Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Helpful video

I like to post
    Godly, all your reputation is result from your self promoting it last 10 ages. I don't have any problem with it and most from your forum post are funny for read. My problem is when you want to get money from new ppl in free online game. If you want to teach do it for free and don't troll. All our paid offers is clear troll. Its why i tell its fraud.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

As someone who as played with me, I'm disappointed that you've tried to slander my talent. My reputation comes from word of mouth from people who play with me. Every kingdom I join has 5-10 people who are skeptical of how good I am based on your thinking that it's all excessive hype, and then they are quickly silenced within a week as I fly through the charts without help or pool. From what I've seen, every province you've had success with has finished the round with obscene amounts of -TB. I'm not saying you're a bad player. You're actually a very good player. I'm just saying that someone like you probably won't be very useful learning tool for some random player playing in a ghetto. They won't be able to get 100 million gc aid throughout the round. My specific talent set of extreme growth without aid or pool is what I can offer to others.

As far as taking money from new people for a game... we all can put a price tag on how much things are worth to us. Some spend it on credits for renames/taunts, others spend it on fart apps. Why don't you let people determine whether or not they want to spend money on getting better at utopia and focus your argument on my talent level. Are you saying that I am not talented enough to teach new people how to become very good at utopia? Because if you are, you are the fraud.
    Last edited by Godly; 01-07-2013 at 18:10.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I like to post
    Godly, i never told you are bad player. You are good player and very entertainment forum poster. Just what you offer in your "shop" is not serious. For example you was in BB/Pulse last 2 ages but they didn't got Crown. How your presence in any kd up chances for it. This is team game not solo.
    About my teaching skills new ppl, they are limited only from my English. Same time past 4 ages in my kd Polar Bears/AMA i helped alot ppl to learn game better.
    Teach new ppl is not hard. Any one who is high active and can follow orders can get place in any good kd. If he is newbie ppl in kd can teach him. This kind ppl is much more loyal and stay for longer in kd don't matter what problems you face.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

It's the difference between getting a personal trainer and reading a free howto on doing bench presses on Google. You'll get the basics on Google, but you'll probably have piss poor form until a friend or a professional helps you..

I wasn't planning on teaching new people how to play. Why would a completely new person attend my course and have everything I'm saying fly over their head? I was planning on teaching ~intermediate level people (1-3 years experience) that are somehow always stuck with bad provs how to take it to the next level and be the predator instead of the prey.

Again, your opinion on what is worth money and what is not is irrelevant because you aren't anybody's financial adviser. If you seem to think that this kind of service should be free, why don't you do it?
    Last edited by Godly; 01-07-2013 at 19:39.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Veteran
    From what I've seen in all posts related to Godly's godliness 95% of it it's you telling everyone how good are you and 5% someone that used to play with you making a joke. I never saw these tones of people claiming how extremely good you are and so on. I personally have no idea if you are that good or not, but to me it all sounds all too much "I am that good".
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

great video! cant wait for the next one.

Thumbs up

i have two youtube videos at 200k and 400k views and i haven't made monies off em

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

good video dude :).....much better than previous utopia related videos on youtube
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Regular
    Didnt see the full vid but great job!

And credits for contribution sounds like a great idea. I am willing to contribute credits if we have someone who can hold the pool.

New Video!!!!

Decade put up a new Utopia video, creating a province tutorial. good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzsFh58X-io
    Last edited by Jago; 16-07-2013 at 04:02. Reason: i'm a spaz

Just put a new one up showing people basic navigation and how to play...can be found at youtu.be/kBk90x5z4GY. I hope others will follow and post video tutorials as well.....I'd like to see more on the wiki!

Can you PM me the links to al your vids to i can add them to the wiki somewhere?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

great work Decade! It can be pretty hard for newer players to get started and these videos should provide great help to them! :D
    Watch out guys, we got a badass over here

@ Bishop - i made a section already for his last video, and have added this one.
    One thing that i would like to suggest is that when you make the videos, have the ads turned off (maybe bishiop can top you up with some credits to do this). It just makes it all look cleaner and the game nicer.
    Last edited by Spahrep; 25-07-2013 at 13:46.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

The link to all my videos is at youtube.com/user/Dacade11/videos. I'm eventually going to be putting more videos up, but not all of them will be about Utopia. I have a few other things I want to make tutorials of, not to mention I'm eventually going to use my channel as a video blog. I'll see what I can do about getting rid of the ads for the videos though, although I think some of those animated chicks are pretty good looking, lol.

Thread Information