Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Power --> Corruption? , Bishop Abusing his utopia powers.

Post Fiend
    http://imageshack.us/f/805/g1ef.png/

The conversation with bishop

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/6r2.png/

Whatzap conversation
    27 juni started @ 08;04 am ( gmt+1)

He is sending me more screenshots of the conversations, more 2 follow
    Last edited by Hellrazor; 28-06-2013 at 16:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    http://imageshack.us/f/805/g1ef.png/

The conversation with bishop

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/6r2.png/

Whatzap conversation
    27 juni started @ 08;04 am ( gmt+1)
    I couldn't care less about your "logs"

Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    It is not really relevant if you care.

I care to show that you are just deleting on a hunch and no evidence, the 3 login dates you mentioned are easily disputed.

I deleted you because i think you are a cheater and your account activity backs that up. You aren't "showing" anything except that i have to listen to a lot of bull**** from cheaters.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Post Fiend
    You selectively pick a few logins? which arent even 1 or 2 minutes after each other

I log on 10-20 times /day ? and am online 14 hours a day.

IF you check last week activity you will see a clear difference, since i was then studying in the libary for A lot of the time, so i couldnt play utopia.
    I will bet that the others still logged during that time :)

check from june 14th -22nd and you will see what i mean

Or just check it over the entire age?, It is so easy to see that your statement is completely false
    Last edited by Hellrazor; 28-06-2013 at 17:07.

Veteran
    Bishop has always been a fail admin, why do u act so surprised. He's threatened to delete me for talking to him. He's the type of admin we do not want, admins like him cause players to quit.

But what can we do about it?

Post Fiend
    He can start with being honest ?, Or atleast admit his own mistakes.

Like that will happen, he is a bad admin and enforcer, showed that when I got banned.
    But he follows the rules, and you are a known cheater so dont be suprised if shady IP logs gets you banned.

Rethink how you play for next age.
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

He can start with being honest ?, Or atleast admit his own mistakes.
    Honestly, i wish i'd left you deleted the last time.

Amokchen, you were banned for deliberately avoiding filters. There's no reason i'd apologise for that, you earned it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I deleted you because i think you are a cheater and your account activity backs that up. You aren't "showing" anything except that i have to listen to a lot of bull**** from cheaters.
    Not to be an ass, but "thinking" someone cheats and then delete him/her is not really fair. Where does the innocent untill proven come into the picture? In my opinion you need evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    Not to be an ass, but "thinking" someone cheats and then delete him/her is not really fair. Where does the innocent untill proven come into the picture? In my opinion you need evidence.
    In my opinion, you selectively read my post.

"your account activity backs that up"
    ^^.

blah blah blah ... deleted .. goodbye

Post Fiend
    So during a 3 week period you manage to find 3-4 login dates, where 2 (sometimes 3 ) people login within 20 minutes of each other.

How does that imply cheating?

If you want to make any sense, I expect to see 5x/day conflicting login dates for every day during 3 weeks.

Now you only look a bit incompetent , anyone with a modest amount of brainpower understands that your ''facts'' don't mean anything.

You can look at ANY kingdom and find 4 conflicting Login dates, where several members login after each other within 10-20 minutes,
    Not 2 mention there are many kingdoms where 10-20 people log in 5 minutes after each other , for several days.

Your 'presented' evidence does not even hint the slightest @ cheating,
    The only thing that might make it look that way to some uneducated people, is that you managed to type the same name 3 times, and then put a numbers behind it

I always chuckle when "Bishop is a terrible admin" is followed by something along the lines of "because he banned me".
    S E C R E T S

So during a 3 week period you manage to find 3-4 login dates, where 2 (sometimes 3 ) people login within 20 minutes of each other.

How does that imply cheating?

If you want to make any sense, I expect to see 5x/day conflicting login dates for every day during 3 weeks.

Now you only look a bit incompetent , anyone with a modest amount of brainpower understands that your ''facts'' don't mean anything.

You can look at ANY kingdom and find 4 conflicting Login dates, where several members login after each other within 10-20 minutes,
    Not 2 mention there are many kingdoms where 10-20 people log in 5 minutes after each other , for several days.

Your 'presented' evidence does not even hint the slightest @ cheating,
    The only thing that might make it look that way to some uneducated people, is that you managed to type the same name 3 times, and then put a numbers behind it
    You should stop cheating and try to play legitimately. Your actions are detrimental to the game.

Thread Information