Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealbreakers vs HoH

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    The hilarious part in all of this is that I initiated peace talks between Drixx and Debauch. So there would be an end to the razes an even stopped razes for 8hrs while the peace talks was going on in good faith. :)
    I appreciate your peace brokering efforts. I'm sure Abs did as well even though they forgot you.

However, I fail to appreciate HoH carrying on with the razing into our EoWCF after Rage had withdrawn. Definitely signalled their intentions to us loud and clear!
    Last edited by Silvapwns; 08-07-2013 at 15:51. Reason: addons

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    [21:35] <tak3shi> agree to an MP, i will stop razes. And persuade rage to do so too.
    [21:35] <Cody> my position is clear in my logs with drixx
    [21:35] <tak3shi> if u dont there's nothing else I can help you with.
    [21:35] <tak3shi> i need both of u to compromise
    [21:35] <Cody> you havent really helped me at all
    [21:35] <Cody> in fact, you directly are hurting me
    [21:36] <tak3shi> I told u last saturday
    [21:36] <tak3shi> return the acres
    [21:36] <tak3shi> dont let it get messy
    [21:36] <Cody> you and sanc are the reason it is getting messy :)
    [21:36] <tak3shi> that was the 1st advice I gave you. Deal braking causes an alliance to move
    [21:37] <tak3shi> Make peace and don't deal brake
    [21:37] <tak3shi> 2nd: I offered to mediate
    [21:38] <tak3shi> u both had communication problems which u assumed he was running from war and he assumed were gonna double him
    [21:38] <tak3shi> and u had no clause that stated that even if he ran from war
    [21:38] <tak3shi> that u could deal brake
    [21:38] <tak3shi> meeting 1/2 way is doing an MP. U have grown your cows
    [21:39] <tak3shi> Rage is still in bad shape
    [21:39] <Cody> not really, they were 6.6k, 6k, 5.4k at war start
    [21:39] <Cody> so we didnt really grow at that much
    [21:39] <Cody> now 7k, 7k, 5.6k
    [21:39] <Cody> 7k 6k 5.6k *
    [21:39] <tak3shi> in comparison to rage losing a cow
    [21:40] <tak3shi> which is not easy to raise
    [21:40] <Cody> Anyways thanks for trying to help. Hard to think you are trying to mediate when im watching your kd razekill the 4th player here. ill keep all discussion to just drixx for now
    [21:40] <tak3shi> I stopped razes
    [21:40] <tak3shi> for the entire period of discussion
    [21:41] <tak3shi> I also stopped razes for 7-8 ticks
    [21:42] <Cody> You can make peace with us by stopping now. Surely you are acting purely because you are abs member, and not on reason. it is clear rage got their revenge, and still lost in war. fair is they WD and move on. we would WD if we ended up losing, but we did not
    [21:42] <tak3shi> I've been pressured
    [21:43] <tak3shi> u cannot stop the hits without making peace.
    [21:43] <tak3shi> im not asking you to WD
    [21:43] <tak3shi> I'm asking you to offer an MP, for that I will stop razes.
    [21:44] <tak3shi> You're giving me nothing to work with
    Exactly~! I spoke with you on the 29th of June to return the acres to Rage war them legitly and not get me involved, that was almost a week before your war with Rage. I repeatedly told u before u went to war with Rage this is a break of NAP, this IS drama we will be forced to get involved, DO NOT, get us involved, we do not want to get involved. War them legitly and win. U evaded all my attempts at diplo, disappearing, dc'ing. And giving me replies like "Cody if we get f*cked, we get f*cked. if not we just have fun with it" And even pretended you didn't know I was from HoH.

Stealing from your eowcf into us, we could have easily razed your banks in your eowcf but you again tried to deceive and pretend u would reset meter. Out of good faith, I didn't choose to raze your 100k+ def banks in EOWCF and hit you into eowcf despite calls from people in my kd to do so which we had a right to do so since you begin hostile ops from eowcf.

But that's all fine, you're just showing your true colours. That said, I can understand why you need to cheat to win lol, with bank bounce hits like this. :P

March 19 of YR4 Woody Woodpecker (x:x) attempted to invade Manolo Blahnik Rodriguez (x:x).
    Last edited by tak3shi; 08-07-2013 at 16:06.

Post Fiend

But that's all fine, you're just showing your true colours. That said, I can't understand why you need to cheat to win lol, with bank bounce hits like this. :P

March 19 of YR4 Woody Woodpecker (x:x) attempted to invade Manolo Blahnik Rodriguez (x:x).
    I think you mean...can understand*

Tak3shi don't act like we are the ones who did you wrong. You hit into our war with Rage, giving us reason to steal out of our EoWcf into your fortified stance (which btw is perfectly allowed).

We did not try to deceive and pretend that we would reset relations with you. My conditions on the CF with Rage were clear. I refused HoH CF and Drixx accepted.

Woody is the bounce queen!

