Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians vs Sheepy WAAAR

Veteran
    Yes they have Shap dragon on them it been 1 side dragon all war !
    ( Simians have hade no dragon on them , they sent 1 in no relations that we killed asap)

we sent 1 in no relations they killed
    we sent 1 in hostile they killed 5h into war to be able to Fb the cow
    we sent 1 in war that they did NOT kill.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    stop *****ing and war. i dont understand why going for a pk is lame and scum tactics.

i dunno if u used to play back in the days, but if u did i bet you were a fan of them NO BLACK OPS!!!!111 -war terms, eh?
    I just think it is lame.

AB really speaks for himself there. If we get a chance to PK someone we will do it ofc.
    Its part of the game and mucho fun to do it! =D
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    AB really speaks for himself there. If we get a chance to PK someone we will do it ofc.
    Its part of the game and mucho fun to do it! =D
    exactly!

Postaholic
    Has the peasants in simians bank recoverd yet?

Enthusiast
    pk isn't egregiously scummy, it's just incredibly stupid.
    Last edited by idiocy; 06-07-2013 at 21:34.

DDL had pking down to an art ;)

Bank pop is rising, along with bank wpa. matter of time, i guess. monument has a mystic core, which is supremely annoying, but we are slowly killing off their wizards. trying my best to keep this war from being a failfest, but... meh
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    monument has a mystic core, which is supremely annoying, but we are slowly killing off their wizards.
    Now Ovenmitt I do recall you said that a hybrid mystic A/M core was your idea for the ideal kingdom this age!!
    BUT I think you recommended dwarves... so they did it slightly wrong I guess :P

Veteran
    War still going , I say its still even war , but cow has been able to 4x each 12h this will win the war.
    a long with now all HA/FA + cow UB in Simians 9 vs 4 UB so pair say only cow can hit there haflings and there Faerys is still high def.

They have made 5 x 200-240k nw humans vs 3 of Simians but just a mather of time pre they go down 1 by 1 and soon our halflings can start hitting them and stay UB pair say there halflings can suicide to break them or there humans , but they are welcome to try so we can take them down faster.

Our Americans that been on sitting the last 3-4 Days are back and they are more Active then ever.
    I cant see Simians lose this they must see somthing diffrent i guess as they still in the war.

nw diffrence is starting to fade into simians favor 290k nw diffrence now it was 175k nw diffrence 6h ago and Waves been fair same.

I want them to stay ofc so i can gain some more land :P
    Peasants on cow been 20-30k all war.
    they use there human mystic that we chaning down to fb with but we counter this with massacers now so there smal humans are now emty Shells that got next to 0 def and low offence.

There haflings avrg peasants was 20k each last night now avrg >10k - they counter with kidnap thats fine then no NS/prop/AW.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    That would be pretty ****ty since it isn't a farm war, but stranger things have happened.
    I think Lestat's joke was because like 3-4 ages ago, Simians (calle+hellrazor) hit csarmi cause he was growing a bank in war and huge drama ensued. :P (That wasn't a farm war either.)

Enthusiast
    nice updates calle.

Strategy Moderator
    hows the banks def holding up, from the looks of nw i'd imagine he cant really kill another dragon if it sets flight.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    hows the banks def holding up, from the looks of nw i'd imagine he cant really kill another dragon if it sets flight.

They don't have the income to send another dragon, and so that is a mute question.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    moot*

Thread Information