For those of you with a more stressful real life. Here is an opportunity to stay in the game but without all the stress of IRC, being on line for hours on end.

I joined a newbie Ghetto because honestly I couldn't keep up with being in a SK anymore. I love the camaraderie and enjoy war games. Suddenly I got put in the position of monarch. well that means killing off 50 farms/ inactives so far- not fun and we don't need free acres.

As we keep weeding through the new provinces hoping to find a couple of gems. I thought lets give this a shot.

We will keep warring to keep the game interesting and help weed out players who don't care about teamwork and maybe one day not be a ghetto. Our goal is 10 wars this age, we don't care if it is 0-10, or 1-9, the point is to war, have fun and learn to play as a team this age. We are 1-1, in the middle of our 3rd war now.

It looks like we will win At this point I don't know that we will be able to get more ghetto wars, so either we have to get more players who can actively war or get beaten up a couple of times so people understand we really are not good.

Now is a great time to come in, 3 days of protection plus hopefully a few days of end of war CF for pumping.

For the moment here is where we are at:
4 invitations
4 quality t/m's who have managed to keep 24/7 ms/greed/riots on other kingdoms in war
7 active attackers- active enough we have gained all the land we want in war and are just razing opposing t/m's, waiting for surrender of the opposing ghetto
4 players we have to make decisions on
and 5 rotating open slots- 3 inactives to be killed and 2 in protection.

Our welcome message looks like:

Hello and welcome, we are a brand new kingdom trying to put things together, the short list below will help us.

1 please use the pimp code listed in the forum and get yourself an account, we use it to coordinate our wars. http://utopiapimp.com/Default.aspx - passive activity check

2. please introduce yourself -thread for that - passive activity check

3. please vote - monarch or steward, so we can co-monarch -passive activity check

4. War 3 Activity check thread up- please post in there - activity check

5. NO banks- too new and too small to use that strategy as a kingdom. Also, we have too many T/M's please play hybrid attacker if you were thinking of it, or defect- we wish you the best.
There should be 5:1 attackers to t/m's, rogue is great for late starters, I can send you credits to change.

6. we had been intending to war like crazy- it may change as new players come in and change us. However plan to go in to a war build, do NOT explore a lot, 500 acres max total.- if they go over red flags

7. there are some basic "Bank" start strats which are Ok to use as you begin listed in the help thread.

8. contact thread-a lot of people use social media, its a great way to connect; also if we see someone breaking your province we can e-mail or alert you. XXXXX- practically idles on here and is a great contact to have.

the best way to reach me is daveutopia@ymail.com