Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealbreakers vs HoH

Forum Addict
    There's no he said she said. I'm fine with the war, but saying I deal broke for the war when the only reason we're in this war is because we helped an "ally" is silly really. The logs show all that need to be shown I don't need to say anything further. Cheers.

p.s
    Cheat and do whatever you want to justify it but don't pull me down to your level lol. We informed you almost 1week in advance, did whatever we could to mitigate the razes and even initiated peace talks to stop it because you deal broke rage not us.

Well at least we get to learn the characters of certain people, if that is the price for it, it might be cheaper in the long run!

That's all peace out. :)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    I wrote that because you were continuously stealing from us while there were diplo negotiations going on AND yet I didn't do anything to your eowcf steal.
    and this is y u deal with a kd with no morals the right way and just beat them down all age..abs just isnt big enough with 3/4 kds to do it and have a chance at crowning though so sad. Abs did it wrong anyway u dont razekill in war u bounce wave into the banks. much more effective towards helping your kd win. placing 100 hits/day as a bounce in to banky people kills def quickly even at 25% losses.
    Last edited by Persain; 08-07-2013 at 16:43.

Tak3shi the only kd you have to be upset with is Rage really.
    Edit: in regards to this conflict, we are doing what any other kd in our position would do.

Reminder: dont feed the trolls!
    Last edited by SillyRabbit; 08-07-2013 at 16:46.

Dealbreaking isn't what any other kd in your position would do.

That is better.
    Last edited by -MD-; 08-07-2013 at 16:48.

Post Fiend
    what comes around goes around for abs, don't feel bad at all and hope they are punished more

Hope HoH gets farmed out. They chickened out of a war with us earlier this age and let us farm them for a bit, definitely wish it had been war though

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Rage / sanc truly are lame if they left hoh uncfed
    What could Rage or Sanc do to this dealbreaking ghetto? Seems like they tried to get a CF for HoH, but they weren't exactly in position to force the issue. They tried their best given the circumstances.

If anyone left anyone out to dry, Havoc left their entire alliance out to dry by not helping. With Havoc's help, this all would have panned out differently.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by endub View Post
    What could Rage or Sanc do to this dealbreaking ghetto? Seems like they tried to get a CF for HoH, but they weren't exactly in position to force the issue. They tried their best given the circumstances..
    not give them any deal...or dealbreak back. If i knew i was dealing with that kd i wouldnt have given a cf in the first place. Based on their history its not strnage to see them play exactly the way they are. Just strange they havent really been punished.

your right endub 3vs1 was not enough to secure the advantage against our ghetto they should of went 4vs1 then maybe they stand a chance?

common now you all suppose to be the best of the best why you need more kingdoms to secure advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    not give them any deal...or dealbreak back. If i knew i was dealing with that kd i wouldnt have given a cf in the first place. Based on their history its not strnage to see them play exactly the way they are. Just strange they havent really been punished.
    Not CF them and then what? HoH gets declared and farmed anyways? Given the size of Sanc and Rage, they wouldn't be able to do much outside of what happened in Rage's war which is PK some small guys. It's not like their interference would stop Dealbreakers banks from farming HoH's banks.

Not to mention a possible new button on Rage after the farming of HoH if size allows.

@strippersFTW - I don't play in any kingdoms involved, but it's obvious that Havoc is much larger and could have had a huge impact on the situation. For you to think otherwise shows that you know nothing about top play.
    Last edited by endub; 08-07-2013 at 17:26.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    So FSM dealbroke into two war wins? yet supposedly there was incentive for rage to wd?

Odd...
    Second WW has nothing to do with dealbreaking, just bad diplo on behalf of Rage.

This is why you don't do things halfassed and why you don't stop halfway. It's everything or nothing. If Debauchery wasn't willing to CF HoH then they should have kept up the razes until Debauchery either relented or were all at 400a.

Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    Sounds like a lot of woulda shoulda coulda to me. I really don't care for either sides... but the 'he said she said' game from both sides is a bit idiotic. Just give us an update on the war. This just seems like a continuation of the complaining that was done in the Rage vs Dealbreakers thread.
    +1 :)

lol, those abs loyalists that stuck around in that HOH husk sure are getting rewarded for it.

I wonder if absalom yet know why kds that aren't rage and sanc tend to want to leave the alliance or disband.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    I wonder if absalom yet know why kds that aren't rage and sanc tend to want to leave the alliance or disband.
    Because they can't handle the fact that loyalty doesn't equal crowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    Because they can't handle the fact that loyalty doesn't equal crowns.
    no, loyalty actually can get you crowns, HoH got 3 (or 2.5 or w/e) of them out of it, the problem is that loyalty doesn't breed loyalty in return, rage and sanc tend to sell out trinity/mercy/fury/hoh, whenever there is a perceived advantage for themselves.

lol trinity, I know you only have 23 provs but go hit sonata there, it'll be totally fine.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Thread Information