Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs Havoc

Quote Originally Posted by idiocy View Post
    180 bpa is still pretty bad for a 2-3k acres province at this stage.
    You'll get no argument from me about that. I'm not trying to excuse AMA, I'm just objecting to the way Godly presents data and pointing out his deceptions for all to see.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    You'll get no argument from me about that. I'm not trying to excuse AMA, I'm just objecting to the way Godly presents data and pointing out his deceptions for all to see.
    Heh, it's to be expected.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    You intentionally picked the most lopsided comparison you could find instead of comparing something sensible like core average bpa, hence you are guilty of selection bias. Even if I were to pick the crappiest of your sages for comparison it'd still be 180 vs 510 which is very different from the picture you tried to paint, hence my complaint.
    Havoc has somewhere around 2-3x more sci on their core than AMA, not the 6x more you attempted to indicate.

Agreed it would be silly to compare cows, killers or TM's to core provinces because their growth pattern and therefore how they pump science is very different. On the other hand your human rogues represent 6 out of the 16 non bank or obviously TM provinces(Faeries and Halflings) and their growth pattern and how they whore is virtually identical to how core provinces grow, hence they can very much be compared as far as bpa goes, obviously their allocation will be different.
    Their focus will clearly be more as attackers than as dedicated in contrast to your ha/ro's which makes them more core than not.

The "notice and run" thing sounds like a very bad idea, that's something that may work if you're on roughly equal terms which is exactly the case you're arguing against, so please make up your mind.
    Leaving your backdoor open while hitting another KD... Seems like that would be an awesome way of setting yourself up for another 2v1 situation. Do you really think they liked it that much the last time? or that they're that confident in you not picking a fight with them?

Lets leave out the personal attacks shall we, I objected to how you blatantly selected data that favored the case you wanted to present, that's bad because it's essentially a lie by omission and something you should be called out on. You attacking my value as a human being is completely out of line, if you keep this up you're going to end up invoking Godwin soon.
    To hopefully finish this conversation, comparing our median science BPA's, it is ~210 to ~850 (admittedly I think we don't have ~4 SOS on them so it might shift +/- 20 or so). When you look at our sages, the median sage in our kd has 1k BPA. The sage BPA godly posted in our kd was not our top BPA, and the dwarf he posted was not their bottom BPA (which is ~160). On the other hand, you posted our bottom BPA rogue -- who happened to be the only province in our kd to have to more than double since the simians war.

In any case -- we have a substantial science advantage, but obviously science doesn't = autowin or everyone would just sit around and compare who could pump the fastest all age. It gives us an advantage, but they have a number of advantages as well.

Baka -- all top kds are running t/ms. How much pool have you spent on your elves + halflings? It's probably close to on par with our pool use.

science or no science, its gonna be some interesting times. hopefully some war! :)

Veteran
    After I read the thorough analysis by Godly I would ask Elit to wd our notice.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by TimeKeeper View Post
    when did godly become "one of the most respected people in utopia"?
    When he told us he was, just like he became utopias best instructor, when he told us he was. I mean how can you argue with that solid logic.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Baka -- all top kds are running t/ms. How much pool have you spent on your elves + halflings? It's probably close to on par with our pool use.
    400 per halfer, 1300 per elf

As part of the utopia audit team, vendetta, proteus, and I have verified Godly's numbers to be valid. You're welcome.

I knew I set gergoth as sitter too early...

GLHF AMA, lets hope war eventuates
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    After I read the thorough analysis by Godly I would ask Elit to wd our notice.
    lol
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    When he told us he was, just like he became utopias best instructor, when he told us he was. I mean how can you argue with that solid logic.
    + 1

Regular
    It would be nice if we get some of these bold statements verified...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    As part of the utopia audit team, vendetta, proteus, and I have verified Godly's numbers to be valid. You're welcome.
    Wtf man i didn't make the cut?

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I understand brown people are generally good at math, but we decided to proceed in another direction in regards to the final spot on the Big 4 committee.

That's good because I know a girl whose 5 foot and 46KG that can deadlift over 100KG.

Thread Information