Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: FSMz vs RAGE

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I don't see Abs saying to Debauchery at the start "Hey we're going to raze 4 provinces, which do you want us to raze?" And Debauchery replying by saying "Raze the orcs, because they're the easiest to get back up". That was purely an Abs decision. If it was me and I felt like action was needed on a kingdom, I would have razed Faeries or Halfers, wizards are hard to obtain once youre rk'ed. In their way, that was a poor decision from Abs, not Debauchery.
    Yes Jamin, that was sort of what I was trying to say, bad play by Abs to pick the provs that has very little actual value.
    Sure in a war it may be a good idea since it decreases their attackers count but I'd only do that if I ntended to follow thru and razekill their significan provs, otherwise those razes have absolutely 0 value and I don't see how Debauchery could possibly consider this a significant punishment really. I wonder what deal they made or did Abs just chicken out?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Yes Jamin, that was sort of what I was trying to say, bad play by Abs to pick the provs that has very little actual value.
    Sure in a war it may be a good idea since it decreases their attackers count but I'd only do that if I ntended to follow thru and razekill their significan provs, otherwise those razes have absolutely 0 value and I don't see how Debauchery could possibly consider this a significant punishment really. I wonder what deal they made or did Abs just chicken out?
    It is fair to say they were never in a position to Razekill any other provs apart from Orcs or Dwarfs with low defence. It would have taken too long (if at all possible) and would have not added any value to their collective strategy for the war (which incl the outside interference). The deal was a resolution for all to continue with their age goals, and if they were not happy with it then I'm sure Drixx would never have agreed to it being the man he has led me to believe he is :) (this being the honorable man that wants to restore the image of Rage and Abs which had been destroyed by those-who-shall-not-be-mentioned to noobs like me who knows nothing, like Jon Snow)
    Last edited by Silvapwns; 06-07-2013 at 16:52. Reason: clarification of what I think of Drixx :P

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    It is fair to say they were never in a position to Razekill any other provs apart from Orcs or Dwarfs with low defence. It would have taken too long (if at all possible) and would have not added any value to their collective strategy for the war (which incl the outside interference). The deal was a resolution for all to continue with their age goals, and if they were not happy with it then I'm sure Drixx would never have agreed to it being the man he has led me to believe he is :) (this being the honorable man that wants to restore the image of Rage and Abs which had been destroyed by those-who-shall-not-be-mentioned to noobs like me who knows nothing, like Jon Snow)
    Restore the image of Rage? Unlike you guys Rage actually doesn't deal break people. Have you guys beaten anyone of note without having to dealbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by XxDelu View Post
    Oh sorry ill tell everyone that we have Cfs with not to break them even if we agreed to war cause there are two ghettos we are not cfed that could decide to wave us. Great logic, glad I understand the internal workings now.
    You are so way off the mark its scary. Please read again and try again. I am not kidding....
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Restore the image of Rage? Unlike you guys Rage actually doesn't deal break people. Have you guys beaten anyone of note without having to dealbreak?
    Even some people in your own kingdom agreed in not so many words that current leadership, should not be blamed for the past age and past leadership...ie you

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Furthermore rage was out of war and not in a hostile at the time notice could have been given but instead of giving notice you just dealbroke.
    Except it was made pretty clear that you had kingdoms that "may notice you" before Debauch did, and it was written in such a way that it seemed like you guys were saying, if you did notice us to war, we won't war you we will simply just go hostile with other kingdoms. Let's not pretend like that didn't happen and Debauchery just dealbroke for zero reason.
    Last edited by jamin; 07-07-2013 at 00:11.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Even some people in your own kingdom agreed in not so many words that current leadership, should not be blamed for the past age and past leadership...ie you

Except it was made pretty clear that you had kingdoms that "may notice you" before Debauch did, and it was written in such a way that it seemed like you guys were saying, if you did notice us to war, we won't war you we will simply just go hostile with other kingdoms. Let's not pretend like that didn't happen and Debauchery just dealbroke for zero reason.
    Jamin you should really get a new hobby...

