Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FSMz vs RAGE

Enthusiast
    any update on the actual war? news summary?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    The only surprise here is that strippers/Debauchery think they can get away with their dirty play in the top 10.
    And Abs don't dirty play at all of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    But at least Absalom stick to their deals
    You mean like when Rage wasn't going to wave MW last age, but then did..and then told leadpipe that they will leave them alone for the rest of the age after taking 15k acres without retal, but then in the last hour of the age, hit them more. Right, Absalom definitely stick to their deals. As far as I'm concerned, karma is a *****, what goes around comes around. I hope Rage get served like they did against SWEA.

Last but not least we can't forget Proteus making a bet with Kuhan, losing and then not paying up. What an upstanding citizen as leader representative of Rage.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    AMA Targetshares
    Sanc steals in return
    Havoc Notices AMA
    Pew Notices Sanc
    AMA ignores notice and waves Sanc
    Pew hits Sanc after sanc vs AMA 2days hostile
    Havoc hits AMA
    Not what happened and you know it.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Take**** is so cute as abs lapdog ;)

I should grab papers more often, look what I discovered....sure Abs plays fair
    May 22 of YR3 The threat of attack (sanc) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (fsmz).
    May 22 of YR3 brave brothers in arms (sanc) attempted to invade Miss Cud (fsmz).
    May 22 of YR3 brave brothers in arms (sanc) attempted to invade Miss Cud (fsmz).
    May 22 of YR3 brave brothers in arms (sanc) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (fsmz).

So now Rage has the reputation of a kingdom that can't win a war without interference from their other abs kds. This is f#&king hilarious.
    Last edited by jamin; 03-07-2013 at 15:25.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    So now Rage has the reputation of a kingdom that can't win a war without interference from their other abs kds. This is f#&king hilarious.
    After a broken deal? Remember what happened to Strippers last age after they pulled similar ****? raze raze raze
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    AMA Targetshares
    Sanc steals in return
    Havoc Notices AMA
    Pew Notices Sanc
    AMA ignores notice and waves Sanc
    Pew hits Sanc after sanc vs AMA 2days hostile
    Havoc hits AMA
    Some amazing selective memory here.

Here is the real order of events:

AMA Targetshares (wasn't this like weeks/months before their war? bitter much?)

AMA vs Sanc post war CF ends

Pew Notices Sanc
    Havoc Notices AMA
    Sanc ignores notice on both kds and steals from AMA (in return of nothing)
    AMA responds to the stealing and waves Sanc
    Havoc hits AMA after hostile vs Sanc for 2 days (New rule of 12 hours no hits = no hostile is implemented)
    Pew hits Sanc after Havoc waved AMA setting precedent for the action

we've had some "iffy issues" here on the utopia forums

both sides went back and forth discussing who was right and who was wrong

however, this was a pretty clear deal break
    Reptar in Paris - Ball So Hard Babies Try to Find Me
    Summer 2013

Post Fiend
    Nothing to see here folks. Debauchery/Strippers dealbroke and then bragged they could win even if they gave the acres back, then proposed a deal where they gave the acres back but Rage put a cow in VM (violation of game rules). Refused to talk to Rage after dealbreak. Pretty clear case of couldn't win fair and then wants to cry about fairness. There should be much more enjoyable drama going on elsewhere.

Strategy Moderator
    ah, them again lol. Its hilarious to think they thought that growing would help them be "safe" when they play dirty. Top is alot more vindictive than mid teir glad to see they are geting their comeuppance.

If the CF was going to end in Yr 3 (Which is the year they waved Rage) what's it matter? Abs is going to get uptight over a few hours? Or, better yet.. Strippers are going to put a big X on their back just for a few more hours of CF they couldn't hold out for? It could've been a lot worse, and to Rage call in Sanct to help doesn't surprise me much at all, I actually look for Havoc to raze some of the bigger guys in Strippers and HoH will get involved sooner or later..

Everyone can point the finger, no one will take the heat. I call it like I see it, basically.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Umm breaking a NAP might not be against the rules. Its just frowned upon. So yes they made a CF deal then ignored it. It sounds like you play in the KD so your probably well aware...
    Relations come and go. It's in their nature. If people can't deal with that why are they playing a game in which it is allowed? I've seen kingdom accept a CF and then instantly cancel it again just to reset the hostile meter. Once relations are passed a minimum time (if such a thing existed for CF which it should) then there's no reason why they shouldn't be broken at any time. People frown on lots of things, but some people just frown a lot, especially if it affects their ability to "win"!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sydex View Post
    If the CF was going to end in Yr 3 (Which is the year they waved Rage) what's it matter? Abs is going to get uptight over a few hours? Or, better yet.. Strippers are going to put a big X on their back just for a few more hours of CF they couldn't hold out for? It could've been a lot worse, and to Rage call in Sanct to help doesn't surprise me much at all, I actually look for Havoc to raze some of the bigger guys in Strippers and HoH will get involved sooner or later..

Everyone can point the finger, no one will take the heat. I call it like I see it, basically.
    Debauchery/Strippers agreed to CF until Jan 1, YR3 with 48 hour notice required afterward. They dealbroke and hit before it was even Year 3. Silva then bragged that they could win even if they made the dealbreak right, but refused to make it right. This is a simple case of a kd who doesn't belong in the top who can't keep their word. You can see from the whole "we would win even if we gave the acres back" words but the actions not lining up that they were scared of losing so they dealbroke. Rage gave them many chances to exit the situation gracefully. If you break your word and you don't take any of the easy ways out, probably shouldn't start crying when the hard way is upon you.

No real drama to see here.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Tox View Post
    Some amazing selective memory here.

Here is the real order of events:

AMA Targetshares (wasn't this like weeks/months before their war? bitter much?)

AMA vs Sanc post war CF ends

Pew Notices Sanc
    Havoc Notices AMA
    Sanc ignores notice on both kds and steals from AMA (in return of nothing)
    AMA responds to the stealing and waves Sanc
    Havoc hits AMA after hostile vs Sanc for 2 days (New rule of 12 hours no hits = no hostile is implemented)
    Pew hits Sanc after Havoc waved AMA setting precedent for the action
    Sanc ignores notice LOL, AMA is known for stealing and plundering other kd's WHILE they are waving and hostile with other kds. And u tell me stealing is ignoring notice then AMA and probably 1/2 the server breaks it throughout the age.

Waving is ignoring notice, since when has stealing become ignoring notice unless u have just been born yesterday and have no clue about how most of these kd's(especially "warring" kd's) operate. So it's hilarious, the best part is only 1 province was stolen from. Tons of warring kd's steal outside of their hostile including AMA.

So stealing from 1 province is a hostile move now? Let me pull some logs of AMA's provinces stealing from at least 1 prov while hostile with another kd i'm sure i can find a gazillion.

Get real dude.

p.s
    targetshare wasnt months or whatever lame exaggeration u're pulling, seems like you're the one with selective memory. :P
    Last edited by tak3shi; 03-07-2013 at 16:43.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I should grab papers more often, look what I discovered....sure Abs plays fair

those 2 bounces are just sad

Thread Information