Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians suffer 3 deletions

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    ..... What is to stop me joining a kingdom and halfway through age creating another account to log in with and get it banned screwing over my kingdom in the process?
    you have morales and standards?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I dont like either how Bishop tells Steel that 3 players in Simians was deleted for xlogging.

What i know about Steel is that he was still a kid when Sinners had 25 deletions.

Why Bishop choose to even tell a hater/troll and old cheater intel like this is just wrong when Bishop cant tell me for how long they was xlogging, if it started in havoc fight and if detection started end of war or all ready start of war. Cause we all know they did not spend thier gc and they did not hit like they should nor ops etc etc.

Bishop should be able to see exactly what they did in war right? So he can see them going into the acc, not attacking, not opsing, not doing anything? Is this not a unortodox, they crosslogged to screw us?
    Or they just crosslogged?

I need this to make sense....

If Bishop reveals why they are deleted and in what KD to the public what is stopping him from providing us with more exact info on what really happend?
    He should be able to see if anyone of them released any army/wpa/tpa also, he should notice patterns from Havoc also maybe? I want to know more...

And still everyone can ask about these guys, they were genuine and good players. For several months all the way up to havoc war.
    No way at all to detect anything troubling. Ask Gergoth that played with us last age together with these guys.
    Last edited by Anri; 25-06-2013 at 19:13.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    you have morales and standards?
    Well obviously I do not as I play in Simians... (that is a joke if there was cheating going on I was aware of I'd have been gone ages ago) MW reputation got tarnished last age as well due to a rogue multi.

@ Anri - any chance they play in Havoc now?

I really hope they get life bans

@ American Badass - my old old kingdom splendor NA was 23 provs munked (its how i got handed the shell) but we were 25 players. warred WarCry and suffered 13 (min) deletions (so did WarCry). I vowed from that day to never ever cheat / xlog / use proxies. Its not worth building up a team and losing it (this was way before you could buy invites lol)

Forum Fanatic
    I would also like to know how long it went on for. If it was just the weekend then fair play they did get drunk and ****ed up. If it was happening for weeks, it should have got sorted earlier, no?

It is like Costas last age. He must of had both account for days to be able to intel as you can not intel in protection...? The system did not pick it up UNTIL it was reported in war... Why was the simians players bought into question and looked into? Was Bishop pointed in the right direction and if so by whom?

These are answers we will once again never find out.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    .....These are answers we will once again never find out.
    lol yeah Steel can get told where the deletions are and how many yet when a kingdom leader asks for specifics they get told 0?

tbh Bishop is normally very fair when it comes to this stuff BUT normally it takes some1 reporting to support before they actually take a look, so who reported and were they associated with Havok?

Forum Fanatic
    So do sometimes people's xlogging slide until they can get deleted and really shat on I wonder?

*edit* I say this as obviosly using Costas as an example again, no system picked him up for "at least 4 days" until it was in war against HoH then it screws MW over? If there was a proper system in place it would of picked him up before and we would not have gone to war with HoH if it happened before / soon as possible.

So whom reported these players to Bishop for him to investigate?

Does the game not have auto detect?
    Last edited by American Badass; 25-06-2013 at 19:24.

Fuzzy, you got deletions and did not reform because you did not have a talented enough scripter.....

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    lol yeah Steel can get told where the deletions are and how many yet when a kingdom leader asks for specifics they get told 0?

tbh Bishop is normally very fair when it comes to this stuff BUT normally it takes some1 reporting to support before they actually take a look, so who reported and were they associated with Havok?
    Depends on the crime, if its sloppy xlogging the system will notice it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If Bishop reveals why they are deleted and in what KD to the public what is stopping him from providing us with more exact info on what really happend?
    He should be able to see if anyone of them released any army/wpa/tpa also, he should notice patterns from Havoc also maybe? I want to know more...
    I would also like to know more. Obviously we hit and opped all of those provinces, but I would be okay with Bishop looking to see if there was something coordinated between them and our players to prove conclusively that we had nothing to do with it.

I am 100% confident that that's what Bishop would find, and if it is not what he found, someone would be getting kicked.

And Anri is right, sometimes there are no signs someone gives off that they're cheating.

Fuzzy: They do not play here.

AB/whoever: Bishop said (well, in the quotes on the first page) that it was a server-wide sweep, not report driven.

Thumbs up

Im willing to bet anything it was that guy named Lemans. He is the only guy i can think of who would waste 2 weeks to xlog 3 provs (and a cow prov) just to screw over a kingdom. Im betting he is some kind of pyschopath in real life, and has some kind of sick obsession with simians for some unknown reason. That guy really needs to take a good look at his life if he thinks stuff like this is funny. It's pathetic and sad.

Also keep in mind, he made like 500 posts in 2 months just trolling simians. There are some sick people in this world, and you can tell a lot about what they're like in real life based on what they do on here.

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    AB/whoever: Bishop said (well, in the quotes on the first page) that it was a server-wide sweep, not report driven.
    What ever was done to spot them needs to be done more often imo. If that is maunual peoplegoing through, then recruit more admins to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Im willing to bet anything it was that guy named Lemans. He is the only guy i can think of who would waste 2 weeks to xlog 3 provs (and a cow prov) just to screw over a kingdom. Im betting he is some kind of pyschopath in real life, and has some kind of sick obsession with simians for some unknown reason. That guy really needs to take a good look at his life if he thinks stuff like this is funny. It's pathetic and sad.

Also keep in mind, he made like 500 posts in 2 months just trolling simians. There are some sick people in this world, and you can tell a lot about what they're like in real life based on what they do on here.

saD.
    Maybe Anri forgot to give one of his patients meds and the raged out :P

Do people really go through that much trouble to be talking on 3 different IRC simultaneously?
    Last edited by American Badass; 25-06-2013 at 19:48.

Veteran
    They where 3 ppl not the one and same , prince kadri and lendorav / irc nicks

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post

saD.
    DAMN ... lol ... odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

HAHA you cheated and still lost. How embarrassing.

Thread Information