Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FSMz vs RAGE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    Debauchery/Strippers agreed to CF until Jan 1, YR3 with 48 hour notice required afterward. They dealbroke and hit before it was even Year 3. Silva then bragged that they could win even if they made the dealbreak right, but refused to make it right. This is a simple case of a kd who doesn't belong in the top who can't keep their word. You can see from the whole "we would win even if we gave the acres back" words but the actions not lining up that they were scared of losing so they dealbroke. Rage gave them many chances to exit the situation gracefully. If you break your word and you don't take any of the easy ways out, probably shouldn't start crying when the hard way is upon you.

No real drama to see here.
    Drixxx I don't know either of you, but you being "Rage of Absalom" should hold yourself to a higher standard and not call in your alliance for things you should be able to handle yourself. The way I see it regardless of the outcome you lose either way by getting others to hit. And to the other KDs getting involved, I expect to see them here crying as well when its them getting GBd.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Drixxx I don't know either of you, but you being "Rage of Absalom" should hold yourself to a higher standard and not call in your alliance for things you should be able to handle yourself. The way I see it regardless of the outcome you lose either way by getting others to hit. And to the other KDs getting involved, I expect to see them here crying as well when its them getting GBd.
    dealbreaking is unacceptable in top play. the higher standard here is to punish the ppl who do it, not ignore it and let them get away with it only to repeat it against someone else.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    dealbreaking is unacceptable in top play. the higher standard here is to punish the ppl who do it, not ignore it and let them get away with it only to repeat it against someone else.
    Are you absalom?

Post Fiend
    They refused to extend their CF when we were 30k acres smaller. When we shot up 25k acres in 4 days they freaked out and realized it wouldn't be an easy win so they dealbroke us. Give us those 1700 cow acres back and the original notice time and we go into war with an 8.2 and 8.9k cow, both unbreakable to them. Their dealbreak considerably shifted the war situation in their favor. There was a considerable diplomatic effort in the 4 days following the dealbreak. Even aabs got involved in encouraging them to give the dealbreak acres back and then war us (Rage) on the original terms. Silva bragged: <Silva> we would win even if we gave the land back to them. -- But he wasn't willing to do that, so obviously he didn't believe he could win without the dealbreak.

We also offered to let them give the dealbreak acres back plus 2-3 more hits in exchange for just CFing for the age so they could continue their age and have a chance to demonstrate they could play honorably at the top without having to worry about us coming back after them for revenge. Their response was to propose that they give us the dealbreak acres back but we had to put one of our cow provs into VM for the war, which would violate the game rules and get said cow suspended and thrown out of VM.

There was never a time in this process where Debauchery/Strippers wanted to behave honorably or play fair. They dealbroke because they realized too late that they would not have the easy war they thought they were forcing on us. Some people have some logs they said they wanted to make public, and as far as I'm concerned they're welcome to.

As always, our first response to the deal break was an attempt to resolve it diplomatically and in a way that gave them a chance to get out of the situation honorably and without any penalty. They refused all reasonable options to resolve the dealbreak. Punishing dirty play is always a last resort and that was no different in this case. We gave them every opportunity to avoid this scenario. I think there's little more to say about it at this point.
    Last edited by Drixx; 03-07-2013 at 17:46.

Forum Addict
    I encourage dealbreaking, that is what happens in game of thrones.

Enthusiast
    So they broke CF, big fcking deal.
    Yes they arranged wars last age and got reset for it. Yes they stole into eowcf and got razed for it.

But waving into their war is a disgrace.
    They broke CF, next time don't trust them. Deal with it in your own way. But this is a disgrace.

May 22 of YR3 The threat of attack (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 22 of YR3 The threat of attack (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 22 of YR3 brave brothers in arms (Intensity) attempted to invade Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 22 of YR3 brave brothers in arms (Intensity) attempted to invade Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 22 of YR3 brave brothers in arms (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 22 of YR3 brave brothers in arms (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 22 of YR3 the vultures are circling (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 22 of YR3 the vultures are circling (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 23 of YR3 They will speak of our deeds (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 23 of YR3 They will speak of our deeds (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 24 of YR3 reflecting our might (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 24 of YR3 reflecting our might (Intensity) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    Last edited by fawk; 03-07-2013 at 17:38.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    Its Rage job to handle his problems and punish them. Last age when ABS double hostile my kd none helped me for keep "high standards" and i handled it alone. Now its time for Rage to prove they are good kd and can solve his problems alone. Because every time ABS call his ally for handle his problem, for this now both Rage and Sanc are in this terrible shape this age.

Break deals is not good too. Don't make deal if you wont keep it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I encourage dealbreaking, that is what happens in game of thrones.
    LOL. SWEA ftw

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its Rage job to handle his problems and punish them. Last age when ABS double hostile my kd none helped me for keep "high standards" and i handled it alone. Now its time for Rage to prove they are good kd and can solve his problems alone. Because every time ABS call his ally for handle his problem, for this now both Rage and Sanc are in this terrible shape this age.

