Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians suffer 3 deletions

that why u recruit from other games like domination and starcraft ....

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    To be fair, you guys mentioned he was crosslogging in the other thread when you said he was sitting two other provinces.

Still sucks, sorry :(
    Hand on heart I thought you could sit 2. They were cheating scum as prince said lendoravs gf logged Lendorav. I totally agree with the banning but not the way if causes the rest of the kd to quit and give up. This is why the top is not competitive. As long as this continues to happen ghetto warring seems the most viable option. When you are going for honor crown and you get a new province made in that kd, it has high honor. Can there not be an option introduced to start at x% of kds median provinces land OR honor?

With WiFi hotspots popping up all over the place, logging IP's might not be a very good way of catching multi's anymore...all you'd need to do is trot down the street to the next Starbucks with your trusty iPhone, and bingo. Not sure what the answer is. I took a 10 age sabbatical, and when i came back there was account sitting, and I thought, hey, there goes multi's, but i guess not...

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Hand on heart I thought you could sit 2. They were cheating scum as prince said lendoravs gf logged Lendorav. I totally agree with the banning but not the way if causes the rest of the kd to quit and give up. This is why the top is not competitive. As long as this continues to happen ghetto warring seems the most viable option. When you are going for honor crown and you get a new province made in that kd, it has high honor. Can there not be an option introduced to start at x% of kds median provinces land OR honor?
    Huh, maybe I'm wrong and you can. But I'm pretty sure you can't. (I'm not blaming you, BTW -- **** like this happens to everyone). Are you sure provs start with median honor? Couldn't you then reset provs under the median to gain honor as a kd?

Post Fiend
    we can change our IP in any moment we want here in estonia.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Huh, maybe I'm wrong and you can. But I'm pretty sure you can't. (I'm not blaming you, BTW -- **** like this happens to everyone). Are you sure provs start with median honor? Couldn't you then reset provs under the median to gain honor as a kd?
    I don't know what it is but later in age if you are higher honor and you are 20 provinces and you use to recruit, you'd start on higher honor. Not sure if its what accumulates in game and if so maybe the free land donated could get put onto newly created accounts as well whenever they join...?

Honor if you get screwed you can still win it mid age. Right now there is <10% chance we could crown (before it was 11%) :p

But yes people talking about quiting and leaving the game over all this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Babethesnake View Post
    With WiFi hotspots popping up all over the place, logging IP's might not be a very good way of catching multi's anymore...all you'd need to do is trot down the street to the next Starbucks with your trusty iPhone, and bingo. Not sure what the answer is. I took a 10 age sabbatical, and when i came back there was account sitting, and I thought, hey, there goes multi's, but i guess not...
    2 people logging in from same IP is not automatic deletion. If they are interacting with each other / consistantly happens / same schedule it can cause issue. I know some people play in same KD from same house. They also use cookies I think to track and such. Logging in from the same computer account i know can cause deletion. But 2 different devices on same IP should generally just prevent an account from interacting with another account for 24h.
    My life is better then yours.

can you ban their ips for life?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    2 people logging in from same IP is not automatic deletion. If they are interacting with each other / consistantly happens / same schedule it can cause issue. I know some people play in same KD from same house. They also use cookies I think to track and such. Logging in from the same computer account i know can cause deletion. But 2 different devices on same IP should generally just prevent an account from interacting with another account for 24h.
    This. I've got two brothers in my kingdom. They both work at their family business and play from there. (Yes, I've called and talked to them both on the phone and it's two different people ;) ). I just have them sit during periods of war, because the no-attacking same targets thing becomes too complex later in wars (I did ask Bishop, who gave permission to do this)

Is it possible to collect/log MAC addresses? If you could ID the device and it accessed 2 accounts, and one was NOT being sat, boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Babethesnake View Post
    Is it possible to collect/log MAC addresses? If you could ID the device and it accessed 2 accounts, and one was NOT being sat, boom.
    dont quote me on this but im pretty sure they do.

surely its better to not play if you have to cheat to win?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

American Badass are you trying to advocate provinces NOT getting deleted when caught cheating? Or some kind of system where the kingdom can reset the province in some form other than brand new? Am I reading that right? If so, that's the most ridiculous thing ever suggested, ever.
    Last edited by DHaran; 25-06-2013 at 18:20.
    S E C R E T S

I suspect they can see Mac addresses and IP addresses.

It was mentioned that logging in via different browser sessions or ideally a different account on a computer (if using the same computer) was ideal. So i suspect even sharing a mac address does nto automatically result in deletion.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    dont quote me on this but im pretty sure they do.

surely its better to not play if you have to cheat to win?
    quoted u anyways :D
    I TOTALLY agree, if u have to cheat to win, don't play

Veteran
    Thanks Bishop for ruin our age total , kinda clear they did this to F us up the ass , as all 3 was kickt from kd and was to abandone asap. I guess now we can all just do nothing great work , i feel sorry for my kd the other 21 ppl + me that now is dead meet.

Thread Information