you!

Thats really nice for new players, good job!

Very nice. You also now have more youtube traffic and have done more for noobs than Godly.
    You even did the forum agent, thats perfect for someone starting.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

I like to post
    GJ DacadeXI.

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    and have done more for noobs than Godly.
    Goodly is self promoting name n00b. All his paid offers are fraud.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Very nice dude. Should be stickied and added to wikipedia. Make one to help attacking!

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    Very nice. You also now have more youtube traffic and have done more for noobs than Godly.
    Maybe this is just Godly taking Bishop's advice but doing it on a clone?!;p

Do you think I'd make a video on how to setup angel? I teach noobs looking to become pros, not people too lazy to read the help file.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Do you think I'd make a video on how to setup angel? I teach noobs looking to become pros, not people too lazy to read the help file.
    He's helped more people than you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Bishiop - Is there any issue with me adding this into the wiki ? I could add in a new section under "Player Written Guides" called "Player Made Video Tutorials" or something similar?
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

No, i would be happy to see such a section. I'd even dump a few credits to people that made videos if i though we could get a library going.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    No, i would be happy to see such a section. I'd even dump a few credits to people that made videos if i though we could get a library going.
    one of the best posts i ever seen u make :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    He's helped more people than you.
    Doubtful. Just the powerpoint presentation I made a couple years ago was downloaded over 2k times. But sure keep talking about things you have no clue about.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Doubtful. Just the powerpoint presentation I made a couple years ago was downloaded over 2k times. But sure keep talking about things you have no clue about.
    I think publicly available videos are more useful then you trying to make cash off people. As i said to yo before, you'd probably make more cash long term off youtube with less effort.

I'm not trying to make cash off teaching people. I teach people for free all the time. I was just curious if people wanted me to put together a 1 hour course on how to play well. I was hoping to be able to collect enough money to equal my cost of time preparing it and actually sitting through the 1 hour. There wasn't enough interest, partially because of people like Elit and DHaran smearing my reputation as a good player because I guess they don't like seeing people either being helped or people making money (even if it's peanuts compared to the amount of work I'd have to do). I'm not upset one way or another. I save 4 hours of my life, 10-20 people lose out on being "top kingdom ready" players, DHaran is happy that I don't have $100 more than I already do.

I don't really want to argue about it anymore. If you don't value paying a little bit for professional help (yes, I am a professional of 15 years) then that's your choice. Hopefully someone else will step up and do it for free! Maybe me if I'm really bored one weekend.

I don't really want to argue about it anymore. If you don't value paying a little bit for professional help (yes, I am a professional of 15 years) then that's your choice. Hopefully someone else will step up and do it for free! Maybe me if I'm really bored one weekend.
    So.. wheres your CV?

Thread Information