Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs Havoc

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I don't think AMA actually intents to war. I might be wrong - but I'm 90% certain :P
    You need to relax munk:).Smoke some weed,bang some girls, have some fun man.Everything will be fine:D

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by godly View Post
    certainly:

Ama:
    Land: 2,xxx bpa: 184

vs

havoc
    land: 2,xxx bpa: 1,025
    amnesia amnesia amnesia. ....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    12 rouges that is verry scary, fighting a kd with spec defence to :). I expect a bloodbath.
    Who has 12 rogues?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Who has 12 rogues?
    Havoc.

Havoc only have 11

Forum Addict
    the last 14 have each 1/14 th of a rogue in them -- making a total of 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Hmm, I have done a little careful research(sorry if I showed up in anybody's news, I promise my ghetto halfer has no interest in you at this time other than for purely scientific reasons) and it seems that there is more to the tale Godly tells than what he's telling us.
    While Godly's intel is technically correct it would also appear he's guilty of cherrypicking it.
    As far as I can tell he picked the best sci from Havoc core's and the worst from AMA's core... That's called selection bias and in science it's bad, really bad.

Here's the worst provs from both kd's, yes Havoc has more sci but as a ToG race... surprise surprise.
    It's not as damning as the situation Godky tries to paint

[Dwarf:Tactician] (Same as Godly posted)
    Land: 2,xxx BPA: 184
    Income: 7.5% Tools: 4.8% Housing: 4.1% Food: 37.4% Gains: 9% Thief: 22.6% Magic: 22.7%

vs
    [Human:Rogue]
    Land: 2,xxx BPA: 385
    Income: 12.4% Tools: 8.5% Housing 6.9% Food: 45.3% Gains: 3.2% Thief: 35.4% Magic: 41.5%

So Godly your "intel" is bad and you should feel bad.
    You should feel bad that you're horrible at this game.

I took their core vs our core for *one* blatantly lopsided comparison. Why would I compare one of our rogues to their core? Why would I compare their core to one of our faery mystics? I understand that you don't know what core means or equal comparisons, but you don't need come out of your mouth like that to one of the most respected people in utopia.

I don't need to skew anything. AMA knows the score and will not be engaging us. This is a device used by top kingdoms called "notice and run" where they plan on waving a second kingdom (vulture Haswell -- i.e. why they didn't want people to help Rage so Haswell could plump up) but they want to notice the first kingdom to get them to drop science and waste gold on a pump.

This is textbook utopia. Please leave the commentary and speculation to the pros and don't disrespect the people who can help you grow as a utopian and in your case as a human being.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post

I took their core vs our core for *one* blatantly lopsided comparison. Why would I compare one of our rogues to their core? Why would I compare their core to one of our faery mystics? I understand that you don't know what core means or equal comparisons, but you don't need come out of your mouth like that to one of the most respected people in utopia.

I don't need to skew anything. AMA knows the score and will not be engaging us. This is a device used by top kingdoms called "notice and run" where they plan on waving a second kingdom (vulture Haswell -- i.e. why they didn't want people to help Rage so Haswell could plump up) but they want to notice the first kingdom to get them to drop science and waste gold on a pump.

This is textbook utopia. Please leave the commentary and speculation to the pros and don't disrespect the people who can help you grow as a utopian and in your case as a human being.
    +1 :)

Enthusiast
    When did top kingdoms get so bad at pumping science?

when did godly become "one of the most respected people in utopia"?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    All AMA has to do is take down the rogues and mystics of Havoc.. and because they got 11 of them, they waste all their pool exploring them back up again.

My money is on AMA simply because Havoc has too many t/m's and would lose a late age war if they get dropped.

Sci is overrated any ways...
    Since when do you have to explore humans to core size baka?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Since when do you have to explore humans to core size baka?
    You have 4 faeries.. you're telling me you don't need to use pool on them if they get dropped?

My first advice to any kd that wants Havoc to lose bank war and late age war is to take down their faeries so they waste all their pool growing it again and again and again...

At first glance this has the potential to be one of the best wars (maybe the best war) in the top 10 this age in terms of spectator interest and war tactics...but I don't think it will pan out :(

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post

You intentionally picked the most lopsided comparison you could find instead of comparing something sensible like core average bpa, hence you are guilty of selection bias. Even if I were to pick the crappiest of your sages for comparison it'd still be 180 vs 510 which is very different from the picture you tried to paint, hence my complaint.
    Havoc has somewhere around 2-3x more sci on their core than AMA, not the 6x more you attempted to indicate.

Agreed it would be silly to compare cows, killers or TM's to core provinces because their growth pattern and therefore how they pump science is very different. On the other hand your human rogues represent 6 out of the 16 non bank or obviously TM provinces(Faeries and Halflings) and their growth pattern and how they whore is virtually identical to how core provinces grow, hence they can very much be compared as far as bpa goes, obviously their allocation will be different.
    Their focus will clearly be more as attackers than as dedicated in contrast to your ha/ro's which makes them more core than not.

The "notice and run" thing sounds like a very bad idea, that's something that may work if you're on roughly equal terms which is exactly the case you're arguing against, so please make up your mind.
    Leaving your backdoor open while hitting another KD... Seems like that would be an awesome way of setting yourself up for another 2v1 situation. Do you really think they liked it that much the last time? or that they're that confident in you not picking a fight with them?

Lets leave out the personal attacks shall we, I objected to how you blatantly selected data that favored the case you wanted to present, that's bad because it's essentially a lie by omission and something you should be called out on. You attacking my value as a human being is completely out of line, if you keep this up you're going to end up invoking Godwin soon.

Enthusiast
    180 bpa is still pretty bad for a 2-3k acres province at this stage.

Thread Information