Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians suffer 3 deletions

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    What i know about Steel is that he was still a kid when Sinners had 25 deletions.
    All 25 were reinstated. Don't hate bro! We still love you. No homo.
    #sinners <---click to join

Sinner was reinstated fully and cleared of wrong doing by Bigfoot and Spiritcreeper.

Bishop said he does not deal in specifics. When they started xlogging would be specific. Where they played is not specific, as it would have been noticed anyways.

Anri should stop crying. His players cheated, screwed him, and just proved to the public that he is an even more incompetent leader than previously believed. Now, as per usual, he is just crying that the world is out to get him.

you really gotta work on your recruiting Anri....
    This sucks though
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Question

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Im willing to bet anything it was that guy named Lemans. He is the only guy i can think of who would waste 2 weeks to xlog 3 provs (and a cow prov) just to screw over a kingdom. Im betting he is some kind of pyschopath in real life, and has some kind of sick obsession with simians for some unknown reason. That guy really needs to take a good look at his life if he thinks stuff like this is funny. It's pathetic and sad.

Also keep in mind, he made like 500 posts in 2 months just trolling simians. There are some sick people in this world, and you can tell a lot about what they're like in real life based on what they do on here.

saD.

Lemans?

**** happens...people who are saying Anri should have known are retarded imo...you can't have a face to face interview with people when inviting them into your kingdom over a game, sometimes you just have to go off the information you have and make an educated guess. 99% of the time it works out, 1% of the time it doesn't, that isn't your fault that is just life. If a school lets in a student and that student goes on a killing spree in the school, can you blame the person who specifically gave the ok for the student in the first place? Seriously, common sense people...common sense. Sucks for you Anri & Simians, sorry to hear, wish you guys all the best for the rest of the age.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    **** happens...people who are saying Anri should have known are retarded imo...you can't have a face to face interview with people when inviting them into your kingdom over a game, sometimes you just have to go off the information you have and make an educated guess. 99% of the time it works out, 1% of the time it doesn't, that isn't your fault that is just life. If a school lets in a student and that student goes on a killing spree in the school, can you blame the person who specifically gave the ok for the student in the first place? Seriously, common sense people...common sense. Sucks for you Anri & Simians, sorry to hear, wish you guys all the best for the rest of the age.
    We do skype interview in sanc fyi ... so yes we can have a face to face via webcam =D

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    We do skype interview in sanc fyi ... so yes we can have a face to face via webcam =D
    Only for the females though. Clothes optional.
    #sinners <---click to join

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    When the dean shoots up the school...yea, you can blame the people that hired him.
    If you're actually trying to give a damn and succeed, you don't give the most important roles in the kd to a couple people you don't really know too well and aren't sure you can trust.

I'm pretty sure THAT'S why people are giving Simians a bit of grief, not because a couple of people flaked on them.

Regular
    Try to look at the bright side of things everyone. Afterall, it's easier to change 22 diapers than 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Redemption View Post
    Try to look at the bright side of things everyone. Afterall, it's easier to change 22 diapers than 25.
    I had a real lol.

Veteran
    Talk **** all you want at least now we dont need to care what we do with rest of age , and how can you get delited on sitting is just BS , end the sitting shuld been what happens then delited the other 2 ofc . But i bet they did th7s just to fu** 7s over anyway as this was the 3 ppl not hitting in war with havoc , you all retarde to think we allowed cheaters in . Ppl have a free will dont blame anri for somthing he cant controle . Also this dosent hurt the ppl delited just the kd that get delited provs . Shuld make it the players get banned not the kd. 2 weeks and age was over for us thanks to the 3 and bishop . They where allredy kickt from kd becuse the not hitting in war so they whuld have abandone asap but hay bishop got them first gg . Gg simians 10-12 weeks of do bs then i guess...

