Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FSMz vs RAGE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    This coming from the the lead person who almost single handedly tried to destroyed HoH. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you wanna keep ties don't do stuff like this publicly.
    KyGal,wartague and rest leaders in hoh did very good job past few ages. If you want to blame some one you need to blame Rave for choice ABS over his KD. I cant understand his choice and we all loss from it. HoH was my competitor last age but its better to have them around from see kd gone.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Are you?

Then why argue further yourself?

Wrong, that was me arranging the taunt. It was also Havoc that was taunted, not Sanc (Bishop taunt Sanc 1-2 weeks before that)
    Sanc robbed AMA knowing they had an upcoming fight. The same happened when we destroyed Sanc OOP in Age 55 and Sanc robbed+plundered us just before Mercy(Havoc) noticed us.

When Havoc doubled AMA, both Sanc and Havoc where at fault. Or are you saying it wasn't coordinated? Make that teh cat wise jo! \:D/
    Havoc doubled AMA because I choose to double them.

I stated my reasons numerous times for what I saw as dirty play. Things like farming land, hiding in hostile will exploring/pumping, hitting into our conflicts. They will of course state they didn't do these things. I gave them 48h notice that I was waving them, when sanc and them exchanged hits I offered to restart my notice after them and sanctuary evened out land. They made crazy demands of something like a 2 week extension from me and x number of free acres from sanc. I told them if that was the only way they would negotiate I would just wave them at the end of my notice period.

I then did as I said I would :)

Feel free to hate I do not care.
    My life is better then yours.

Thumbs up

Whocares?

Calling in allies for a WW? Are you phucking kidding me? Rage isn't going to crown.

/thread
    Last edited by KuhaN; 03-07-2013 at 19:48. Reason: srs
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    always two sides to every story. And based on kd reputations & interactions i've had alone it's easy side with rage. U cant' simply retag and have all your past history erased.

And for what its worth correct me if im wrong but the way this thread reads is.
    Stippers wanted war rage said no thanks we're to small.
    Stippers replies we'll give u a week long extention to get in range but know we're gonna come at u then.
    Rage grows banks, when week is up declines war again.
    Strippers says, no, u war us or we 2v1 u.
    Stippers then breaks cf no notice and hits.
    Rage calls in allies as ^^ is not acceptable.

To me that seems to side with rage as the more reasonable kd.
    You should be ashamed of yourself...and not for siding with abs. Heh

A) you are relying on this thread for your info.
    B) not all logs are shown(how convenient) so how can one even begin to make a judgement w/o ALL the facts
    C) as i read the thread I see one kd telling the story their way, there has only been one side to this story

Would all the other people who had deals broken by abs plz stick to the topic of THIS deal that they broke and how they are trying to take the focus off of them by shifting it somewhere else i.e. breaking deal then coming to forums to say the other guys broke the deal not us...poor us

razing into someone elses war is the *****est move possible...except for ASKING for other kds to raze into your war. What punks.

Also would like to point out that if aabs is mad thats just stupid. Also...if aabs is really aabs...then why dont they act like it? Instead of pretending and farming out?

Lastly, if abs can do what they are doing and its ok then why is everyone so upset over 2 hits and a broken cf? Why are we even talking about it if dirty play is only dirty play if abs didnt do it?

Ppl that cant fight their own battles are .... well .... bad :/
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Regular
    razing into someone elses war.. pu^^y move. Fight your own battles 1v1.

Post Fiend
    aha true
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by yamibone View Post
    razing into someone elses war.. pu^^y move. Fight your own battles 1v1.
    It's funny because Strippers seemed to have no problems with their friends razing KDs there were at war with last age.

Of course they never asked them to, the monarch of the razing KD just happened to have @ or & in Strippers KD channel and at the same time managed to not notice half his KD organising OOW razes, the KD razing also just so happened to ignore all the other wars they could have razed into and pick the time it's against their friends KD.

I guess Rage just didn't ask for any razes, Havoc and HoH probably just don't like Strippers, seems legit.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sydex View Post
    If the CF was going to end in Yr 3 (Which is the year they waved Rage) what's it matter? Abs is going to get uptight over a few hours? Or, better yet.. Strippers are going to put a big X on their back just for a few more hours of CF they couldn't hold out for? It could've been a lot worse, and to Rage call in Sanct to help doesn't surprise me much at all, I actually look for Havoc to raze some of the bigger guys in Strippers and HoH will get involved sooner or later..

Everyone can point the finger, no one will take the heat. I call it like I see it, basically.
    One its not a few hours, its 2+days as you have to give notice. Its a big deal when you dealbreak someone when they have bigger cows than you do and are running low draft that allows you to break them when you otherwise have no chance of opening on someone all home when they are 2k+ bigger than you. Not to mention robbing an entire kingdom's gold which impedes their pump. So yes its a pretty big deal.

