Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Some People

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    And the first time is during the nub diplomacy over acres/elites when I was there. That was only a few hundred acres. Still doesn't equal 25k
    You, know, we never accepted the deal with Ezzerland that quickly. We took more acres before that and we took more acres after that. Netting a total of about 20k acres to us from that age. Just because he so heroic started to threaten Simians when we said we were gonna pk you. It was well spent waste of resources to PK you. Just the feeling of see you die ingame was pleasurable. Also as i remember it all the deal was that if we are not going to farm your boyfriend and his KD you should not speak to me or about my KD or with my players. Something you cant stay away from. I should have sticked with LadyGs approuch all those ages back.

Dont threaten me with loggs then i know a pair of titties the simians who received em posts all over. Ty, now bye! We never talk to each other again.
    Comprende.

EDIT: I am sry that i had to hurt other players i like to farm ezzerland and kill flutterby. Just wanted to get that said also since i walked over some guys to get to them
    Last edited by Anri; 03-07-2013 at 01:24.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Nobody will read that without it being segmented into paragraphs.
    I read his first one but I was high and it kinda started swirling. Got there in the end tho.

Technically, arni, as I recall before the first CF, you hit into us, we actually were up like 140ish acres from retals at the time of first CF. Then there was the break and wave on us, then we came to a deal which you broke in 24 hrs or less and then there was some final deal. I don't think it was 25K but I don't really give a crap about the number.

All I care about is, we made a deal that you did not keep for more than 24 hrs. I know you maintain it was a "flat" CF so it was fine for you to break it yadda yadda. I maintain that the way you treated us regardless is not what I would do to anyone. Therefore, regardless of the letter of the law ethos of utopian CF's and other bull**** concepts, I will simply never regard you as a fair dealer. People who deal fairly do not pull that kind of crap, especially not to KD's that, despite the presence of hated personnel, there had been overall amicable relations with.

I would never do that to you, despite the association with chuck and calle. Just the same, by your rationale, the mere presence of those two in your KD should be justification for all sorts of bad stuff perpetrated on you. So, I really recommend you quit this thread before you dig your hole deeper (assuming that is possible).

(laugh) Anri, you have never farmed anyone. You farm out to every top kingdom you war. The only wars you can win are against ghettos.
    You think you're something special because you razed a 1k acre province in a ghetto over three days? Now if you could do that in a real war
    instead of having all of these vendettas and pay backs you may have a decent kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    We never talk to each other again.
    Yet you keep replying.... awesome self control there. You will never stop replying because you can't help yourself.
    Last edited by flutterby; 03-07-2013 at 02:21.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Fanatic
    People always like the last word :P

and how!

Thread Information