Thumbs up

no offense, but u guys r all retar,ded.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Fanatic
    some things I found lolsy from that epic log post:

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    <Drixx> despite KyGal and Jamin's kool-aid, most people view Rage as a kd who plays fair
    lol

<Cody> I think Rage only declared on us once it was confirmed that your allies would razekill our attackers in war.
    this is a pretty big accusation...

<Drixx> Proteus should be i gnored by all parties
    lol

<Cody> We also have a lot to benefit from the WW, and we have played this war well, as you even said. We deserve it
    I found this a little weird because your first action of "playing it well" was a deal break. but sure lol.

@Drixx - I read this entire thread; I must say, your use of full grammar, spelling, spacing, and punctuation when talking diplomacy and such on the forums is appreciated. Your posts seemed thought out and well-structured and I think you are doing a fine job of representing Rage. It's nice to not have to slog through a massive wall of text. and Proteus' posts can be hard to follow sometimes.

Though I must say I am interested to know what was worked out? It's nice to see you all managed to end this on good terms, but the stance changed a fair bit in a couple hours from "we have no incentive to wd" to "we have withdrawn on good terms"...
    I guess the obvious answer is they gave you some incentive. it must have been good.
    Last edited by tetley; 07-07-2013 at 07:40.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    some things I found lolsy from that epic log post:

lol

this is a pretty big accusation...

lol

I found this a little weird because your first action of "playing it well" was a deal break. but sure lol.

@Drixx - I read this entire thread; I must say, your use of full grammar, spelling, spacing, and punctuation when talking diplomacy and such on the forums is appreciated. Your posts seemed thought out and well-structured and I think you are doing a fine job of representing Rage. It's nice to not have to slog through a massive wall of text. and Proteus' posts can be hard to follow sometimes.

Though I must say I am interested to know what was worked out? It's nice to see you all managed to end this on good terms, but the stance changed a fair bit in a couple hours from "we have no incentive to wd" to "we have withdrawn on good terms"...
    I guess the obvious answer is they gave you some incentive. it must have been good.
    It's not over :)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Jamin you should really get a new hobby...
    I would if Proteus would stop making my current hobby so much fun <3

I moved past my anri phase and into my "Dude I'm Proteus" phase.
    Epic White Mage

Forum Fanatic
    I would if Proteus would stop making my current hobby so much fun <3

I moved past my anri phase and into my "Dude I'm Proteus" phase.
    Jamin, bottom line is I have personally lead my kingdom to multiple crowns. Winning crowns as a leader is not the same as being a peon and taking orders. None of your petty comments can take that away nor make a difference. Asides from calling me an asshole there is nothing you can actually say about my utopia record aside than it being better than yours..so why even bother?

So you think its valid to dealbreak someone because they might actively look to war another kingdom that isa better match up than Debauch is? Really? If you were a leader and understand strategy you'd realize that you want to maximize your outcome rather than trying to cater to the needs/wants of others? Debauch wants to war Rage after Y3..they are welcome to try if Rage was open. If Rage wants to fight someone else and can do so without putting themselves in a double hostile (i.e. waving someone after getting hit from Debauch [as some non-abs kds have done in the past] they are welcome to it. So because they might not get the war of their choice Y3 its okay to dealbreak according to you. So yes they broke the deal for zero reason. Last age we actually made a WAR deal with another kingdom and then they refused to war us..Did we gangbang them for it or do anything? NO. But here its fine to deal break someone because you may or may not get to fight them when you want to. If you read this thread the only one who agrees with this line of reasoning is you and players from debauch..and its easy to find out why, you are biased because of your deep dislike for someone. Not hard to detect dude, I hope you do not think you are actually influencing anyone, the community is not dumb you know.
    Last edited by Proteus; 07-07-2013 at 21:37.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    no offense, but u guys r all retar,ded.
    No offense but you look like a midget.
    Perhaps you should just go pound sand until you actually have something relevant to add to the topic.

I got nothing on you Proteus because like you said "Dude I'm Proteus".
    That's like doing chuck norris in a game of rock paper scissors, it always wins.
    Epic White Mage

Thread Information