Simians suffer 3 deletions

<Bishop|popcorn> deleted a bunch of people
    <Bishop|popcorn> then checked to see if any of them were in named kds
    <Bishop|popcorn> 3 were
    <Bishop|popcorn> simians
    <Bishop|popcorn> i dont do specifics
    <Bishop|popcorn> but all deleteions so far today were xlogging
    <Bishop|popcorn> one person logging multiple accounts
    Simian's supposed spy was, in fact, their own xlogger.

Forum Addict
    poor simians.

Post Fiend
    People still xlog? How sad.

Lendorav, Kadri, Prince

Leader, GF, IRL friend.

All estonians, all stopped hitting in war. Logged thier accs without attacking. Without spending gc. Without doing ****.

Simians is not xlogging. They screwed us in war and it was a solid way to end the lifes of the accounts.

Lendorav will NEVER again be seen. His purpose was to infiltrate and screw us up. Mission accomplished.
    GG to him
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

maybe it was one of those singapore proxy flaw thingy ... prolly gonna get reinstated

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Forum Fanatic
    They all knew each other. Lendorav was sitting one. I am guessing we was one using multiple accounts...

Pretty low of Havoc imo, cant win fair just make people cheat for you!!

Post Fiend
    I wonder how much they paid them, new business venture?

Post Fiend
    i think they were just too drunk to even realise that they are logging from same ip

Sure, Anri. You recruited somebody into leadership who just so happened to bring along his girlfriend and some mystery IRL friend. You were caught totally awares by the fact that he was xlogging all three accounts, and he absolutely must be a spy.

What is with you and recruiting people like this into leadership? Calle, Hellraiser, and now this Estonian? I'm sure you're familiar with the saying "Fool me once, shame on you..." Perhaps you should stop making excuses about how you had no idea you were allowing cheaters and NAP-breakers and the like into leadership, and just fess up that you have absolutely no moral fiber.

Forum Fanatic
    It makes you realise why the top is not active. **** like this naffs up your age and its the left overs who get screwed. I'm actually considering quoting this game altogether now or at least top play. Cheaters are hard to catch and when they do get caught it naffs up the whole age. At least if you are a warring ghetto it does not matter. The top will never be competitve if everyone gets punished for a few peoples actions although I agree with the punishments. Shame there are people out there who feel the need to ruin the game for others.

Can the game not IP ban these fools for life?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Sure, Anri. You recruited somebody into leadership who just so happened to bring along his girlfriend and some mystery IRL friend. You were caught totally awares by the fact that he was xlogging all three accounts, and he absolutely must be a spy.

What is with you and recruiting people like this into leadership? Calle, Hellraiser, and now this Estonian? I'm sure you're familiar with the saying "Fool me once, shame on you..." Perhaps you should stop making excuses about how you had no idea you were allowing cheaters and NAP-breakers and the like into leadership, and just fess up that you have absolutely no moral fiber.
    There is no way to prove if people are lying... We had a guy in MW last age getting Intel from a farm account... He got deleted which ultimately left 24 very pissed off players. Mw I think was the cleanest and fairest kingdom around with leadership with great morals. No one can be aware. Imo a system whereby they get deleted from province and that province losses x% of resources and honor would be "fairer" for the other players...?

It's not the games fault. But something needs to be done to this so its not the legit players that suffer.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    They all knew each other. Lendorav was sitting one. I am guessing we was one using multiple accounts...
    To be fair, you guys mentioned he was crosslogging in the other thread when you said he was sitting two other provinces.

Still sucks, sorry :(

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    It makes you realise why the top is not active. **** like this naffs up your age and its the left overs who get screwed. I'm actually considering quoting this game altogether now or at least top play. Cheaters are hard to catch and when they do get caught it naffs up the whole age. At least if you are a warring ghetto it does not matter. The top will never be competitve if everyone gets punished for a few peoples actions although I agree with the punishments. Shame there are people out there who feel the need to ruin the game for others.

Can the game not IP ban these fools for life?
    Thats not possible. I get a new IP from my ISP every few months, if i siwth ISPs i could have a new one tomorrow. There's really no easy way to lifetime ban.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Even when I played with bishop in my KD and was pretty strict on no xlogging I would occasionally be fooled by a xlogger. Well perhaps not fooled but occasionally someone in my KD would xlog. Can happen to anyone. This particular scenario sounds quite strange. I am pretty confident it has nothing to do with us.
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information