Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Power --> Corruption? , Bishop Abusing his utopia powers.

Post Fiend
    how could i know that? i cannot login remember:P?

Regular
    Talk about a conflict of interest. That's total BS. I was just thinking last night how "deleted province" could have attacked the super land fat "other province" and taken an irreversable lead for first.

Bishop, stop ruining the game please. Seriously.

And people. Don't take this 1984 Big Brother garbage.

lolwhat?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    If he's gonna delete everyone who cheated at some point in the past he might as well shut the game down :P
    I was going to say this, all of us beeing habitual cheaters but its great that some feel they are better than others cause they dont cheat anymore :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Redemption View Post
    Bishop, stop ruining the game please. Seriously.
    Bishop is saving the game from people who do ruin it. Hellrazor is the douche bag who makes this game unenjoyable to the people he plays with. Taking a kingdom who worked very hard to build activity and recruit players, then raze the monarch and anyone who objected until the kingdom dis-bands... he deserves a major kick in the ass and more than the easy road out that Bishop gave him.

And that is on top of cheating.
    Last edited by Goodgame; 28-06-2013 at 20:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    You are aware that bishops kd attacked your kd before deleting you, right? :)
    you are aware that bishops kingdom released and farmed out earlier this week right?

said it many times on this board, there is no democracy in this game - one just has to look at how biased the uto forum mods are.

but hey at least we can use words like **** on here without worry about getting banned.

in Bishop's defense he only acts when hes got concrete evidence.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 28-06-2013 at 20:34.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Ok, so this guy was playing the #2 prov for netw and acres (or one of his friends did) and he approached ghettos for FW (*). I'm guessing at least one of them mailed support and support decided instead to dig for x-logging evidence because it's easier to prove.

I can understand that you're angry about losing the second largest prov on the server but mistake understanding for sympathy because I have no sympathy for cheaters.

*ok, technically it may not have been a FW but when you have a prov 6-7 times as big as your opponent's largest prov and another one about 2-3 times as big as their largest then by having about 60% of your netw out of reach of the enemy, then practically it's the same thing as a FW even if you didn't have an agreement not to target certain provs)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    you are aware that bishops kingdom released and farmed out earlier this week right?

said it many times on this board, there is no democracy in this game - one just has to look at how biased the uto forum mods are.

but hey at least we can use words like **** on here without worry about getting banned.

in Bishop's defense he only acts when hes got concrete evidence.
    Biased mods, lol. Such a joke. If we were biased, there wouldn't be any crybabies left to post.
    S E C R E T S

All I can say Sauron is HAHAHAHA

Forum Fanatic
    yes there was no agreement to Fake War,Networth of kds was close to equal when it began and when war was offered there were alot more provinces there than when it did happen,One large bank doesnt get much in gains while the next largest 2 would have been brought down and had already started with conquest chains despite the soldier aid they were receiving.Appears people who defected from the kd prior to war starting sent in complaints.Personally i hate what it did to whats left of the kingdom they had,They are stuck in a war and cant end it and we cant stand down from attacking or will be seen as a fake war.Previous members of the kd who have messaged me tho seem to be very happy at the outcome.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    yes there was no agreement to Fake War,Networth of kds was close to equal when it began and when war was offered there were alot more provinces there than when it did happen,One large bank doesnt get much in gains while the next largest 2 would have been brought down and had already started with conquest chains despite the soldier aid they were receiving.Appears people who defected from the kd prior to war starting sent in complaints.Personally i hate what it did to whats left of the kingdom they had,They are stuck in a war and cant end it and we cant stand down from attacking or will be seen as a fake war.Previous members of the kd who have messaged me tho seem to be very happy at the outcome.
    Perhaps you could petition Bishop to kick both kingdoms out of war. I don't think that would be unfair to anybody considering the circumstances. It would be better for both kingdoms and I doubt many kingdoms would see it as unfair to the competition.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Known bishop for awhile and he is pretty reasonable. Seen hellrazor a few times act totally unreasonable. History to me would dictate that hellrazor is likely in the wrong but i know nothing about the scenario.

I once spent an entire age razing my own KD for gains when I was solo banking. I would be nice to the players i was killing and give them advice on how to join another KD. I would even let them stay if they agreed not to use pool... But it was pretty boring for them just watching me explore :p. I would say playing such a style of game is bad for the playerbase but I am surprised if just being an asshat to your kd is a good reason to delete.

If he multied good riddence.
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Fanatic
    Actually i have discussed it with Bishop when i got a phone call this morning from my kd waking me up that this happened. I told Bishop what was left of their kd were asking me to CF due to the situation and that they were stuck with no monarch in a war they couldnt end now. I was told like normal we had to keep attacking until war ends. Not alot more i can do.

Members left of the kd have said they will end this in just under a day and some have even said they are glad it happened.They understand the situation it seems alot moreso than i do.
    Last edited by Thunder TA; 28-06-2013 at 21:02.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Sometimes i use my own network, sometimes i have been forced to use my neighbours network (two different neighbours even and friends irl) to login to utopia. They dont play utopia. But thats beside the point. I might then login from my phone, hell even my wifes phone if battery of my own is dead. I then might go to work, login thru its network, then leave work and login thru another friends network. I might then take a beer and travel to town and login at some hotspot and later that night go somewhere else and just use the 3g or 4g net and end up going home to logg back on my own net. Does this sound wierd, probably not.

ITS MODERN WORLD! Strange login patterns will appear and in some cases there can be many different logins if your in the middle of for example new york city or stockholm. I dont really care where you are, you can be at home and still be able to access utopia thru many different ways.

How some ppl get deleted seems wierd to me. From as far as i can tell Hellrazor was deleted cause Bishop feels he is a cheater with wierd login patterns?

Let me tell ya something, at least 50% of this server cheated more then Hellrazor ever did in this game.
    He broke a few ethic rules by razing into wars and dealbreak and such. So what, he is no more cheater then Bishop and most others in this game. Take a little look at yourselfs and what you have done in the past before casting judgement on others. Bishop....

You play with some of the most notorious cheaters in utopia and happily chat with them daily.
    They are allowed to play and you allow yourself to play <--- Have you not cheated Mr Bishop?

With that said, i think Hellrazors deletion was BS <---

If #1 bank got anything to do with it, yes. He had not been deleted if he was 1k acres and out of importance for the top play.

He could have razed or TMed Havocs bank...

Im getting fed up about so many things in this game right now...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Also, its not against the rules to be a jackass.
    Hellrazor might take over KDs and get wars and even kill his own KD. But its not against the rules.
    Server should control itself and punish ppl when they go to far. GB and whatever justice people feel they need to give someone.
    Not by Bishops hands of deletion.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information