Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some People

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    In private (when he needs things from you) Anri is fine.

It's the rest of the time that's the problem.
    100% true. Perfect example was last age, I dealt with Anri in a civil manner in private diplo talks, while his kdmates were shooting off at the mouth. Anri and I agreed on a CF to not interfere in hostiles. However, it was Anri later making ridiculous and erroneous statements publicly here trying to defend his kingdom dealbreaking and farming octo. He just likes to act out when the spotlight is on him.
    Last edited by DHaran; 01-07-2013 at 18:58.
    S E C R E T S

It had been a wonderful world if i after 50 ages worth of diplomacy for the same KD would be loved by everyone. I could have gone with a silent and low profile here and a low and friendly approuch overall.
    But then i would not still be around here, bulldozers would have rammed Simians and put an end to us long ago. The game is small, you need nemesis you can fight, own ghosts or make enemies with some guys here and there, make it what you want. The Mr nice guy approuch has never been fun. I remember video or computer games where you can pick what direction your character should take. Take the old xbox game Fable. Running around picking flowers and befriend everyone was just not as fun as murder an theft, being a dark type of persona is more fun in any kind of rpg. Utopia is no different. We keep having fun, sure, we take extra heat, many really seem to hate us, but i can honestly say we hate them right back and all of them has failed to take Simians out. No matter what the attempts have been. We annoyed a bunch of people on this server several times worth enough to get gangbanged and go thru trouble of sending spies and hacking our bots etc etc. I mean, cmon. The drama is intense over here! Not many days pass without action. Some thinks its a bit to much action, some guys love it, others may disagree or agree with us. Its not like Simians is going to change its image much. We are who we are in this game. I will not stop talking, i will not stop playing (unless wife goes berzerk about it) and i will be right here in good and bad times like i always been. Some pathetic trolls/flamers/clowns will not get the best of us. They never have and never will. Id be willing to do a lot for my kd mates. Fight for them, help them in times of need, talk and laugh with them and bleed for them. None of you here can speak about what its like to run a KD for this long or what the players in Simians is like. Im willing to say that next to everyone would have loved to play in Simians cause there is just so much going on all the time. Most players does not go here to the forums at all. We are 19/22 provs on irc right now, a normal night, relaxing and having fun. Like all other kds. Its a bad attempt at trolling to say we farm out or cheat etc etc. Everyone knows we dont cheat and farming out, sure, we did give havoc acres buts its not something we wanted to do and you can discuss what a farmout really is. But most wars has its circumstances and we had a pretty bad streak. We got to show the server we can whore to #1 without burning out to much still up to this day before the Havoc fight. We had fun doing so, wish we could have played harder vs Havoc. But dont misstake these old apes or the new apes for that matter to be nub. Its a team effort to even accomplish something like that and well, everyone says its easy, but only 1 KD did it. We will swing back from our incapability of warring Havoc in no time again. It was biggest ****weekend ever for us to war and all of this with 3 players getting deleted after war and not sending out in war sucked. We fill up the kd and put on some hard fights in the near future. Or keep making interesting or controversial moves in general. If the server feels we are boring and want to kill us then so be it. We wont go anywhere and its just a matter of time before we start pwning and turn the streak to wins. I see some clear changes in the KD overall and it wont be long til we match any KD on this server.

While i am at it, there is 1 spot left to join our fun and beloved KD :)

