Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Power --> Corruption? , Bishop Abusing his utopia powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    So during a 3 week period you manage to find 3-4 login dates, where 2 (sometimes 3 ) people login within 20 minutes of each other.

How does that imply cheating?

If you want to make any sense, I expect to see 5x/day conflicting login dates for every day during 3 weeks.

Now you only look a bit incompetent , anyone with a modest amount of brainpower understands that your ''facts'' don't mean anything.

You can look at ANY kingdom and find 4 conflicting Login dates, where several members login after each other within 10-20 minutes,
    Not 2 mention there are many kingdoms where 10-20 people log in 5 minutes after each other , for several days.

Your 'presented' evidence does not even hint the slightest @ cheating,
    The only thing that might make it look that way to some uneducated people, is that you managed to type the same name 3 times, and then put a numbers behind it
    You should stop cheating and try to play legitimately. Your actions are detrimental to the game.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Honestly, i wish i'd left you deleted the last time.

Amokchen, you were banned for deliberately avoiding filters. There's no reason i'd apologise for that, you earned it.
    I dindt ask for your apology, but you earned my judgment as well :p
    Last edited by amokchen; 28-06-2013 at 18:09.
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I always chuckle when "Bishop is a terrible admin" is followed by something along the lines of "because he banned me".
    Not that I don't think Bishop has his issues because he does. All of us do. But.... maybe Hellrazor should refer to the second post in this thread.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post14837972
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I always chuckle when "Bishop is a terrible admin" is followed by something along the lines of "because he banned me".
    Yea well im pretty sure you where on irc to read my arguments when it happened, so chuckle all you want heh.
    Its not how we do it on esreality.com :p
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Quote Originally Posted by amokchen View Post
    Yea well im pretty sure you where on irc to read my arguments when it happened, so chuckle all you want heh.
    Its not how we do it on esreality.com :p
    Its how we do it here, if you dislike the rules then do not post.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

guys, we all know the real reason he was banned. bishop found out that Hellrazor and his friends were going to farm out to a non-abs KD

That is a terrible crime.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Oh dear! A cheater gets deleted. I blame the collapse of society for this tragic injustice.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

I'm curious, while that login pattern is somewhat damning if it happens consistently is there anything else to link the provinces like opping/attacking the same targets or feeding each other resources etc?
    And while admins may have the power to do whatever they want on a hunch doesn't mean they generally should in my opinion, if it happens too often people will distrust the fairness of the system and may decide to move elsewhere.

Also while I don't really, have any insight into the way the irish legal system works many European legal system would consider that clause void and unenforceable, if somebody pays you money and you take that away then you're usually required to show cause regardless of a clause in the agreement. But then again, who would ever bring something like this to a court? :P

To respond to the OP's title:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely in such manner that great men are almost always bad men." - John Balberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton. April 5, 1887

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I'm curious, while that login pattern is somewhat damning if it happens consistently is there anything else to link the provinces like opping/attacking the same targets or feeding each other resources etc?
    Yes.

Enthusiast
    You are aware that bishops kd attacked your kd before deleting you, right? :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    He can start with being honest ?, Or atleast admit his own mistakes.
    he was honest enough.
    he told you that he doesnt like you in the game thats why he deleted you.
    moreover the game rules which we all signed when creating accts give him rights to do that.
    normal ppl will just find another small game to kill their free time, but utopia is too addictive, thats why you lose so much efforts and energy to explain that you are right.
    yes, maybe you are right,
    but yes bishop can delete you if he doesnt like you, thats it.

Enthusiast
    If he's gonna delete everyone who cheated at some point in the past he might as well shut the game down :P

Post Fiend
    Show the consistency then please.

Because I know it cannot be true that this happened every day for the entire age, I had a 7-10 day period where my activity severely dropped due to studying.

I really don't think that if i whatsap my friend to come online, or he me, that is proves by your activity log that we are the same person.
    If you don't need a reason to delete people , why make one up?? just say you found out that it was me and you looked for an excuse to delete me( when you dont even need one).

Thread Information