Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Some People

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Flutter we never farmed out to anyone but HoH and maybe Havoc this age. Depends how you define farmout.
    My definition of farmout.... going into a war that no matter how hard you think you're playing, you lose a **** ton of land/resources. Which is always followed by some conspiracy theory or finger pointing.
    I don't recall Simians ever farming out or wining a war against any kingdom that wasn't a ghetto in recent history.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    My definition of farmout.... going into a war that no matter how hard you think you're playing, you lose a **** ton of land/resources. Which is always followed by some conspiracy theory or finger pointing.
    I don't recall Simians ever farming out or wining a war against any kingdom that wasn't a ghetto in recent history.
    Lets see, last age we took 20-25k acres from your boyfriends ghetto.
    We just dont grow into t10-1 by luck. We farm, well, everyone we get our hands on. All the way up til Havoc or whoever it is that stops us. So, yea, we are such a farmout. Tell all the KDs we give button to press it and maybe they can have some bragging rights like Havocs leaders got until we meet again.
    You thou, you have zero rights. In Simians, we had to explain to you that when you play faery its a good thing to remove those d specs in EoWcf to pump so you can tog better and retrain by the end of it. Dont you have someone else to terrorize with your BS?

Stop caring so much about me and Simians. We play however the **** we like no matter what some clowns in here says
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

You're right, you play how you want, which is why you'll never crown, and continue farming out to crown winners.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Simians has a history of punking out, PewPew is just getting started lol. But yes, the reset was a seriously lame move.
    We dont punk out, we dont run from ppl coming at us in general. We fight hard and we war many times against odds cause we aint scared of losing.
    There is no shame in losing to havoc for example. Take a look at their team. Your a sad guy that thinks we cry over losing a few wars vs the best KDs in this game.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    You're right, you play how you want, which is why you'll never crown, and continue farming out to crown winners.
    Dont you have a job to do, like moderate instead of troll? lol
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Forum Fanatic
    We dont punk out, we dont run from ppl coming at us in general. We fight hard and we war many times against odds cause we aint scared of losing.
    There is no shame in losing to havoc for example. Take a look at their team. Your a sad guy that thinks we cry over losing a few wars vs the best KDs in this game.
    While I have to say that I think Simians did a poor job of prepping for our war knowing it was coming, this is an attitude that I respect.

At the top, deals are all negotiated and drawn out and kingdoms are afraid of fighting if they aren't 100% confident that they are going to win. The attitude that Anri expresses -- not running from a fight, not backing down, warring (and sometimes winning) against the odds is absolutely the attitude that SKs used to have -- and should still have.

Anri paints a target on his back with his approach to the forums, but the simple reality is that Simians are a good kingdom. They're better than 95% of the server. There are probably, at most, 10 kingdoms that are solidly better than them. The issue is that any war where you're warring a better kingdom is going to tend to result in a lot of acres being transferred to them unless you have some substantial advantages (like being orcs fighting a mintime war).

No one seems to be blaming the ghetto that BB NW dropped to declare for losing 7-8k acres to BB. Why would you blame Simians for losing the same amount of land to us? They were larger, so it was a smaller % of land lost.

I've also played with Flutterby before, and she's a good player so you should probably stop being fixated on her, Anri :P

We just dont grow into t10-1 by luck.
    Doesn't take much luck to drain the explore pool, random smaller kingdoms and train defense. Any noob can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Anri paints a target on his back with his approach to the forums, but the simple reality is that Simians are a good kingdom.
    You're right. They have amazing potential. The problem is they let their rage and vendettas get in the way. That is what causes them to fail.

I have logs if anyone is interested..... too much BS to post in here.
    Last edited by flutterby; 02-07-2013 at 23:04.

I've also played with Flutterby before, and she's a good player so you should probably stop being fixated on her, Anri :P
    All your credibility is now gone. Fastest turn around I've seen

Is Scott250 also a good player?

Post Demon
    Lets see, last age we took 20-25k acres from your boyfriends ghetto.
    This is also a lie. You took 10k acres (maybe less, actually) and hit us into an active hostile. This also has nothing to do with the ongoing discussion about you losing all your wars, as you wouldn't war us.

Too many players think with their heart and not their head, insofar that so long as someone uses any semblance of logic, they are much further ahead than their peers who do not.

I say we just raze Realest
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    This is also a lie. You took 10k acres (maybe less, actually) and hit us into an active hostile. This also has nothing to do with the ongoing discussion about you losing all your wars, as you wouldn't war us.
    This was the second time we hit your KD. A little bit of memorable diplomacy between you and me.
    I will not post all of it. But some important part.

