Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Dealbreakers vs HoH

jamin who are you?

the only log i have ever seen of you talking was you arranging to get free land so that rage didn't crown from a kd who disliked rage.

I mean why argue with proteus? No one even knows who you are. All the random bickering will just leave you as disliked by randoms as he is.

Lead whatever kd your currently monarching or what not to many great victories. No one cares about your forum testicles.
    My life is better then yours.

Who am I? Dude I'm Proteus...obviously. Ps, I have an undescended left forum testy :(
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Who am I? Dude I'm Proteus...obviously. Ps, I have an undescended left forum testy :(
    Basically your just an idiot with an unhealthy homo crush on us...
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 13-07-2013 at 18:28.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Yeah, take it as a win when you scum into two victories.
    Top lel.
    They only scummed into 1ww. The second one they got because Rage failed to punish them properly and then failed to secure CF's for the ppl they involved in the conflict.
    Blame Rage for that one, even if debauchery are are dealbreaking that doesn't mean they have an obligation to lay down and play dead when somebody decides to punish them for it.
    Rage either wasn't prepared to go all they way or incapable of going all the way so the lesson is don't start/join(in the case of HoH) something you can't finish.
    The unwritten rule of the game has always been that you can only enforce your views upon others if you have the power to do so.

It's hilarious when someone is calling another person an idiot by saying "your" instead of "you're" or "you are",
    I'm sorry ps, who is the idiot?
    Epic White Mage

It's hilarious when someone is calling another person an idiot by saying "your" instead of "you're" or "you are",
    I'm sorry ps, who is the idiot?
    This coming from the person who has "wheres" in his signature.
    Last edited by UnknownGhost; 14-07-2013 at 00:42.
    #sinners <---click to join

Fair enough UG, touche, however there is a huge difference between wheres and your, laziness over stupidity, any day of the week.
    Epic White Mage

Fair enough UG, touche, however there is a huge difference between wheres and your, laziness over stupidity, any day of the week.
    Whatever works for you. At least "your" is an actual word. I'm pretty sure "wheres" is not. We all make spelling and grammar errors. It's really not a big deal considering a good chunk of Utopia has a first language that is not English.

y iz u hatin on d splln errs. dis nucka rght hur is strght up anal

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    y iz u hatin on d splln errs. dis nucka rght hur is strght up anal
    I know likethesilver is doing it to be funny, but those are the ones that I make fun of. The ones that spell words incorrectly on purpose because they think it sounds cool. :)

Forum Fanatic
    Proteus, I rejoined Uto after a 10 yr absense, in my first full age I led a ghetto to 4/5 war wins, next age I joined HoH and we crowned, age after that I got into council, then last age I played in HoH I was pivotal in helping stealing your land crown from you. Oh and if I lose a bet I pay up bud. Since your kd is so fond of GoT, remember kid...a Lannister always pays his debts. Sure I'm trolling you, but only because you make it so fun. Ask Zauper what happens if you talk to me normally :)
    Those are pretty bad credentials...all you just proved was you aren't good Being in council is supposed to be impressive? And yes "being instrumental" in getting a war with a kingdom 100k smaller than you EOA to steal crown when you were outplayed isn't really impressive, just makes you look desperate. No one gets upset about those asterisk crowns same way I didn't get upset when Simians decided to farm you a charity crown after Rage spent the entire age beating all of the non-Abs kingdoms in b2b wars and ending #1 prior to that charitable contribution. I remember how badly you were squirming in forums after we passed you for land last few weeks, it was a funny sight. It's really stupid to argue with someone who is better than you on many levels, its like me pretending that I am a better ball player than Kobe.

Post Fiend
    lol..

Boasting and being so egotistical about a dying textbased game on the internet. Blah blah look at my credentials.
    Very impressive.

chillix. You all so proz.

Now what? You feel better about your life? Just friggin play the game without the all so mighty attitude. Take a little step back and youll realise how pointless it is.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    lol..

Boasting and being so egotistical about a dying textbased game on the internet. Blah blah look at my credentials.
    Very impressive.

chillix. You all so proz.

Now what? You feel better about your life? Just friggin play the game without the all so mighty attitude. Take a little step back and youll realise how pointless it is.
    *****Correct, it doesn't add INCHES to your manhood*****

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    yes it does
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    it does when i get a boner from looking at my sexy province

Thread Information