EDIT: Just wanted to point out again. This is RPG <----
    I dont beleive anyone of you guys are dicks or anything irl. This is a game. Learn to tell the difference between game-mode and non game mode.
    In general.... I see many having a problem with that. Thus my signature. Im not that bad of a guy irl. lol
    Last edited by Anri; 01-07-2013 at 18:59.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    It had been a wonderful world if i after 50 ages worth of diplomacy for the same KD would be loved by everyone. I could have gone with a silent and low profile here and a low and friendly approuch overall.
    But then i would not still be around here, bulldozers would have rammed Simians and put an end to us long ago. The game is small, you need nemesis you can fight, own ghosts or make enemies with some guys here and there, make it what you want. The Mr nice guy approuch has never been fun. I remember video or computer games where you can pick what direction your character should take. Take the old xbox game Fable. Running around picking flowers and befriend everyone was just not as fun as murder an theft, being a dark type of persona is more fun in any kind of rpg. Utopia is no different. We keep having fun, sure, we take extra heat, many really seem to hate us, but i can honestly say we hate them right back and all of them has failed to take Simians out. No matter what the attempts have been. We annoyed a bunch of people on this server several times worth enough to get gangbanged and go thru trouble of sending spies and hacking our bots etc etc. I mean, cmon. The drama is intense over here! Not many days pass without action. Some thinks its a bit to much action, some guys love it, others may disagree or agree with us. Its not like Simians is going to change its image much. We are who we are in this game. I will not stop talking, i will not stop playing (unless wife goes berzerk about it) and i will be right here in good and bad times like i always been. Some pathetic trolls/flamers/clowns will not get the best of us. They never have and never will. Id be willing to do a lot for my kd mates. Fight for them, help them in times of need, talk and laugh with them and bleed for them. None of you here can speak about what its like to run a KD for this long or what the players in Simians is like. Im willing to say that next to everyone would have loved to play in Simians cause there is just so much going on all the time. Most players does not go here to the forums at all. We are 19/22 provs on irc right now, a normal night, relaxing and having fun. Like all other kds. Its a bad attempt at trolling to say we farm out or cheat etc etc. Everyone knows we dont cheat and farming out, sure, we did give havoc acres buts its not something we wanted to do and you can discuss what a farmout really is. But most wars has its circumstances and we had a pretty bad streak. We got to show the server we can whore to #1 without burning out to much still up to this day before the Havoc fight. We had fun doing so, wish we could have played harder vs Havoc. But dont misstake these old apes or the new apes for that matter to be nub. Its a team effort to even accomplish something like that and well, everyone says its easy, but only 1 KD did it. We will swing back from our incapability of warring Havoc in no time again. It was biggest ****weekend ever for us to war and all of this with 3 players getting deleted after war and not sending out in war sucked. We fill up the kd and put on some hard fights in the near future. Or keep making interesting or controversial moves in general. If the server feels we are boring and want to kill us then so be it. We wont go anywhere and its just a matter of time before we start pwning and turn the streak to wins. I see some clear changes in the KD overall and it wont be long til we match any KD on this server.

While i am at it, there is 1 spot left to join our fun and beloved KD :)
    Nobody will read that without it being segmented into paragraphs.

I couldn't get past the first two lines.

A nemesis is an enemy you cannot defeat. Utopia is your nemesis.
    S E C R E T S

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Nobody will read that without it being segmented into paragraphs.
    LoL, you cant be more right. when i saw that long post my first thought was wtf, should i waste my time?

Quote Originally Posted by ideaotic View Post
    LoL, you cant be more right. when i saw that long post my first thought was wtf, should i waste my time?
    Its the same with most threads really. People in general dont get into details. They know more or less what they gonna troll about all ready when they read the topic. They have their minds more or less made up all ready going to the topic. This is not much different except you have to read a few lines of the first post to get what its all about really.

Was this to long?

If so you may be having some kind of disorder.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    In private (when he needs things from you) Anri is fine. It's the rest of the time that's the problem.
    This is absolutely spot on. Anri isn't always a bad guy. He's nothing like what he portrays in the forums. But when he thinks he's been slighted, he tries to play the pity me, I'm an asshat card and that's when everyone starts trolling him.

. Its a bad attempt at trolling to say we farm out or cheat etc etc. Everyone knows we dont cheat and farming out, sure, we did give havoc acres buts its not something we wanted to do and you can discuss what a farmout really is.
    In the time I was in Simians, I did not see anyone cheat or anyone encourage cheating. With the deletions that Simians recently had, I think it's just them being needy and desperate that they took whomever without taking the proper precautions because of shared IPs. Every kingdom I play in with Ezzernub (there have been many) we always let Bishop know beforehand. We always made sure we didn't aid each other and didn't hit the same targets. We never used each other's computers. He never used my phone and I never logged in on the laptop that he uses. You shouldn't NEED to tell your players/friends of these things because they should be common sense. It sucks for any kingdom to have one deletion let alone three. Hope you guys have better luck in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

I hope they have worse luck, no kingdom deserved this more than Simians. Deal breaks, intentional farm outs, mouthing off on the forums/IRC, this is just Karma.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I hope they have worse luck, no kingdom deserved this more than Simians. Deal breaks, intentional farm outs, mouthing off on the forums/IRC, this is just Karma.
    I cant remember any dealbreak but to Csarmi and that was one player breaking the deal to him MANY ages ago.

