Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Simians suffer 3 deletions

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Your post can be broken down into these points:

1. We recruited somebody we could not trust.
    2. He screwed us over in war with Havoc.
    3. He cheated and got us deleted.
    4. The whole world wants to destroy us

This can be implied from your post, as well as ones made previously:

• We didn't know he cheated, so the deletions were unfair.

These points also:

1. Simians is SO LEGIT that they NEVER traded!
    2. Simians routinely wins war against more organized opponents who cheat!
    3. The whole world wants to destroy us!
    4. Bishop should not discuss public knowledge publicly when it makes Simians look bad.
    5. This thread is a flame thread.

You've cheated before. You have traded, you have broken Utopian social norms, and you've never had a shred of honor or decency. You hit into wars, break NAPs, farm out crowns, and your own leaders would rather intra-raze than be kicked from a kingdom. Now you've been caught x-logging, or at least 3 of your 'players' have been. I suggest you man up and accept this fact.

Bishop routinely announces that a sweep of deletions has occurred, and what those deletions were for. In fact, that is exactly what happened in the logs I posted. I just took out the bits that weren't relevant to Simians because I have no interest in discussing ghetto-deletions. Your childish position on punishment for the crime is pathetic at best, as is your attempt to villianize Bishop for deleting your provinces.

This thread is also not a flame thread. The OP clearly addresses a hot topic regarding your farmout to Havoc, and was intended to clear up the situation once and for all.

Go find something else to cry about.
    How about this instead, you stop getting concerned about Simians so much and run your own little things instead. You spend way to much time talking about Simians as if you know me or us or what we play for or what we want. You are mentioning my name or my KD every day. Stop being obsessed about us and do something noteworthy. You started this topic, so obv its something you want.
    You keep trashtalking everywhere you go, no matter if its on irc or here. When are you going to get cured from this obsession. Your every single post about Simians had a goal and every single one knows it.

You need to grow up kid and stop holding Bishops hand.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

What a wonderful way to address none of the issues at hand, Anri. Truly you are a master of ****posting.

follow octobrevs advice. its time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Well AB, you also have to understand that basically everyone who plays in a top KD is or was a cheater at some point because everyone who played in old Top KD's before invites was involved in circumvention of the rules at some level or another. They either did it, or were aware of KD mates doing it. From that standpoint, it is difficult to cast the first stone and things become very forgivable.
    Trading was never really a big issue and I personally, never considered it cheating (the game did, though). To me kingdoms that traded aren't cheaters. Those who scripted/multied etc is a different story

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Traders were cheaters. Simple as that.

Of course all the traders didn't think trading was cheating. You know who doesn't think multi'ing it cheating? People who use multis.

No, people who use multies know that it is cheating. They just do it anyways.
    Maybe you should cheat a little before talking about it, Palem.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Sorry, I've never felt the need to cheat to get ahead in a free game that awards you nothing for winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Sorry, I've never felt the need to cheat to get ahead in a free game that awards you nothing for winning.
    You should not cheat even if it would come an award if you win by cheating.
    Cheating is cheap no matter what.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Oh snap , so now bishop has to look up every kingdom who traded in the past? and delete their Top3 provinces.....
    He is going to be a busy busy something :) , all the times those top kingdoms hopelessly were trying to get MSN/IRC/Email contact with some new guy that random-med in their kingdom to take over their accounts asap and snatch their acc name and password.

That is part of what destroyed the game, the new people coming here didn't even stand a chance to learn.

I undestand Palem never felt the need to cheat, I didn't feel it either up till now :-)
    There is nothing to gain, so there is nothing to lose, It all makes sense now.....

There's a moratorium on people/acounts that traded under mehul.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

cheating had its fun moments :) but wouldnt advise anyone to cheat, might en up like Hellrazor!

Post Fiend
    Well new facts have emerged, according to bishop i never cheated, I only had suspicious activity.....(aiding my kingdom members)

(I still can confirm that i had cheated like 15 ages ago though!!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    Well new facts have emerged, according to bishop i never cheated, I only had suspicious activity.....(aiding my kingdom members)

Please do not put words in my mouth, i am capable of speaking for myself.

I'd like to make it quite clear that you did, in fact, cheat. You just managed to get away with it.

Given that you already have a thread about your deletion, please leave this thread for discussing simians.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post

You are a notorious cheater. Just accept it and stop complaining.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I find this suggestion odd.

Victory is its own reward.

Thread Information