Thread: So long hellrazor

Post Fiend

So long hellrazor

July 19 of YR2 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Sauron The-Abhorred Dark-Lord (x:x) and crushed it.
    July 19 of YR2 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Rohan (x:x) and crushed it.
    July 19 of YR2 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Half Troll of Far Harad (x:x) and crushed it.

lol
    #sinners <---click to join

Forum Fanatic
    Had a feeling thats who it might be but also had another who it could have been, Sad for the kd left tho,aswell as now we have no targets for another day :( half troll and rohan were already being dropped despite the soldier aids we saw going to them to explore with.
    Last edited by Thunder TA; 28-06-2013 at 14:12.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Yes Thunder is was Sauron haha. Apparently he turned on the wrong kingdom.

Regular
    The ring is gone, and the dark lord has been destroyed.

At least frodo can go back to the shire and bang some hobbits now.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You assume too much.

This might be the instance where he was slain by the ring being cut from his finger, and he waits idly by while the ring begins to cause chaos through the lands awaiting it's return!

Post Fiend
    Apparently I am not even a known cheater, since i have only been deleted for ''suspicious'' activity according to bishop.
    This was me aiding my kingdom mates, or some of my kingdom mates logging in after me.

I have been playing legitimately for the last 14 ages.
    That I would risk losing my province in an age were I was doing reasonably well does not make sense.
    I did not even benefit from having a 4k orc in my kingdom which had like 80k offense, who never aided me anything during the entire age.
    I had to aid him to death to prevent him from being taken down, we had to surrender war(s) for him.
    The other province was even more useless to me, he even ran into vacation mode during war to escape being chained down, he said he had really busy times coming up at work, i suggested sitting, but whatever!

Apparently 2 useless provinces who only slowed my growth down and require 40 million aid because they don't know how to grow, in bishop his eyes is me cheating hardcore and failing hardcore without any motive

0.0 Motive for me to cheat in an age where I did reasonably well, 0 gain from the provinces who were deleted with me, A lot of losses for me ; Less land because we had to surrender war(s), Less pumped province because I aided out 40 million to try and safe their asses.

The costs of playing with real life friends :-), friendship+fun >performance any day in games like this

Unfortunately people like Bishop cannot even see this, that there was no motive, no gain and only losses for me personally having those guys playing beside me. On top of that he comes with something that doesn't even come close to suspicion or evidence.

Anyone who had utopia 101 can understand:

-Having people empty your pool when you want to explore up is a bad thing.
    -Having people who are getting ns-ed and conquested down and make you surrender a war where you could have go on for another week (aka 1400 extra acres for me) , is a bad thing
    -Having someone that requires 5-6 million aid in the first 4 days is a bad thing
    -Having 2 people growing and being hit, then needing a total of 40 million gc and solds of aid is a bad thing for your province.
    Getting in another war and then the second biggest(4.5K) is being ns-ed and conquested down which would have resulted in another quick war loss is a bad thing for me
    -Having two 4k provinces in your kingdom who don't help funding a dragon is a bad thing.

etc etc, 0 gain , only slow downs and losses for me personally......
    This is easily the best argument against the alleged suspicious activity.

The activity was me helping my real life friends, we had fun playing together and that got ruined by a frustrated person that doens't need an excuse , but still looked hard for one which makes no sense at all

good job

can we just drop it already. meh.

Forum Addict
    I believe in Hellrazor since I'm a fellow has-been cheater. The stigma and branding still haunts me.

GL hellrazor!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    Apparently

etc etc
    Stop spamming the same post in multiple threads.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    It is not exactly the same post,
    But i get your point

He just wants you to stfu. I wish you good luck if you are in the right.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Shoots zombie thread in head

Thread Information