Meanwhile, we were dealbroken about 10 times by many KDs that siezed oppertunity to try and rape us, countless of times during the last 5 ages. Meanwhile we dealbroke no one.

After 1500 hits from absalom and friends some still cant let go and gotta bring things up. As if we did not take enough of dealbreaks and hits for Hellrazors dealbreak on Csarmi.

I feel sad for you Dharan. Whatever else you feel is a dealbreak is nonsense and i know what your thinking about. I offered Bishop acres back when Octobrev did total suicide and told us to hit him down. We just did what your KD told us to do so cry me a river. I was VERY nice to even tell Bishop that he gets all acres back. All because you could not stop crying in the forums and needed tissue after tissue. Bishop and me solved that in like 2 minutes worth of convo and it was not a biggie at all.

You still going on about it over there champ! I once again feel this is beneath of standards of moderating. Dont you have any better things to do, maybe think less about Simians and me and see what can be made ingame or to help this game. Or why not just be the cleaning lady? :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Demon
    Funny, Simians came whining to me yesterday about getting waved. I was thinking to myself, after the **** anri pulled last age, I'd love to be the one pummeling them atm.

I am interested AB. What is it you think Simians have done to try and change their image? Personally, I've not seen one respectful thing come from Simians in quite a few ages. Nor from you since you joined Simians, actually.

Now I'm sure Anri will come on here and rage about how I am spewing simians hate or some garbage attempt at defending himself. I am, though, legitimately curious. What has simians done to change their image, as you claim in this thread?
    Last edited by Ezzerland; 01-07-2013 at 20:44.

not again the whining kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Funny, Simians came whining to me yesterday about getting waved. I was thinking to myself, after the **** anri pulled last age, I'd love to be the one pummeling them atm.

I am interested AB. What is it you think Simians have done to try and change their image? Personally, I've not seen one respectful thing come from Simians in quite a few ages. Nor from you since you joined Simians, actually.

Now I'm sure Anri will come on here and rage about how I am spewing simians hate or some garbage attempt at defending himself. I am, though, legitimately curious. What has simians done to change their image, as you claim in this thread?
    What image is it that needs changing really? All we gotta do is finetune and beat abs. We all ready beat the likes of you ezzerland. Our image is fine. I did not like you around age 20 and i still dont like you. Live with it. You handle your ghetto and i handle mine. You take care of you and your gfs image, that is so great, and we take kaer of ours.

About respectful things, they dont get reported here do they?
    Ask our friends and allies if we back them up or not and you will see what the meaning of respect is.
    Some friends call for us and we be there for them whenever they need us. You get one thing straight Ezzerland, you are not getting anywhere here with me or anyone else from Simians.

I tought we made it very clear in past convos we had, that we dont engage each other publically. That goes for your GF also that i try to avoid the upmost.

Im really not feeling you respect this and **** like that will get you into trouble and your GF running her mouth non stop.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

^ AB... Case and point
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Anri,

You seem like the kind of person I'd love to play with :)

Post Demon
    What image is it that needs changing really? All we gotta do is finetune and beat abs. We all ready beat the likes of you ezzerland. Our image is fine. I did not like you around age 20 and i still dont like you. Live with it. You handle your ghetto and i handle mine. You take care of you and your gfs image, that is so great, and we take kaer of ours.

About respectful things, they dont get reported here do they?
    Ask our friends and allies if we back them up or not and you will see what the meaning of respect is.
    Some friends call for us and we be there for them whenever they need us. You get one thing straight Ezzerland, you are not getting anywhere here with me or anyone else from Simians.

I tought we made it very clear in past convos we had, that we dont engage each other publically. That goes for your GF also that i try to avoid the upmost.

Im really not feeling you respect this and **** like that will get you into trouble and your GF running her mouth non stop.
    The agreement we had about speaking in public has been broken at least 10 times by your kingdom. Why would I bother to respect an agreement you already broke multiple times?

And it is your players saying that your image is changing. Do you even read or do you just respond?
    Last edited by Ezzerland; 01-07-2013 at 23:46.

Thread Information