Thread: Legacy is recruiting

Legacy is recruiting

Legacy is looking for 1 player to replace a member who had to leave for personal reasons.

We are a warring kingdom. We wont back off from any fights and we will target anyone. Legacy finished last age number 10 in Land/Networth and 7 on the honor chart, ending the age by defeating Ghettocatz.

We got players from NA, Europe and Asia.

You will be expected to be army in army out in war and to show up for waves. We use Mirc and whatsapp (not mendatory but a big +).

We want players that know their way in the game, but you dont have to be an expert. We have many people who are willing to help and if you are active on MIRC you will improve quickly.

Contact either Angels or Lackers on mirc (utonet). #legacy
    Last edited by lackers; 02-07-2013 at 23:17.

Hi

My name is Draz, or Drazhar
    I'm an old vet player that played in Nephilim Heroes.
    I've returned to utopia to give it another go.
    #legacy on mirc is on invite only, so feel free to send me a PM if u'r interested.

Greets

Draz

Bump.

Looking for yet another 1, summer seems to discourage people from sitting inside, not sure what all the fuzz is about...

So yea if you think your active enough, come see me in #legacy - 'Angels'
    War is what happens when language fails.

Hey there :) I would like to join you - I'm a returning player, who had a break for some years now. Before that I was a pretty active member of Devolorian for years - even king for a brief period of time :)

The next couple of years I'll be needning a game like good old utopia in my life, with an awesome kingdom to have some fun in while I travel a lot back and forth between home and study...

Gamewise, I'm always up for fast attack time combined with alittle NS here and there, and you can count on me on even the craziest of times! However, I'm always open too see what the KD needs me to play as well!

I'm not on Mirc, and to be honost I'm not going to... whatsapp is perfect though!

My e-mail is imadsination@gmail.com and my Utopia name is SirLancelot - feel free to contact me if you still need a member to your KD :)
    Last edited by Lookee; 21-07-2013 at 14:31.

Thread Information