Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealbreakers vs HoH

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    Yes ... I never said I didn't try to get an extension, nor did I deny that at that time you said you wanted to war. But there was no requirement for us to war you attached to our original CF discussion, so the excuse "we dealbroke them because they refused to war us" couldn't possibly hold any water, even if we had gotten to some situation where we avoided warring you.
    What happened to Debauchery PMing you for a Deal Drixxx? According to the above its quite the opposite. You seem to be the beggar with the motive and need for a CF extension. You're not to be trusted.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    proving the legitimacy of your actions is what you should be doing if you don't want the name "dealbreakers" to stick to your kd. i am still waiting for those logs...
    02:09 Drixx you're a busy bee tonight
    02:09 Drixx sorry to add to it
    02:09 Silva i'm a busy bee every night
    02:09 Silva gonna quit soon i think LOL
    02:09 Drixx plz can we work something out first? ;p
    02:09 Drixx who is your co-lead btw?
    02:09 Silva some guy u wouldn't wanna know. lol
    02:10 Silva my co-lead wants war tbh.
    02:10 Drixx I might already?
    02:10 Drixx with us?
    02:10 Drixx he just wants to kick Rage while they're down or he is afraid to war some other kd or what?
    02:10 Silva altho i don't get why no CF would automatically mean war, i think he would like war
    02:11 Silva something like that.
    02:11 Drixx no cf means we can't prepare for other fights, means we have to force a cf means we end up warring
    02:12 Silva what other fights? u are trying to pick on Worms who are 2x the size atm and will be much bigger no matter how much u explore?
    02:13 Drixx the only leverage we had against worms was to screw with them now
    02:13 Drixx while they're prepping for a fight
    02:13 Drixx otherwise we would have had no cfs at all
    02:13 Drixx that leaves you as the last kd standing, as it were
    02:14 Drixx you cf us then the fight is us vs. aabs one after another

From there, we didn't grant extended CF, and the rest is history and as I believe it to be, bridge over the water. We do not want to reopen this can of worms, and all we want to do is to finish up this satellite war and move on to nursing our 4 raze-killed provs back up to health. Out of respect to the mods and HoH, I think we can close the Rage issue for now or re-open it on the other thread.
    Last edited by Silvapwns; 08-07-2013 at 20:20. Reason: bridge under the water is the WRONG DESCRIPTION. DOH!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    proving the legitimacy of your actions is what you should be doing if you don't want the name "dealbreakers" to stick to your kd. i am still waiting for those logs...
    They certainly made it clear when I asked to extend that they wanted to war us. That's why when it came to my attention that another kd was planning to wave us I went to talk to them. I was simply trying to be up front with Cody and let him know what was going on. I asked if he would double hostile us because if his answer was yes, I would have caved to his 4500 acre demand rather than face a 2v1.

I think part of the problem is people are so used to deception in diplomacy. People don't say what they mean. They think they have to read between every line and find some hidden meaning. I meant exactly what I said. There was another kd who didn't have a notice deal with us who wanted to wave us and we might have been in another hostile or war, not by our choice. No matter how you want to twist that, it's never going to not have that line "[12:33] <Drixx> not by choice" in it.

Post Fiend
    They certainly made it clear when I asked to extend that they wanted to war us. That's why when it came to my attention that another kd was planning to wave us I went to talk to them. I was simply trying to be up front with Cody and let him know what was going on. I asked if he would double hostile us because if his answer was yes, I would have caved to his 4500 acre demand rather than face a 2v1.

