Thread: Old thread hijacked by flamers and then closed, part 2

Post Fiend

Angry Old thread hijacked by flamers and then closed, part 2

Part 2 of the corruption thread.

Unfortunately the old thread was hijacked by flutterguy and fellow flamers who started insulting everyone.

I suspect foul play and maybe even the moderators encouraging them to flame , so they had an excuse to close the thread! :(-,

Back to where the topic was about, the unjust deletion of me....
    There was no proof, and also no motive ( no gain ) for me to have those fellow provinces in my kingdom. They relied on my aid, and all i got in return was forced surrender to save them!

I cannot let this rest, it still eats me up ..., I must admit I totally forgot about it for a few days, so it took some time for me to resurrect this thread. But now I am here again to keep it alive

I wonder if other people have experienced similar things, where they have been deleted over nothing , does bishop also hold grudges and prejudice towards you?.
    Tall trees catch more wind, but I was a strong and healthy fair tree, I shouldn't have broken so easily.... until bishop came with the chainsaw !!!, then he also chopped down my rl friends, who were still held up by bandings to withstand the wind.

If this thread is new 2 you, I suggest you read the first thread, where the ''evidence'' presented by the religious chess piece was easily disputed!,

I agree that you were treated unfairly. However, I think you are trying to appeal to an audience that just simply does not care.
    You can try contacting the owners of the game about the poor moderation. Other than that I don't see what else you could do

I like ponies. Ponies don't cheat. They just eat hay. I like cows and ducks and chickens and rainbows. Sometimes I like the feel of a nicely mowed lawn wet with dew between my toes.

This is done with now, do not reopen another thread on the subject.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information