Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Power --> Corruption? , Bishop Abusing his utopia powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Sometimes i use my own network, sometimes i have been forced to use my neighbours network (two different neighbours even and friends irl) to login to utopia. They dont play utopia. But thats beside the point. I might then login from my phone, hell even my wifes phone if battery of my own is dead. I then might go to work, login thru its network, then leave work and login thru another friends network. I might then take a beer and travel to town and login at some hotspot and later that night go somewhere else and just use the 3g or 4g net and end up going home to logg back on my own net. Does this sound wierd, probably not.

ITS MODERN WORLD! Strange login patterns will appear and in some cases there can be many different logins if your in the middle of for example new york city or stockholm. I dont really care where you are, you can be at home and still be able to access utopia thru many different ways.

How some ppl get deleted seems wierd to me. From as far as i can tell Hellrazor was deleted cause Bishop feels he is a cheater with wierd login patterns?

Let me tell ya something, at least 50% of this server cheated more then Hellrazor ever did in this game.
    He broke a few ethic rules by razing into wars and dealbreak and such. So what, he is no more cheater then Bishop and most others in this game. Take a little look at yourselfs and what you have done in the past before casting judgement on others. Bishop....

You play with some of the most notorious cheaters in utopia and happily chat with them daily.
    They are allowed to play and you allow yourself to play <--- Have you not cheated Mr Bishop?

With that said, i think Hellrazors deletion was BS <---

If #1 bank got anything to do with it, yes. He had not been deleted if he was 1k acres and out of importance for the top play.

He could have razed or TMed Havocs bank...

Im getting fed up about so many things in this game right now...
    I am pretty sure he was napped to Havocs bank..
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Fanatic
    Think so from the CE we took

July 1 of YR2 Havoc Absalom (x:x) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Think so from the CE we took

July 1 of YR2 Havoc Absalom (x:x) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!
    And before he went to war he was in fortified stance. I'm sure he had a huge pile of gold and soldiers ready to explore as much as possible between leaving fort and entering war so he could use the protection of war to grow into his new acres.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Forum Fanatic
    Most of it went to another province we had started conquesting as he grew huge over night.He had asked for time to rebuild before war but i told him i had 2 other kd wanting to war so we needed to war quick or i was moving on.Declare came soon after.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

I dont know if he was in league with Havoc but he did have a ton of soldiers and gold stored up. Took the former king out because he said the king surrendered for honor which that was not the case most of our kingdom was devastated by the war and it just ticked most of the kingdom off and we got out of there as soon as possible. Started threatening saying whoever doesnt vote for him was dead or they better defect quick.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Known bishop for awhile and he is pretty reasonable.
    Not that the mods don't have their moments but for the most part, I can't complain. Those who do cry are the ones that are blatantly cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Evidence does look shady. Just curious Bishop, would you have deleted someone squeaky clean like me with that evidence?
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Dear anri, playing from multiple locations isn't against the rules. He wasn't deleted for logging in from multiple locations, he was deleted for multi-ing

i know a few players who quit utopia just because of bishop.
    some wannabe humans just like to ruin humans fun. just because they can.
    also - im sure things like these can be organized a lil better. e.g., discussing this matter in private - for example in first time hellrazer talked in irc with bishop - bishop had a chance to give all the facts and reasons why he thinks he is forced to ban.

Enthusiast
    I dont know hellrazor but when I did encounter him in the game he was using fakwars to farm out beginners.

so glad we kicked hellrazor and his multi ancient aliens out of our KD last age!!

It's quite funny how these bans all result after warring an Abs KD, breaking a deal with an Abs KD or simply pissing them off in some way?
    Guess in the end they're amongst the ones paying the most for this game and we got developers indirectly doing their bidding? :p

Pretty hilarious stuff, if you break the rules, try to undermine the system you deserve to get banned. However, it's quite sad to see the way it happening being rather vague, just comes down to some developers personal opinion, acts on it and leaves no room for discussion in case the decision could be wrong. Simply having a 'history' in a previous age and nothing in current or even recent ages is a rather overzealous biased reaction, would almost think there are ulterior motives involved. Bishops general sarcastic responses and utter lack of interest in about anything don't really help much in these circumstances either. Though it's the general thing really, game is tweaked towards only a few KDs who make up less than 5% of the playerbase and everything else is apparently just not important. Guess in the end it all comes down who pays the most.

These multiple locations/same ip things are just really vague.. if you got a bunch of irl friends all playing, visiting each others place, using same wifi spots and obviously being int he same timezone the logs would be suspicious at times and seemingly just this much is enough to instantly delete players without any discussion, if you ask enough you might get a sarcastic answer at best >_> Or some forum moderator boasting grand authority stating login related stuff while it has nothing to do with his job of cleaning up some threads and posts.

Anyhow, why is this stuff even coming up in the forums? It should really be something privately discussed. Silly stuff, seems the urge for drama to feed a bunch of forum trolls seems yet again to be more important than putting up some actual clear rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Your actions are detrimental to the game.
    Actually, yours aren't all that different.
    This whole deletion of Hellrazor, quite dubious without showing definite proof, seems rather personally biased.
    A stagnant game for several ages already. Its like the entire game is tweaked towards the wishes of a few big KDs, while
    completely ignoring the rest of playerbase feedback.
    Not to mention after all this time there are still so many rules about several aspects in this game that are just completely vague and vastly up to personal opinion, which can sadly end up being a very sarcastic or biased one.

Regular
    Utopians unite!!! Gather your pitchforks and let us cast this derelict out!!!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think its funny that you have such strong feelings over things that you don't have the faintest of knowledge about. That's just me though

Thread Information