Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Some People

Forum Fanatic
    delete please
    Last edited by American Badass; 02-07-2013 at 17:11.

Forum Fanatic
    I think Anri has admitted to farming out to HoH that one round but most of the top is like that, "we will farm out to xxx if you don't do this or that". The top last age was very much people trying to find people to farm... If they didn't farm to hoh they would of farmed to someone else but HoH's diplomacy must of been better.

If farmers warred each other, wouldn't that be better and cure simians farm out problem? Not by pouncing on weak un-prepared kds? I think late age, simians have learnt to raze retal now... hopefully. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    If farmers warred each other, wouldn't that be better and cure simians farm out problem?
    If Simians stepped up their game and play as well as they talk, they wouldn't have to farm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I can only name one kingdom who intentionally farmed out to allow a kingdom to crown, and that kingdom is Simians. It's now a part of your legacy of failure.
    youngin :p.

Post Fiend
    I think many people should apologize.

to Lendorav: Kui kunagi satud seda lugema siis loodan et oled piisavalt mees ja vabandad Anri&Simiansi ees oma tehtud vigade p?rast. Olen ise sama olukorra l?bi kogenud ja kujutan ette kui valus v?ib see olla kuningriigi kaaslastele. Igastahes loodan et sa m?ngimist ei l?peta ja v?ibolla kunagi satume ?hte kuningriiki m?ngima:)

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    If I wasn't in a kingdom building situation and you had a non-download IRC I would have asked to join. Simians has it's share of characters that make following your journey worth the read.
    Down in the ghetto I think some might be surprised at the kingdoms that keep coming back every age. It's a charm to the game. Dig in and keep going.
    http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Link

you can have a bookmark that goes directly to a specific irc channel via browser. You hardly need to download a client. your ajoin list and mibbit is more then pleasant enough.
    My life is better then yours.

Flutter we never farmed out to anyone but HoH and maybe Havoc this age. Depends how you define farmout.
    But both of them farmed out to us as well. But under different eras, HoH did it, Havoc did it but under the name of Mercy. Not the same thing.
    Last age in first war vs Havoc they went negative 1k acres but got the WW. Simians gained 6k acres despite of wding. You call that a farmout? (Goodz said we were the more active KD but lesser pumped so could not win).

Havoc waved us near EoA being 150k acres larger then us and after 1 week of razes they were negative about 5k acres and won absolutely nothing by it.

This age war, we lost, we failed. Did we farm out, i dont know. We tried our best but KD fell apart over that weekend for many reasons. Did we farm out. Maybe we did. I stopped caring, most that speaks in here has no way of ever get in that range and even try or does not got the balls for it.

And sure as hell farmouts happen each age, intentionally and unintentionally. People just dont talk much about it. Even thou its right there infront of them.
    People still remember Simians for farming out when we got jumped by abs. None cares to speak about things that acctually happend the last ages and exactly who farmed who to win the age. Simians had no part of it except for trying to fight. You stupid if you think last age crown was not another charity crown for example.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

So you are admitting you broke the CF and hit into a hostile, yet you claim to not remember deal breaking. You contradict yourself at every turn, because you can't outrun your own lies. Anyone reading all this garbage you spit must be very confused.
    Octobrev told us to do it man. So it was not a dealbreak. I was being nice to offer Bishop the acres back cause he was on the same level with me.
    Still is... You know when acres is offered back, its something that means we want to stay on decent terms and show that even if Octobrev told us to farm him out so that the enemy could not get his land we want to not be dicks about it. Bishop accepted this. You keep talking about it thou. I offered acres back and tissues for you. Even if we did not break a deal cause your player told us to hit him. lol

Get this into your head. YOUR player Octobrev ASKED us to FARM him! So we farmed him.
    After you scream dealbreak, KDs curse at each other. Me and Bishop makes dip and i say okey we can give back acres.

Thats the end of the story, maybe it was a big thing in your little world. In mine it was not.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    he did say over last 20 ages...perhaps they won every war they had in the 40's. Thing is best way for them to recoup their image would be to ghetto and stop growing. Win 5-6-7 wars w/out a loss for 2+ ages and everyone will slowly forget your crap. They cant do it though something about simians says we need to big, and the only age they tried to go small they messed up going all halfer and losing to some random ghettos followed by hiting into a war. Screwed their reputation even more.
    Lets see, x5 wars in average per age.

