Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SWEA farming ghetto and munk is jelly.

Forum Addict
    Wow munk, you are taking your absalom propaganda job very seriously. Did Absalom appoint you as grand master goebbells?

Since when is hitting a kd 2-4 times being hostile. According to absalom.rules you need to be hostile relation to call it hostile. If the other kd was hostile then i can explore my whole kd and tell a friendly kd to hit our smallies 3-4 times and call it a hostile. I could be wrong but the info i got was that they were hit just a little. I was on vacation so i have no idea and still i am here replying and defending SWEA. =)

Dharan, ask Bishop how many free acres thundercats gave SWEA last age doing same mistake exploring without cf. I remember Bishop being mad and that i saw a side of him i dont want to experience again. He scared me and threatened to delete my kd if we hit his kd anymore. Ok, last part was a lie but needed to sound more dramatical.

Ok time sleep, i hope you didnt read this post, if you did i pity your useless life.
    Last edited by Mansoor; 05-07-2013 at 22:57. Reason: munk taking his absalom.duties way seriously

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Wow munk, you are taking your absalom propaganda job very seriously. Did Absalom appoint you as grand master goebbells?

Since when is hitting a kd 2-4 times being hostile. According to absalom.rules you need to be hostile relation to call it hostile. If the other kd was hostile then i can explore my whole kd and tell a friendly kd to hit our smallies 3-4 times and call it a hostile. I could be wrong but the info i got was that they were hit just a little. I was on vacation so i have no idea and still i am here replying and defending SWEA. =)

Dharan, ask Bishop how many free acres thundercats gave SWEA last age doing same mistake exploring without cf. I remember Bishop being mad and that i saw a side of him i dont want to experience again. He scared me and threatened to delete my kd if we hit his kd anymore. Ok, last part was a lie but needed to sound more dramatical.

Ok time sleep, i hope you didnt read this post, if you did i pity your useless life.
    <3 mansoor -- stop being so easy to troll.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    <3 mansoor -- stop being so easy to troll.
    Sign #1 you're nervous the age win thought guaranteed at the start of the age is slipping away: making threads like this

Thumbs up

swea gonna swea.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Sign #1 you're nervous the age win thought guaranteed at the start of the age is slipping away: making threads like this
    or munk just being munk? but i like your idea more :)

Regular
    SWEA are swedish vikings on a viking crusade!

so hide away in your monestarys,churches and other religious **** - we will plunder!

Forum Addict
    Good oden, kill them christians a leave the muslims and vikings to lead the world domination

Regular

mansoor

haven't you ever seen the movie the 13th warrior? with sven wolter and antonio banderas? you are our muslim warrior! ;)

Forum Addict
    I am the 13th warrior...omg, never thought about that movie. It is awesome!!!!

Post Fiend
    munk has to be- imdb.com/title/tt1339540
    or what do you swedes say? :)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    munk has to be- imdb.com/title/tt1339540
    or what do you swedes say? :)
    Description: When two trigger-happy sociopaths take a Donut Shop full of customers hostage, a security guard (Pete) who’s confused for a cop is expected to save the day. Unfortunately, the uniform does not make the man and this off-duty security guard is no braver than the next guy. In this satirical and twisted black comedy, an unlikely hero will rise.

I'm the unlikely hero in an uniform - oh yeah!

Is this ZZ filip or just some new nobody filip?

Post Fiend
    of course hes the ZZ filip. There's only one filip!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    of course hes the ZZ filip. There's only one filip!
    omg and he hasn't talked to me :( I played with him! He forgot all about me I'm sure!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    omg and he hasn't talked to me :( I played with him! He forgot all about me I'm sure!
    u jam

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Lmfao... ????... I lost it at this

Thread Information