And people suggest Rage should play 1v1 after this? This dealbreaking kingdom obtained unfair advantages they would have otherwise never had (breaking unbreakable provinces safely sitting on low draft and stocking gold prior to conflict, and robbing entire kd's gc stocks on low tpa). After them doing that Rage is supposed just fight fairly after this kingdom was already 10k bigger, but thats not enough for them they need to dealbreak to hit down Rage's cows so they are no longer UB and rob gc stores so that Rage can't train optimally.

What deals has Rage broken kygal? We haven't broken anything and unlike you we don't doublehostile people like you did to Simians last age. I admit in the past Rage has been nice and continued to play kingdoms 1v1 even though they ****played Rage (playing Bio 1v1 after they double hostiled on 2 occasions) but that is not a requirement by any means. I am not longer leading/playing but AFAIK everyone who dealbreaks should be GBed.

Its funny how you try to **** talk Rage kygal when they kept all their deals and played far more honorably than you did, last I remember you were on the other side in the kingdom that double teamed us..

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Your problem is that your previous leaders ****ed it up for you. Rage did things and as you lead Rage, you'll have to suffer from the consequences of the previous bad crap that happened. It'll get fixed, eventually, but it takes time.
    Where is the correlation between talking trash about other kingdoms and not respecting someone and it being ok to dealbreak someone for it. Its one thing to not be nice to someone and not give deals or vulture but its different to say its ok to dealbreak someone because you don't like them. Sure you were not given respect but you got fairplay in return. When you did some things that were lame a few ages back you did not get the same lame stuff done to you (gc situation) but got 1v1 play and no dealbreaks. Heck even bio who doubled us got 1v1 play even though it would have been 100% justifable to GB them.

Also big FYI here. If someone wants to war you, you by no means do not have to accomodate them. This happens every time. This is a strategy game, if you prefer to fight a weaker kingdom first or execute some other strategy you are free to do so. People strategically position their cfs all the time so they are able to fight certain opponents first. Dealbreaking someone just because they might have waved another kingdom is considered fair play nowadays?
    Last edited by Proteus; 03-07-2013 at 20:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    One its not a few hours, its 2+days as you have to give notice. Its a big deal when you dealbreak someone when they have bigger cows than you do and are running low draft that allows you to break them when you otherwise have no chance of opening on someone all home when they are 2k+ bigger than you. Not to mention robbing an entire kingdom's gold which impedes their pump. So yes its a pretty big deal.

And people suggest Rage should play 1v1 after this? This dealbreaking kingdom obtained unfair advantages they would have otherwise never had (breaking unbreakable provinces safely sitting on low draft and stocking gold prior to conflict, and robbing entire kd's gc stocks on low tpa). After them doing that Rage is supposed just fight fairly after this kingdom was already 10k bigger, but thats not enough for them they need to dealbreak to hit down Rage's cows so they are no longer UB and rob gc stores so that Rage can't train optimally.

What deals has Rage broken kygal? We haven't broken anything and unlike you we don't doublehostile people like you did to Simians last age. I admit in the past Rage has been nice and continued to play kingdoms 1v1 even though they ****played Rage (playing Bio 1v1 after they double hostiled on 2 occasions) but that is not a requirement by any means. I am not longer leading/playing but AFAIK everyone who dealbreaks should be GBed.

Its funny how you try to **** talk Rage kygal when they kept all their deals and played far more honorably than you did, last I remember you were on the other side in the kingdom that double teamed us..
    blablabla...its ok for us to do it and not you...blablabla...we were "more" honorable...blablabla

YOU sir, should be ashamed of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    It's funny because Strippers seemed to have no problems with their friends razing KDs there were at war with last age.

Of course they never asked them to, the monarch of the razing KD just happened to have @ or & in Strippers KD channel and at the same time managed to not notice half his KD organising OOW razes, the KD razing also just so happened to ignore all the other wars they could have razed into and pick the time it's against their friends KD.

I guess Rage just didn't ask for any razes, Havoc and HoH probably just don't like Strippers, seems legit.
    YOU sir, should also be ashamed of yourself

Post Demon
    Breaking a deal still only involves the provinces of the 1 kingdom and if you aren't prepared for such things it is bad monarchy. Allies razing into a war is weak!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by pmyraje View Post
    Breaking a deal still only involves the provinces of the 1 kingdom and if you aren't prepared for such things it is bad monarchy. Allies razing into a war is weak!
    What you fail to realize when someone breaks a deal they gain unfair advantages they would otherwise not have.

When a kingdom has all of their CFs they can run low draft and stock their money. When someone takes advantage of this and breaks deals, they can break provinces thousands of acres bigger than they are which they would normally not be able to break. This also lets you rob all of their other kingdoms gold before they are able to train as well as rob their dragon money.

Why is it fair for these dealbreakers to get to have these advantages they otherwise would not have had in the normal course of relations, why should Rage just "suck it up" and play against these disadvantages when they did not result from normal relations but rather from dealbreak..Please explain.
    Last edited by Proteus; 03-07-2013 at 20:54.

Enthusiast
    expected more from Sanc than start razing into a 1v1 war.

Quote Originally Posted by proteus View Post
    what deals has rage broken kygal?
    mw?

Thread Information