Break deals is not good too. Don't make deal if you wont keep it.

Always 2 sides of the story. I guess maybe its Karma for those who cant fight alone.

Post Fiend
    Always 2 sides of the story. I guess maybe its Karma for those who cant fight alone.
    Rage wasn't involved with what Elit is talking about. Elit vultured us after our first war last age and used his cow advantage to force an EOA CF deal and he took 10k acres. We couldn't have been involved in the situation even if we wanted to. Because ... you know ... we keep our deals.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Umm breaking a NAP might not be against the rules. Its just frowned upon. So yes they made a CF deal then ignored it. It sounds like you play in the KD so your probably well aware...
    I wish I had a nickel for every deal that Rage had broke over the years I've known them... I'd be a helluva rich woman...

Sucks when Karma comes back to get ya... Cuz I hear she's a real bi**ch

I like to post
    Rage wasn't involved with what Elit is talking about. Elit vultured us after our first war last age and used his cow advantage to force an EOA CF deal and he took 10k acres. We couldn't have been involved in the situation even if we wanted to. Because ... you know ... we keep our deals.
    What i'm talk is Rage call help every time when have problems and cant handle it alone. No one is going to respect kd like it.
    About last age i have info about Rage considering option for nap break us for win age, but its gone after double hostile.
    Drixx, better don't argue for last age, leave it to ASF/Proteus when they play/lead. Take care for your kd this age.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    May 24 of YR3 Lannister -Recruiting (absHoH) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    May 24 of YR3 Floppy D (absHoH) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMZ).
    May 24 of YR3 Floppy D (absHoH) invaded Miss Cud (FSMZ) and captured 0 acres of land.
    May 24 of YR3 Useless Sloth (absHoH) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMZ).
    May 24 of YR3 Useless Sloth (absHoH) invaded Miss Cud (4:15) and captured 0 acres of land.
    May 24 of YR3 long after we are gone (Sancutary) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMZ).
    May 24 of YR3 Wile Pee Coyote (FSMZ) captured 184 acres of land from And so he spoke and (RAGE).
    May 24 of YR3 long after we are gone (Sancutary) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMZ).
    May 24 of YR3 Manolo Blahnik Rodriguez (HoH) razed 233 acres of Bugs the Playboy Bunny (FSMz).
    May 24 of YR3 Kryator (HOH) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).
    May 24 of YR3 Kryator (HoH) razed 15 acres of Miss Cud (FSMz).

etc..etc
    /me lifts
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

I like how RAGE is leaving out all of the details. RAGE begs for CF with a possibility of an extension. Dealbreakers say they want to war no extension. RAGE crys but we are too small to war. Dealbreakers say they'll give you a week to grow so you can war fairly. RAGE says ok and gets CF then grows 2 banks(who without CF wouldnt have grown) and come deadline time for war says they arent going to war. Dealbreakers says thats BS we are putting you on notice. RAGE then crys about getting double or triple hostiled and accuses Dealbreakers of threatening this and that about hittin them in hostile or war. RAGE says they will duck into a hostile or another war to avoid Dealbreakers. Dealbreakers say thats bull**** we breaking CF and slappin your nutz. Dealbreakers break CF and slap nutz with 2 hits. RAGE crys Deal break. Havoc tells Dealbreakers if they dont give the acres back they will be GBed. Dealbreakers grab their nutz and prepare for war. Dealbreakers go to war honorably while RAGE calls in outside help so they dont lose their cows in war...

From an outside perspective I dont see how anyone in their right mind can support RAGE or be against Dealbreakers. Afterall, wasn't it RAGE who broke the deal? RAGE would not have been able to grow 2 banks had Dealbreakers not CFed. Dealbreakers would not have CFed if RAGE wasnt going to war.

I think the proof is in the pudding. Who is the one playing dirty? Yeah...Dealbreakers...an upstart kd who did nothin wrong other than puttin the wood to scumbags for breaking an agreement...now they are the ones labeled "Dealbreakers"

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for siding with Abs on this. If not because Abs is dirty...at least be ashamed of being a total moron.

:D
    Have a nice day

Oh my... My apologies Drixx.... I have very VERY rarely seen Rage keep a deal. It must be some other Rage kd I'm thinking of...

But honestly, if they broke the deal, then deal with it. Kill them all. But don't call for help, that's about as big a sissy move as you can make...

Fight your own battles. Call upon friends ONLY when you are the one being double teamed.

And Ravenant, Tak3shi, hengz, CanNy, and whoever is in HoH, I"m very ashamed of you. But this is exactly why ABS keeps you around... I wish you hadn't interferred though... it's very cowardly.

Personally, since Rage made it clear that razing from friends is fair, I hope Rage is razed down to ghettoland and never sees another hour of peace this age. :D But then I'm spiteful like that...

Thread Information