Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FSMz vs RAGE

Umm breaking a NAP might not be against the rules. Its just frowned upon. So yes they made a CF deal then ignored it. It sounds like you play in the KD so your probably well aware...
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by pmyraje View Post
    Since the rules are nowhere clearly stated let's not delude ourselves that any kingdom at the top doesn't "cheat" in some way.
    There are plenty that don't cheat. Debauchery have a reputation for dirty play is all, not cheating.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

why would any1 cf debauchery anyway?

its like dating a lady with a rep for cheating - it'll happen at some point. hell you might even be her cheat.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    why would any1 cf debauchery anyway?

its like dating a lady with a rep for cheating - it'll happen at some point. hell you might even be her cheat.
    Perhaps its not them or it was not known before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    There are plenty that don't cheat. Debauchery have a reputation for dirty play is all, not cheating.
    Uhm Bishop, didn't you delete their monarch and reset war/ww counts last age for staging fake wars?

But yes I agree, most top kd's probably doesn't cheat these days, not since sitting and trading was legalized and that's the sort of "cheating" that was done systematically under Mehuls reign. There were other things going on as well ofcourse but those were the big systemic things.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Uhm Bishop, didn't you delete their monarch and reset war/ww counts last age for staging fake wars?
    iirc he deleted their monarch but the developers reset the war wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

But yes I agree, most top kd's probably doesn't cheat these days, not since sitting and trading was legalized and that's the sort of "cheating" that was done systematically under Mehuls reign. There were other things going on as well ofcourse but those were the big systemic things.
    I'll take that as an apology!
    My life is better then yours.

hahahaha.

this age is so fun and different
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    Pretty stupid deal break. Their KD was already in a better position, how insecure do you have to be? If they win no one respects them, if they lose no one respects them. I can't believe this but I have to give out another negative grading. -2/10 for this deal break due to the explainable poor sportsmanship reflected upon themselves.

Like congrats getting up to Rage's size but try to last longer than 2 pumps without breaking the condom.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Demon
    The only surprise here is that strippers/Debauchery think they can get away with their dirty play in the top 10. Wonder what happens when they aggravate both abs+anti-abs. Deal breaking is a sure way to get both sides to gang you down and put you in your place.

On the other side. Maybe they like the attention? :)

Forum Addict
    So... Any update on the actual war? Rage biggest seem to be getting away.

I see Utopia havent changed at all the last 10 years

When Absalom is on top everyone complains and whine about the "powerplay". But at least Absalom stick to their deals, they just make tricky onea and out-diplomacy the rest.

When the rest of the trash left in Utopia is allowed up in the top they dont even attempt to powerplay, they just outright go and break deals.

Absalom kds shouldnt be allowed to have ages of. They are needed up their to keep the savages in their Cages.

Yup, this happened.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I see Utopia havent changed at all the last 10 years

When Absalom is on top everyone complains and whine about the "powerplay". But at least Absalom stick to their deals, they just make tricky onea and out-diplomacy the rest.

When the rest of the trash left in Utopia is allowed up in the top they dont even attempt to powerplay, they just outright go and break deals.

Absalom kds shouldnt be allowed to have ages of. They are needed up their to keep the savages in their Cages.
    Debauchery/Strippers had their WW record reset + their monarch deleted due to staging FWs, as far as i know they did not "cheat" as such. As for ABS playing fairly, i can only say that karma is a *****. People forget how AMA was doubled last age? Now Rage has their CF broken and thats totally uncalled for? Top play = dirty play every now and then, and no kds up top can honestly say they never pulled a fast one one age or another. I agree with Binnie the Poo that this age is epicly entertaining, and full respect for all kds up top for making it a interesting age so far. +1
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Debauchery/Strippers had their WW record reset + their monarch deleted due to staging FWs, as far as i know they did not "cheat" as such. As for ABS playing fairly, i can only say that karma is a *****. People forget how AMA was doubled last age? Now Rage has their CF broken and thats totally uncalled for? Top play = dirty play every now and then, and no kds up top can honestly say they never pulled a fast one one age or another. I agree with Binnie the Poo that this age is epicly entertaining, and full respect for all kds up top for making it a interesting age so far. +1
    Aren't you being incredibly biased? It's already been argued to death that both were at fault.

AMA Targetshares
    Sanc steals in return
    Havoc Notices AMA
    Pew Notices Sanc
    AMA ignores notice and waves Sanc
    Pew hits Sanc after sanc vs AMA 2days hostile
    Havoc hits AMA

Let the damn thing end already.

Rules at the top are meant so the entire utopia would not be the chaotic early ages it was, so people with more kds at the top will not go FFA and play utterly dirty. I don't recall anyone at the top breaking a cf/nap in recent ages.

Look at the mid tier warring kd's who hit into hostile, double hostile and steal into eowcf, steal into hostile and hit into war and look at it at a much larger scale. Without law enforcement crime is rampant, without enforcing rules there will be chaos.

At the end of the day no one is forcing u to cf or nap, if u agree to it you should keep your damn word.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 03-07-2013 at 13:01.

Thread Information