Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Some People

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Simians and its players have been known to be one of the best organized kingdoms and a few wars lost has only meant the kingdom has been able to rebound every time...which would prove to be more than just a fling like so many ghettos lost to Utopia.
    Simians have lost 5 wars for every 1 they have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I cant remember any dealbreak but to Csarmi and that was one player breaking the deal to him MANY ages ago.

Meanwhile, we were dealbroken about 10 times by many KDs that siezed oppertunity to try and rape us, countless of times during the last 5 ages. Meanwhile we dealbroke no one.

After 1500 hits from absalom and friends some still cant let go and gotta bring things up. As if we did not take enough of dealbreaks and hits for Hellrazors dealbreak on Csarmi.

I feel sad for you Dharan. Whatever else you feel is a dealbreak is nonsense and i know what your thinking about. I offered Bishop acres back when Octobrev did total suicide and told us to hit him down. We just did what your KD told us to do so cry me a river. I was VERY nice to even tell Bishop that he gets all acres back. All because you could not stop crying in the forums and needed tissue after tissue. Bishop and me solved that in like 2 minutes worth of convo and it was not a biggie at all.

You still going on about it over there champ! I once again feel this is beneath of standards of moderating. Dont you have any better things to do, maybe think less about Simians and me and see what can be made ingame or to help this game. Or why not just be the cleaning lady? :)
    After all the talk about it, you still can't stop lying. The deal was you wouldn't hit into a hostile, then we CFed. You then broke the CF and hit into a hostile. You continue to pretend you broke the CF because octo asked to be hit, which is a lie, a usual occurrence with you. You broke the CF, hit octo (and hammer), then octo suicided, in that order. This sequence of events is without question as I proved in the thread about it. You simply cannot stop being a liar, it's really incredible.

You seem to be unable to comprehend the simplest of things. You live in a fantasy world where you pretend you didn't say this or didn't do that, when the fact is you are a liar and Simians will always have a trashy image as long as you represent them. I almost kind of feel bad for AB now, seeing as he seems to legitimately wants to do better for Simians, but he's stuck behind the likes of you.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    After all the talk about it, you still can't stop lying. The deal was you wouldn't hit into a hostile, then we CFed. You then broke the CF and hit into a hostile. You continue to pretend you broke the CF because octo asked to be hit, which is a lie, a usual occurrence with you. You broke the CF, hit octo (and hammer), then octo suicided, in that order. This sequence of events is without question as I proved in the thread about it. You simply cannot stop being a liar, it's really incredible.

You seem to be unable to comprehend the simplest of things. You live in a fantasy world where you pretend you didn't say this or didn't do that, when the fact is you are a liar and Simians will always have a trashy image as long as you represent them. I almost kind of feel bad for AB now, seeing as he seems to legitimately wants to do better for Simians, but he's stuck behind the likes of you.
    We did what Octobrev told us to do, that was farm him out. I offered acres back plus tissues after your whining scenes here. As if that was not enough.
    I was being very friendly and nice towards everything that happend even thou your player asked us to farm him. The return of all acres was simply not enough for you because you rather sitt here and complain about small matters long after it happend. Bishop and me cleared that **** in 2 minutes. Cause if something went wrong there was the free acres back, i even was nice enough to offer acres back for the hits on Octobrev that farmed out point blank and told us to do it.

U live in a dream world Dharan
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

So octo told you to break the CF and hit him and hammer? Go ahead, lie, I dare you.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Simians have lost 5 wars for every 1 they have won.
    No, our win ratio is like 50% over the last 20 ages. Why, because we normaly try to fight better kds then our own to become better and accept the challenges.
    If we wanted we could have 90% win ratio or better, like all mid-range KDs only warring when they know they can safely guarantee a win. We aim for top wars vs the best opponents we can find. We dont expect to always win. We are not ashamed over our records of warring. We took many nice scalps and will carry on towards trying to beat the best kds in this game. We will not settle for anything less til we have beat them all. Once that is achieved we prob disband.

Pillz you were like 4 years old when i started playing utopia. So you dont know much.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    So octo told you to break the CF and hit him and hammer? Go ahead, lie, I dare you.
    What, no, this is why Bishop and me agreed that we should give back the acres for hitting hammer.
    I was nice enough to say we can give back acres to Octo that said we could farm his land before the enemy did as well.
    So not sure what you going on about at all. Bishop can confirm this and done so before also. Like talking to a wall. lol
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

So you are admitting you broke the CF and hit into a hostile, yet you claim to not remember deal breaking. You contradict yourself at every turn, because you can't outrun your own lies. Anyone reading all this garbage you spit must be very confused.
    S E C R E T S

amused is the correct word Dharan.

All I know Anri is you started criticizing hurlin for posting his affiliation to KLA once upon a time, and yet you continue to claim to represent the banner of KLA now with all the crud surrounding your arguments and all the rest. In the end, you make KLA look worse than Hurlin, who is awesome, ever did. Its frustrating, as I said before that you insist you are the bearer of that legacy, when you are not really. Most kaers continue to be quietly active and hard working in kingdoms that are not simians..... go figure.

**edit**

for reference: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...er-to-the-bone
    Last edited by Sheister; 02-07-2013 at 13:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    No, our win ratio is like 50% over the last 20 ages. Why, because we normaly try to fight better kds then our own to become better and accept the challenges.
    If we wanted we could have 90% win ratio or better, like all mid-range KDs only warring when they know they can safely guarantee a win. We aim for top wars vs the best opponents we can find. We dont expect to always win. We are not ashamed over our records of warring. We took many nice scalps and will carry on towards trying to beat the best kds in this game. We will not settle for anything less til we have beat them all. Once that is achieved we prob disband.

Pillz you were like 4 years old when i started playing utopia. So you dont know much.
    No, you do not have a 50% win ratio. You're lucky to win 1/4 of your wars. You haven't had an age with more then 2 war wins in almost 5 years.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    No, you do not have a 50% win ratio. You're lucky to win 1/4 of your wars. You haven't had an age with more then 2 war wins in almost 5 years.
    he did say over last 20 ages...perhaps they won every war they had in the 40's. Thing is best way for them to recoup their image would be to ghetto and stop growing. Win 5-6-7 wars w/out a loss for 2+ ages and everyone will slowly forget your crap. They cant do it though something about simians says we need to big, and the only age they tried to go small they messed up going all halfer and losing to some random ghettos followed by hiting into a war. Screwed their reputation even more.

Simians trying to play big only results in them farming out to eventual crown winners.
    S E C R E T S

Forum Fanatic
    TBF did we really farm out to Havoc last age when we razed them? We slowed them down quite a bit so it was not a real farm out like Havoc claimed it was and wanted it to be. We farmed out to Havoc this age due to obv reasons, mainly our inactivity but that was not late age and should not IMO be "crown decider".

It seems everyone picks on Simians when they are least prepared and their pride will not swallow a free wave...

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    TBF did we really farm out to Havoc last age when we razed them?
    1. Simians farmed out to Havoc oop last age. 2. Simians farmed out to Sanc. 3. Simians farmed out to HoH.

That is just until I left.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

I can only name one kingdom who intentionally farmed out to allow a kingdom to crown, and that kingdom is Simians. It's now a part of your legacy of failure.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information