[21:58:58] <Ezzerland> I have the summary
    [21:59:00] <Ezzerland> right in front of me
    [21:59:07] <Anri|afk> and what does it say
    [21:59:21] <Anri|afk> x:x gains
    [22:00:13] <Ezzerland> Enemy Kingdom: (x:x) +10963 acres (36/0) [11]
    [22:00:21] <Ezzerland> so 11ka
    [22:02:00] <Anri|afk> Total Attacks Made: 11 (+4621 acres)
    [22:02:09] <Anri|afk> since CF 5.4k acres to go
    [22:02:20] <Anri|afk> and we all done
    [22:03:12] <Ezzerland> I'll agree to a net loss of 12ka. No hard feelings, no anger, no nothing. Especially since you claim your issue is with me and wont make agreement to take your issue out on me.
    [22:03:16] <Ezzerland> so 1.1ka more
    [22:03:21] <Ezzerland> and EoA CF
    [22:04:23] <Anri|afk> checking with council
    [22:07:10] <Anri|afk> they dont like it
    [22:07:36] <Anri|afk> is it not better we just drop you down so that u can war competetive vs KDs you will have fun against?
    [22:07:53] <Anri|afk> I cant think of a single reason why u did this explore push and all
    [22:08:38] <Anri|afk> I dont it what ur KD is doing at all
    [22:08:42] <Ezzerland> no, its not better. the kd we want to fight is just above our range, you're just knocking us further away from them
    [22:08:49] <Anri|afk> help me here think of a reason why we should not farm your KD
    [22:08:57] <Anri|afk> ok
    [22:09:05] <Anri|afk> U wanna declare x:x later?
    [22:09:08] <Anri|afk> When they oow?
    [22:12:07] <Ezzerland> We still have button, if they in range, yes. We also got challenged by x:x, and also Cake, the kd we just finished warring, wants a rematch (so we must grow to refight them)
    [22:13:12] <Anri|afk> If it helps you anything we raped Cake also. We figured we take all
    [22:13:35] <Ezzerland> How does that help me fight them?
    [22:13:38] <Ezzerland> iirc, it doesn't
    [22:13:58] <Anri|afk> Cause we raped them and made them lose lots of acres
    [22:14:09] <Ezzerland> yet you're making us lose far more
    [22:14:16] <Ezzerland> so now we have less time to catch them, and less resources
    [22:15:26] <Ezzerland> I'm trying my best to be civil. I'm offering you good future relations instead of more drama, and STILL giving you free acres. It's a win-win situation. Am I missing the reason you want to take 5x what I am offering?
    [22:16:45] <Anri|afk> it sounds reasonable, it does. I am trying to get the council on board. If you think i am a bad guy you should try making sense with the others. They are far worse then i am when it comes to things like this
    [22:16:51] <Anri|afk> Im doing my best here
    [22:17:21] <Anri|afk> Id take EoA deal now if i could

lol lol lol
    Last edited by Palem; 03-07-2013 at 02:31.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Lets agree to disagree.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

This was the second time we hit your KD
    And the first time is during the nub diplomacy over acres/elites when I was there. That was only a few hundred acres. Still doesn't equal 25k

While I have to say that I think Simians did a poor job of prepping for our war knowing it was coming, this is an attitude that I respect.

At the top, deals are all negotiated and drawn out and kingdoms are afraid of fighting if they aren't 100% confident that they are going to win. The attitude that Anri expresses -- not running from a fight, not backing down, warring (and sometimes winning) against the odds is absolutely the attitude that SKs used to have -- and should still have.

Anri paints a target on his back with his approach to the forums, but the simple reality is that Simians are a good kingdom. They're better than 95% of the server. There are probably, at most, 10 kingdoms that are solidly better than them. The issue is that any war where you're warring a better kingdom is going to tend to result in a lot of acres being transferred to them unless you have some substantial advantages (like being orcs fighting a mintime war).

No one seems to be blaming the ghetto that BB NW dropped to declare for losing 7-8k acres to BB. Why would you blame Simians for losing the same amount of land to us? They were larger, so it was a smaller % of land lost.

There's never been any question that Simians is a good kingdom, dare I say "top" kingdom. The one thing holding them back from success is the attitude of their leadership. They play shady, deal shady, mouth off in public, and in general put their good players in piss poor positions by not having a clue how to be diplomatic or plan ahead, a necessity for success in Utopia.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information