Looks like a pretty typical age in simians with the exception of the deletions. Although, you did deleted all your halflings that one age.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Looks like a pretty typical age in simians with the exception of the deletions. Although, you did deleted all your halflings that one age.
    We reset the KD from being 25 halflings, dont try to make it look as if they was deleted.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Ok, so this guy Lendorav was online for a few months. Doing lots of work for the KD. The one thing he used to talk about was beating Havoc in war and outwhore the rest. So, ok. He showed capacity in every single category. Aid distribution, science sheets, making excel strats, micro managing in wars, decent whoring and decent pool control and being a more then decent diplomat with real leader capacity. He was not taught by Brado, he happend to play with Brado, Gergoth and Octobrev when we found him in a ghetto. He did use Lendorav as his nickname, but that name was new, he did like to play under the radar and in a anon kind of way. Simians respected this. For second half of last age we let him show us what he could do, we did test whoring thru waves, whoring thru randoms, retal war and real war vs a ghetto or two. He did everything like expected from any good leader. So, intentions was, since i got married not long ago and im moving to a newly bought house that he could step up a bit in my place together with the rest of the council. Advisors was put in place and monarchs/stewards just in case. Calle, myself and Crazymatt is old Simians and we all had the abilility to monarch/steward and did so every now and then. We switched almost daily while whoring the first 2 weeks. Everyone pulled out an insane amount of work, prob more then we should have done for our own good. We almost burnt out the first two weeks of the age. Some say it is easy to whore to #1, well yes, we always said we can easy outwhore any other KD on this server, we proved it several times along the ages. When we want and feel like it we have the knowledge about everything in this game. But this is not what i am getting to just yet. Lendorav, he spent weeks and weeks with us and growing into getting to know the team. We took in several players that was connected to each other to make it a easier process. We talked for half the last age about how we should win, how we should whore and what kind of deals we would want. We also tested activity thruout entire last age. Every thing we did last age was to prepare for this age. It was not only 2 weeks of play. It was 10 weeks or so we waited in total and tested the KD in all aspects. The last test of activity we did as close as 3-4 days before Havoc fight. We pulled out a wave vs a ghetto on pretty short notice and 23 ppl came for it. I talked to Lendorav cause i was going to get drunk on midsummer and this was a concern for the KD. I said i can only logg thru phone and do my ops and nothing more for 24h. I ask Lendorav if its cool, if he can handle it and lead the KD meanwhile i am getting drunk. Everything was ok, there was no problems at all. I asked a second time if he was sure and still there was no problems at all for him. So, when i came back from my drunk status, nothing have happend. Havoc had waved us into fort stance. No retals, no wave set, nothing. So, after some short advicing we set a wave. 23 peeps showed up for the wave vs a ghetto just 3 days before. This was Havoc, anything under 23 would been depressing in a way cause we had just waved this ghetto with almost max activity. So, ok, we reached wave and declare time. Lendorav was sitting on irc, did he lead us? No! I was hangover like a mtf and Calle was stressed out, we had to try and take over the war. Lendorav was just sitting in channel, not speaking more then once when he asked me for a target. I sent him a target, did he attack? No. Did he sound drunk. No! After countless of sms he did turn his phone off but was still sitting on irc. We saw him ingame every now and then without attacking, without spending gc, without slaying on dragons etc etc. As war proceeds we notice Kadri+Prince is not sending out either, even if we see them online. I start to take intel on my own KD to see whats going on. They sitt there with like 750k gc each when we need to send dragons. Not using mana/stealth nor sending armies out. Its starting to become obvious to me and others that we wont stand a chance vs Havoc and that we got royaly screwed by this guy.

That he got 3 provs deleted and will never again show up to irc, well, thats a pretty given thing and the best way to end what he started. He did what he should. Screw Simians over in the best possible way he could.

One single thing gave me warning signs second day in freeze when he took more pool acres then he should. That got me worried that maybe he would **** us oop, but he explained and said he was sry and we put Calle up to the same acres and changed plans quickly. Now when i look at it, his intentions was probably to **** us start of age all ready. But he waited for the Havoc fight 2 weeks into the age instead.

Could we have seen this coming, no! His old kd members that is still in Simians could not see it.
    No one can see such a thing coming. He was a truly solid player. I know if i wanted i could probably infiltrate any KD on this server, but wtf, who spends all the time doing that and well you need to be mental instable to do it. But yes, i beleive this guy did it. Who it is and what his past is with Simians and others we will never know.

Its a shame they cant be forced out by Bishop and instead make us lose 6k acres and 3 provs down by deletions.

Thats all...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Sounds like a long con to me!

Thread Information