Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friendly Farmout by Havoc of Absalom and What an easy wa-- O

Friendly Farmout by Havoc of Absalom and What an easy wa-- O

July 4 of YR2 Havoc Absalom (x:x) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    July 4 of YR2 Octopus Garden (Havoc) invaded The Gonzo Show (y:y) and captured 544 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 Octopus Garden (Havoc) invaded The Gonzo Show (y:y) and captured 396 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 Octopus Garden (Havoc) invaded The Gonzo Show (y:y) and captured 269 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR2 Octopus Garden (Havoc) invaded The Gonzo Show (y:y) and captured 185 acres of land.

Discuss.

That escalated quickly.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    Is farming released provs octo's only way of growing? :D

Anyways, per Havoc they are intra razing octo to make up for it

July 4 of YR2 In local kingdom strife Vae Victis (havoc) invaded Octopus Garden (havoc) and razed 979 acres of land

haters gonna hate. always can trust AMA to be on top of things :)
    Last edited by gergnub; 27-06-2013 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    haters gonna hate. always can trust AMA to be on top of things :)
    Farmers gonna farm. Always can trust Havoc to play lame :)

Like at least make up some kind of background story and have gonzo bounce or hit you prior. Farming 101. I give this farming attempt a 1/10. 1 point for not bouncing any of the hits.

Veteran
    Still gained 415a by farming lol.

Veteran
    I guess farming oow is not aginst the rules just in war ( so called FW ) fun storry do.
    love the banner on Havoc

Well I have abandoned for wedding time. Looks lame but meh. If anyone recalls last age a province released that we had pumped to break. Elit hit it a bunch and then said screw you im not destroying the acres etc. they are mine.

I have le logs if anyone cares but really it doesn't matter. Just pointing at the donkey calling a moose a goose.

Also but I have no idea how they settled it aka if simians gave land back or what, but simians hit that province well it was in active war!

:D
    My life is better then yours.

Veteran
    He did ask for a cf insteed so he was able to explore up, the hit into war was a misstake and it was a hole 159a.
    I dont care how and if Havoc farm him so no one else can take that land later or not it just make you look relly bad.
    you was alredy nr 1 and "farmed" us in war + nr 1 cow tomorrow.

I whuld also farm some land if i fight 25 vs 20 in war ;D in top kds.

gl with wedding.

Hey Godly, do you approve of this? :p

Veteran
    And you got lucky that our crew was relly inactive took 10h to kill a dragon that 3 days pre to war whuld have taken 5 min.
    and 3 days pre to war 23 ppl login and wave in 20 min ish , in war with you it took 2-3h for ppl to login and hit.
    You whuld win ider way but not gain anything in war but ww.
    I hope you get a better fight vs an active kd later this age and that we can find players to fill up kd agin.
    mabe next age we can have a better war :P

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    And you got lucky that our crew was relly inactive took 10h to kill a dragon that 3 days pre to war whuld have taken 5 min.
    and 3 days pre to war 23 ppl login and wave in 20 min ish , in war with you it took 2-3h for ppl to login and hit.
    You whuld win ider way but not gain anything in war but ww.
    I hope you get a better fight vs an active kd later this age and that we can find players to fill up kd agin.
    mabe next age we can have a better war :P
    Can you please stop making yourself open to ridicule in every darn thread?

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Well I have abandoned for wedding time. Looks lame but meh. If anyone recalls last age a province released that we had pumped to break. Elit hit it a bunch and then said screw you im not destroying the acres etc. they are mine.

I have le logs if anyone cares but really it doesn't matter. Just pointing at the donkey calling a moose a goose.

Also but I have no idea how they settled it aka if simians gave land back or what, but simians hit that province well it was in active war!

:D
    I think ur memory is a lil bit wrong there. U just hit some overdefended guy who retaled ya and we quickly hit it. Then u quickly came crying to Absalom Court that evul AMA hits ur targets, but Absalom Court told ya that our hit was totally legit.

Ur only right abt fact that we could not hit that prov be4 ur opening it.

Well 1 rule for some, and another for the average Joe... I can't see why he wont be deleted for this kind, provinces has been deleted for less.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Thread Information