Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians suffer 3 deletions

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    American Badass are you trying to advocate provinces NOT getting deleted when caught cheating? Or some kind of system where the kingdom can reset the province in some form other than brand new? Am I reading that right? If so, that's the most ridiculous thing ever suggested, ever.

They dident cheating until we kickt all 3 from kd they did this to F**K us right up the ass....

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Thanks Bishop for ruin our age total , kinda clear they did this to F us up the ass , as all 3 was kickt from kd and was to abandone asap. I guess now we can all just do nothing great work , i feel sorry for my kd the other 21 ppl + me that now is dead meet.
    Its you guys who ruined your age for taking in cheaters, dont blame Bishop for doing his job. Blame yourself for taking in ****ty players instead.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its you guys who ruined your age for taking in cheaters, dont blame Bishop for doing his job. Blame yourself for taking in ****ty players instead.

korp fake F a..... go d...

Post Fiend
    I can't tell whose engrish is worse, calle or Elit.

Elit is cuter though.

These 3 players was online and very talkative, making strats, logging for hits, talking about life in general.

They had good reference. They were good players in general and came to Simians mid-age (last round).

Ask anyone who played with them before. All of this is very strange.

From what Gergoth said these three players was going to midsummer party over the weekend to Prince summerhouse. Kadri the GF of Lendorav and Prince being the IRL friend of them both. In some way they got to drunk, crosslogged and ****ed Simians, or conspiracy theorys <-- . Because, they truly screwed up everything they did. Not even spending gc ingame or hitting while being spotted on both irc and ingame. I dont know, can u get that drunk for a full weekend? Bishop cant say anything about how it was detected and there is obv different rules regarding "people" and people. Some get to play from same household, some not.

Its easy to always jump and kick on someone that has its knees sweeped of the ground...
    Sad bunch of people in here.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Tox View Post
    I can't tell whose engrish is worse, calle or Elit.

Elit is cuter though.
    I would say calle, Elit i can understand what hes writing.

I would say calle, Elit i can understand what hes writing.
    2nd that

and im sorry but any good leadership would know if people were xlogging behind their back no?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Forum Fanatic
    this is all just weird as hell.
    Anyways, dont quit. maybe there will be some raze hostiles and you can catch up lol

@ Simians - kingdoms move on, xloggers don't ;) the age isn't over lol

another quick question - why is bishop telling people where the deletions happened when it has 0 to do with them?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    American Badass are you trying to advocate provinces NOT getting deleted when caught cheating? Or some kind of system where the kingdom can reset the province in some form other than brand new? Am I reading that right? If so, that's the most ridiculous thing ever suggested, ever.
    No I am opening suggestions so that the genuine users do not get ****ed by people whom cheat. What real punishment have the cheaters received? I do not like cheaters but at the same time why should I get penalised on something that is so hard to detect as a player? Surely removing all sciences / all troops and re-entering said province is punishment enough for a kingdom and it re entering 72 hour Fixed protection mode? Least it penalises the kingdom but allows them to still compete?

As I was saying. Should this have happened in a warring / honor kingdom it does not effect their over all goal as much as when it happens in growth.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    another quick question - why is bishop telling people where the deletions happened when it has 0 to do with them?
    My thoughts exactly... I thought he could not speak game related matters to anyone but those involved.
    Last edited by American Badass; 25-06-2013 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    As I was saying. Should this have happened in a warring / honor kingdom it does not effect their over all goal as much as when it happens in growth.
    unless they lose 3 princes ;)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    unless they lose 3 princes ;)
    So all along the only fairest crown and one you can not get ****ed up on is war wins :O

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    So all along the only fairest crown and one you can not get ****ed up on is war wins :O
    depends if your kingdom is called debauchery and u lose all WW's ;)

Forum Fanatic
    How can you know when they said they are bf/gf and friend that they will be stupid enough to log into each others accounts? As an example what if Ezzerland / Flutter accidently logged onto the others pc and they both got banned...? why because of a silly mistake or something should they naff up Havoc's age (an example... could be anyone)

They was with us for 8/9 weeks now and with others from our kd before that... What is to stop me joining a kingdom and halfway through age creating another account to log in with and get it banned screwing over my kingdom in the process?
    Last edited by American Badass; 25-06-2013 at 19:09.

Thread Information