Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so i got this problem bishop can u help

so i got this problem bishop can u help

kinda urgent, already emailed admins etc, but figured bishop might be roaming the boards and can prod the admins quicker into action or at least advise on what to do.

basically,
    my kd has a player who survived our last war, which saw everyone in the kd get mowed down, his literally twice the size of the next player.. his gone nuts and is now trying to pk our smallest weakest guys and none in my kd is able to attack him back... this is bs, his going to kill active team players for no reason.. yes iv already pm'd a few big kds but his dp for size is extremely high and wouldnt be worth it for them.. what do we do??

Forum Addict
    Defect?

Forum Fanatic
    lol
    there's no rules violation here, the admins aren't going to help you
    fireball all his pez or defect that's really all you can do

Enthusiast
    Bishop has 99 problems but yours ain't 1...........

Unfortunately the posters before me are correct, unless there is some kind of rule being broken Bishop won't step in, while this tactic is a pain in the ass, there is nothing illegal about it. Get your monarch to change the kingdom name to "Free hits on <prov>", op him, or defect.

He is doing what is commonly known as the Godly tactic.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Unfortunately the posters before me are correct, unless there is some kind of rule being broken Bishop won't step in, while this tactic is a pain in the ass, there is nothing illegal about it. Get your monarch to change the kingdom name to "Free hits on <prov>", op him, or defect.

He is doing what is commonly known as the Godly tactic.
    Godly plays in ghettos?

its not against the spirit of the game or anything??

so if he manages to pk a player or two, causes them to not return, then causes a chain reaction of the kd abandoning due to poor morale, so, for 1 troublemaker player there is a risk of 20 others leaving the game entirely.. (unlikely in our case, but has happend in other kds that i know) ... surely the powers that be would rather remove the one player problem to protect those who just want to play the game properly.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer001 View Post

so if he manages to pk a player or two, causes them to not return, then causes a chain reaction of the kd abandoning due to poor morale, so, for 1 troublemaker player there is a risk of 20 others leaving the game entirely.. (unlikely in our case, but has happend in other kds that i know) ... surely the powers that be would rather remove the one player problem to protect those who just want to play the game properly.
    Acres4Octo..........

Sure it's against the spirit of the game, but is that against the rules? No. That is why there is the defect option.

Godly did play in ghetto's for a time, just because he was bored, and did this exact thing.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

I am sure there are people who would help...just have to find them

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Sure it's against the spirit of the game, but is that against the rules? No. That is why there is the defect option.

Godly did play in ghetto's for a time, just because he was bored, and did this exact thing.
    For what purpose, to pull an Ovenmitt farmout manuever?

Forum Fanatic
    I believe he did it to obtain a shell that he was the monarch of.

sorry bud

Quote Originally Posted by slayer001 View Post

i agree that it is wrong/immoral Godly-esque, but thats the way it is sometimes. Sometimes you get a huge a-hole who gets off on pk'ing lesser provs. So, you end up having to defect, or maybe you can organize a kd-wide raze on him, coupled with ops and FBs. just keep chipping away till you get through, kill his econ, and hammer him till he breaks or leaves. he can only hit back 4 times for minimal gains...

fireball and bounce him down
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

FB + kidnap to get rid of his peasants. Add Storms and Chastity. Add greed and riots to further ruin his economy. without cash to pay his troops he won't be able to attack which may give you time to get rid of him.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thread Information