Post Fiend
    Exactly~! I spoke with you on the 29th of June to return the acres to Rage war them legitly and not get me involved. I repeatedly told u before u went to war with Rage this is a break of NAP, this IS drama we will be forced to get involved, DO NOT, get us involved, we do not want to get involved. War them legitly and win. U evaded all my attempts at diplo, disappearing, dc'ing. And giving me replies like "Cody if we get f*cked, we get f*cked. if not we just have fun with it" And even pretended you didn't know I was from HoH.

Stealing from your eowcf into us, we could have easily razed your banks in your eowcf but you again tried to deceive and pretend u would reset meter. Out of good faith, I didn't choose to raze your 100k+ def banks in EOWCF and hit you into eowcf despite calls from people in my kd to do so which we had a right to do so since you begin hostile ops from eowcf.
    Not sure if we stole much gcs in EoWCF, but again don't see the problem in stealing out of EOWCF when it was clearly an active hostile (you razekilled 4 of our provs afterall)...like Cody said...meter was 111 points when we declared on you so I have no idea where you are going with the EoWCF bit. This attempt at a PR exercise is not working very well this time I think...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    I appreciate your peace brokering efforts. I'm sure Abs did as well even though they forgot you.

However, I fail to appreciate HoH carrying on with the razing into our EoWCF after Rage had withdrawn. Definitely signalled their intentions to us loud and clear!
    I'm pretty sure we didn't order razes into after WD. If there was such a case it was most likely because Rage did not inform us that they would WD and asked us to continue razing hours earlier. We had no clue that they were gonna WD, my online council members made sure that the orders were removed when they knew Rage had wd'ed.

Doesn't matter what was ordered really, the kd news is clear :)

http://imgur.com/jEVUBbN

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    Not sure if we stole much gcs in EoWCF, but again don't see the problem in stealing out of EOWCF when it was clearly an active hostile (you razekilled 4 of our provs afterall)...like Cody said...meter was 111 points when we declared on you so I have no idea where you are going with the EoWCF bit. This attempt at a PR exercise is not working very well this time I think...
    January 7 of YR4 68,939 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 68,953 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 68,964 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,653 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,678 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,699 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,727 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,756 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 We have found thieves from Foghorn Leghorn (x:xx) causing trouble within our lands!
    January 7 of YR4 97,725 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,754 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,779 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,808 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,833 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,862 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 97,891 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 7 of YR4 95,609 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 We have found thieves from Foghorn Leghorn (x:x) causing trouble within our lands!
    January 7 of YR4 93,188 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 90,887 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 7 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 7 of YR4 We have found thieves from Foghorn Leghorn (x:xx) causing trouble within our lands!
    January 7 of YR4 88,526 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!

Your provinces were weak we could have taken down banks while you stole from us. But we chose not to because we considered the drama ended. We could have easily brought down all your banks in eowcf before u had a chance to pump but we gave you chance after chance.

Not much? i haven't even posted the entire summary u stole millions from me alone multiply that from all the banks you stole from. All while there was diplo talks going on for cf (Which I heard you evaded repetitively) Now if i wanted to be nasty, I would just say screw the diplo talks they steal from us, we raze into them. You've opened up a huge huge can of worms with this, anything goes snake moves. :)

We didn't even need to steal from you for you to raze us - you did it on your own accord during our war with rage!

So you are allowed to raze into our war but us robbing from you during forty (which is NOT a war I might add) is not OK?

It's not over :)
    I didn't know that you felt it was over. If you assumed that the drama had ended and actually wanted a cf with us, how come you never sent one? Maybe I would have accepted one had it been sent

uhoh someone lost some gc while in fortified. oh snap!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    We didn't even need to steal from you for you to raze us - you did it on your own accord during our war with rage!

So you are allowed to raze into our war but us robbing from you during forty (which is NOT a war I might add) is not OK?

I didn't know that you felt it was over. If you assumed that the drama had ended and actually wanted a cf with us, how come you never sent one? Maybe I would have accepted one had it been sent
    I wrote that because you were continuously stealing from us while there were diplo negotiations going on AND yet I didn't do anything to your eowcf steal.

I wrote that because you were continuously stealing from us while there were diplo negotiations going on AND yet I didn't do anything to your eowcf steal.
    Wrong. Diplo negotiations were finalized the hour before surrender (July 10). Clearly the stealing took place 21 hours later (on Jan 7th)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    uhoh someone lost some gc while in fortified. oh snap!
    After razekilling 4 provs into a 1v1 war as well, and continuing to raze after the 'alliance razing action' had ended. I wonder if they expected flowers in return :D

Enthusiast
    Your provinces were weak we could have taken down banks while you stole from us. But we chose not to because we considered the drama ended. We could have easily brought down all your banks in eowcf before u had a chance to pump but we gave you chance after chance.
    Sounds like a lot of woulda shoulda coulda to me. I really don't care for either sides... but the 'he said she said' game from both sides is a bit idiotic. Just give us an update on the war. This just seems like a continuation of the complaining that was done in the Rage vs Dealbreakers thread.

sanc got flowers

Thread Information