So, i had about 270 wars with Simians. If we happend to lose x2 wars vs Sanctuary, 2 wars to havoc and 2 fights to HoH that does not mean as much.
    The kds who beat them under their strongest eras are not many. I know Sanctuary been struggling some. Say what you want, we been trying and its not like we gonna stop til we made it. Some of the wars been very rough. Havoc said we were more active then them last age war. Sanctuary we held in war for 2 weeks and HoH we have won over before. In the right days we can win and we will win. We work hard to beat the best, i dont find it challenging to take 90% wins in the mid-range. If we anytime happend to be pushed out of the top we always crushed the opponents we warred in 40s, 30s, 20s. Besides, out of those 270 wars. I think in reality we won 200 of those wars. Cause when we still were a mid-range kind of KD we did what most normal kds around that range does today. We warred many KDs we knew we could beat and there was no real competition. Sometimes we found some fun wars and took nice scalps even down there.

I dont know what you have a KD do, war absalom and maybe die trying or win all or most wars in mid-range?
    There is no challenge left and it would make utopia boring. Been there done that. We have to aim for the top and we will make it there in time.
    Just wait! :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I can only name one kingdom who intentionally farmed out to allow a kingdom to crown, and that kingdom is Simians. It's now a part of your legacy of failure.
    this shows exactly how much you know about this game
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Octobrev told us to do it man. So it was not a dealbreak. I was being nice to offer Bishop the acres back cause he was on the same level with me.
    Still is... You know when acres is offered back, its something that means we want to stay on decent terms and show that even if Octobrev told us to farm him out so that the enemy could not get his land we want to not be dicks about it. Bishop accepted this. You keep talking about it thou. I offered acres back and tissues for you. Even if we did not break a deal cause your player told us to hit him. lol

Get this into your head. YOUR player Octobrev ASKED us to FARM him! So we farmed him.
    After you scream dealbreak, KDs curse at each other. Me and Bishop makes dip and i say okey we can give back acres.

Thats the end of the story, maybe it was a big thing in your little world. In mine it was not.
    BOOM, and there it is, another lie from the almighty Anri. octo did not suicide until AFTER you broke CF and hit us first, this was proven without any doubt by papers and logs provided in that other thread. Keep making **** up bro, I love laughing at how bad you make yourself and your kingdom look on a daily basis.

From that thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    i told you why i broke the CF. Cause you talked crap about us non stop and treated us unfair - Thus we broke CF and hit you!
    Oh, wait, I thought you just said you broke the CF cuz octo asked you to? Yet before you said you broke cuz I was "talking crap". So which is it Anri? Are you a liar, or a liar? Well played sir, you always make it so easy for me to make you look bad.

Sequence of events backed up by logs and papers, evidence Anri cannot dispute or counter:

1. Simians hit us from their hostile with HoH, clearly tagged Simians vs HoH.
    2. We retalled fairly and evenly.
    3. Hits cease for 2 days.
    4. Simians then hits us twice more while we are hostile with a different kingdom.
    5. I approach Anri, he apologizes and says he will not interfere in a hostile, we CF. At this time, Simians hit us 9 times, we only hit them 7.
    6. We continue hostile with the other kingdom.
    7. Simians breaks CF without cause, hits octo and our big Avian. octo is screwed, because his army is out against the hostile kingdom and the hit by Simians seriously hurts his fight with their bigs.
    8. octo knows he will get farmed now vs the two bigs he was fighting, so suicides and tells Simians to just farm him, keeping the acres from going to our hostile target.
    9. Simians chains octo.

The deal break was the CF being broken followed by two hits on our biggest provinces into an active hostile. All this goes back to the OP's issue. Simians is a joke because Anri runs it and makes them look foolish like he is right now. As long as Anri is in charge, Simians image will be a very very negative one.
    Last edited by DHaran; 02-07-2013 at 20:23.
    S E C R E T S

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Link

you can have a bookmark that goes directly to a specific irc channel via browser. You hardly need to download a client. your ajoin list and mibbit is more then pleasant enough.
    This is why you're a man's man goodz, John Wayne style. Thank you.
    * the anti-swifts sig. lol. I guess I best button up! *
    PS: Thank you Bishop. I just now started reading the entire thread ;-)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 02-07-2013 at 21:24.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Whole lot of d-baggery.......

Forum Fanatic
    I don't see too many people giving PewPew hard time for deleting. Surely that is worse than "farming out"? Why don't people jump on them every time something happens? I find that behavour much more agains the game than breaking a CF (if one does get broken).

Simians has a history of punking out, PewPew is just getting started lol. But yes, the reset was a seriously lame move.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information