I think part of the problem is people are so used to deception in diplomacy. People don't say what they mean. They think they have to read between every line and find some hidden meaning. I meant exactly what I said. There was another kd who didn't have a notice deal with us who wanted to wave us and we might have been in another hostile or war, not by our choice. No matter how you want to twist that, it's never going to not have that line "[12:33] <Drixx> not by choice" in it.
    Glad to know you mean exactly what you said, I would direct you to the above bolded and underlined quotes for further reference. <3 Drixx

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    What happened to Debauchery PMing you for a Deal Drixxx? According to the above its quite the opposite. You seem to be the beggar with the motive and need for a CF extension. You're not to be trusted.
    I haven't seen Silva dispute that he sent me an in-game mail to negotiate the original CF. And I never disputed that I tried to get an extension. Trying to make drama where there isn't any. Maybe you should post from your real account Mr. Jul 2013 spoof account?

I asked if he would double hostile us because if his answer was yes, I would have caved to his 4500 acre demand rather than face a 2v1.
    [23:46] <Drixx> I was told you guys might be looking to crown
    [23:46] <Drixx> in which case a war is mutually non-beneficial at this time
    [23:46] <Drixx> We can go either way really
    [23:49] <Drixx> if it's true you want to cronw, then it's to your benefit to let everyone around you fight
    [23:50] <Cody> We aren't looking to crown, we are looking to war some top kds. And in many ages, we haven't been in range with rage. Now we are, and the opportunity is too sweet to pass up. When we established a cf about a week or so ago, it was because we wanted you guys to have time to grow to war with us. I also heard the possibility of having a free wave for a cf, which would also be fine. We want to war kds who are ready for war, and I can accept that you guys might not want a war now. If that is the case, and it sounds like it from your recent messages, I would think we should get a wave in before giving you a CF
    [23:51] <Drixx> the only real reason we have to want to delay is for later fights
    [23:51] <Drixx> but as I told Silva yesterday we're not giving up waves or hits or anything like that

You guys refused to war us and refused to give the acres like had been previously discussed (remember "view to extending cf"?) We did what we did because we felt you cheated us. The rest is history, and should stay that way.

This is a topic about haswell and hoh.

** The kingdom of Haswell **
    Total land exchanged: +617 (16/19)

First wave kinda weak due to us rebuilding and training on declare hour. Will keep the stats updated day by day

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    Glad to know you mean exactly what you said, I would direct you to the above bolded and underlined quotes for further reference. <3 Drixx
    But that wasn't part of our original agreement nor does it seem to be part of any agreement. I was pointing out that if we didn't extend and you served notice we would have to war you. I hate to feel like I'm stating the obvious here but generally if you serve notice to someone it's showing intent to fight in some fashion. What you bolded doesn't seem to be justification for dealbreak. In fact, as far as I can tell, you guys never really tried to justify the dealbreak. You just did it and put up a trollface and dared people to do something about it.

Post Fiend
    No, I did approach Drixx for a CF deal Ghetto_King so Drixx is correct on this. However, that was based on a totally different situation and also I did mention something about Pewpew in that original message. Things obviously moved fast since then.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    [23:46] <Drixx> I was told you guys might be looking to crown
    [23:46] <Drixx> in which case a war is mutually non-beneficial at this time
    [23:46] <Drixx> We can go either way really
    [23:49] <Drixx> if it's true you want to cronw, then it's to your benefit to let everyone around you fight
    [23:50] <Cody> We aren't looking to crown, we are looking to war some top kds. And in many ages, we haven't been in range with rage. Now we are, and the opportunity is too sweet to pass up. When we established a cf about a week or so ago, it was because we wanted you guys to have time to grow to war with us. I also heard the possibility of having a free wave for a cf, which would also be fine. We want to war kds who are ready for war, and I can accept that you guys might not want a war now. If that is the case, and it sounds like it from your recent messages, I would think we should get a wave in before giving you a CF
    [23:51] <Drixx> the only real reason we have to want to delay is for later fights
    [23:51] <Drixx> but as I told Silva yesterday we're not giving up waves or hits or anything like that
    Okay and... ? I can take small pieces of conversations from tons of people and make it seem contradictory. It's cool though, if I dealbroke someone I'd be trying to find a reason to justify it too. Just own it. You dealbroke us.

