Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some People

Forum Fanatic

Some People

Need to jump off their high horses. Simians has tried to improve their image over the last age and constantly they get flamed or insulted without people even hearing all the facts before decisions are made. IT WAS ME who suggested to Anri about the unfair play from Havoc and it was ME who openly apologised when it was not true and moved on. I suggested it so early as when we eventually lost if would not be seen as QQing. We were wrong and I apologised.

I would NEVER play in a kingdom that openly cheated with leaderships nowledge. To even speak that Anri and others knew about the xlogging is ridiculous. If it was true and I found it out I would delete right away.

I find it funny how I get ABs players msging me with condolences about what happened with the deletions and the random scrubs flame. This is why you guys will always fail I am afraid. You show no class!

If people can not read anything Simians related without flaming I'd appreciate it if you just bypassed the thread altogether. This being said if you wish to flame this post, PLEASE (see I am being polite) refain and move on to the next thread to troll someone.

Mercy.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Go to the gym, pump up and come back swinging :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Fanatic
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...8#post15239358

I guess him and others do not know Simians is on the verge of dissolving over what happened due to peeved off people. Does he really want to see the top less active? This is someone whom as well made a thread about how to improve the game, *yawn*

I remember MW got one deletion in war vs HoH and were branded cheats. I think MW was the most respectful kd on the server led by Stoni/LP. They would not play dirty one bit and I had great respect fro them. Wish everyone was like them!

AB, I hope you guys can work through this. It annoys me that you accuse us of planting spies in your kingdom but the game itself is a lot more fun with Simians around.

GL with the rebuild/ replacement of players
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    If I wasn't in a kingdom building situation and you had a non-download IRC I would have asked to join. Simians has it's share of characters that make following your journey worth the read.
    Down in the ghetto I think some might be surprised at the kingdoms that keep coming back every age. It's a charm to the game. Dig in and keep going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    and you had a non-download IRC
    you can connect using a web client
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

dont take the trolling and flaming so seriously and you will do much better. Simians has always been known to be an easy troll/flamebait :) and Utopia always needs atleast one kd to make fun of :D

good luck and have fun!

Forum Fanatic
    It does not really bother me. I am bored and revising lol :) Just some people on these forums are not even funny when they think they are :/

Disband.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Simians has tried to improve their image over the last age
    That's something that Memster and I started working on when we were there. It takes a lot of effort to get Anri to stop posting and that is what it will take for people to stop replying to the Simian threads.
    Have him stop posting for a week or so and you'll noticed the difference, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    If people can not read anything Simians related without flaming I'd appreciate it if you just bypassed the thread altogether. This being said if you wish to flame this post, PLEASE (see I am being polite) refain and move on to the next thread to troll someone.
    The flaming will happen whether it is on Simians or another kingdom, it is the nature of the Uto-beast. You can be all polite and it will not change anything because people will find that one thing that gets to you and they will use it over and over and over again. That said, if any particular person or kingdom can't handle the fact that they get flamed maybe they're the ones that should avoid the forums. It's that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

American Badass, as long as players like Anri and calle are the voice of Simians, you will always face this kind of treatment, and it is unfortunate. Irrational actions and illogical arguments are what give you guys a bad name, far more than things like a few deletions.

EDIT: Yes, see flutterby's post. If you could keep Anri to stop posting his nonsense, you guys would be much better off in the long run.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    American Badass, as long as players like Anri and calle are the voice of Simians, you will always face this kind of treatment, and it is unfortunate.
    This.
    Treat people poorly and you'll be treated poorly in return.

Anri even said somewhere that he acts the way he does so Simians are seen as the bad guys. Sorry, no courtesy for the villains.

I've found Anri to be fine to deal with. Some other council members can give a bad impression though.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    It's always easy to write "If you don't like what we do you're a flamer so go away, but if you love us post as much as you like" threads.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    In private (when he needs things from you) Anri is fine.

It's the rest of the time that's the problem.

Thread Information