I never claimed to have offered you any hits, so of course you're not going to have a log of me offering you hits. What I said was that another kd was thinking of waving us and if you had told me you were going to 2v1 us, I would have changed my position (caved) and given you the 4500 acres rather than face a 2v1. Instead of telling me you would or would not 2v1 us, you dealbroke us instead.

and round and round we go.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Wrong. Rage broke deal when refuse to war. We broke CF with Rage.
    Then HoH dealbroke FSM to come to Rage's aid.
    At conclusion of FSM and Rage war, Rage only secured CF for Sanc.
    FSM declare on HoH. Its fair game.

Nothing to see here.
    Stop lying. Rage never dealbroke Debauchery. See the logs and stop making up sh*t....

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    They cant own it or kds like pewpew, ama and swea would have a clear 100% obvious reason to just gb and be done. doding things lets abs look like the bad guy and elit/mansoor would rather see abs get screwed then come to their aid. Be intersting to see what happens when the next dealbreak leads to a massive acre gain.
    Yeah now I wonder why that could be... it's not like Abs have given them plenty of reasons to not want to get involved or is there?
    If you 2v1 somebody you have to be crazy to think they'd be coming to your aid for anything other than helping you on your merry way down the abyss.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    02:09 Drixx you're a busy bee tonight
    02:09 Drixx sorry to add to it
    02:09 Silva i'm a busy bee every night
    02:09 Silva gonna quit soon i think LOL
    02:09 Drixx plz can we work something out first? ;p
    02:09 Drixx who is your co-lead btw?
    02:09 Silva some guy u wouldn't wanna know. lol
    02:10 Silva my co-lead wants war tbh.
    02:10 Drixx I might already?
    02:10 Drixx with us?
    02:10 Drixx he just wants to kick Rage while they're down or he is afraid to war some other kd or what?
    02:10 Silva altho i don't get why no CF would automatically mean war, i think he would like war
    02:11 Silva something like that.
    02:11 Drixx no cf means we can't prepare for other fights, means we have to force a cf means we end up warring
    02:12 Silva what other fights? u are trying to pick on Worms who are 2x the size atm and will be much bigger no matter how much u explore?
    02:13 Drixx the only leverage we had against worms was to screw with them now
    02:13 Drixx while they're prepping for a fight
    02:13 Drixx otherwise we would have had no cfs at all
    02:13 Drixx that leaves you as the last kd standing, as it were
    02:14 Drixx you cf us then the fight is us vs. aabs one after another

From there, we didn't grant extended CF, and the rest is history and as I believe it to be, bridge over the water. We do not want to reopen this can of worms, and all we want to do is to finish up this satellite war and move on to nursing our 4 raze-killed provs back up to health. Out of respect to the mods and HoH, I think we can close the Rage issue for now or re-open it on the other thread.
    i'd like to see the original agreement that rage allegedely made when you gave them notice. those logs are a few h before you hit their cows and it doesn't sound to me like there is an agreement to war. only logs i've seen so far of the original agreement came from Drixx and only mentioned cf till yr 3 + notice. you continue to claim something that you cannot prove. i am starting to think there never was such a deal.

Post Fiend
    It's all pretty well established I think. I believe Cody's excuse to me was that he missed the "[12:33] <Drixx> not by choice" line. Even if they thought we were going to run from their fight, they were kind of obligated to wait until we actually did something to run from the fight before they responded. You don't pre-emptively dealbreak someone for something they haven't done. That's why it's a dealbreak ... they broke the deal they agreed to and have no legitimate cause for doing so. I'm really not sure why they care. Anti-abs seems fine with abs taking a beating from dealbreakers, the trolls are happy, they got a warwin out of it ... doesn't seem like a lot for them to complain about atm. They dealbroke and it worked out well for them.

I love the log about silva saying their goal this age is to war the best kingdoms in the game. So dealbreaking Rage so you have cow advantage is "warring the best" you think? Declaring a much smaller HoH with huge cow advantage is "warring the best"? You are delusional.

Thread Information