Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Pew Pew vs Debauchery aka Strippers aka Mystical Maybe

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Rage of Absalom: spitting on Feyr's resume since age 50.
    Obviously since Rage has had 5 Wws and 1 war loss against kingdoms he has played in/helped lead since age 50, this number is higher if he ever played in bio as i am not sure if he ever did

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Obviously since Rage has had 5 Wws and 1 war loss against kingdoms he has played in/helped lead since age 50, this number is higher if he ever played in bio as i am not sure if he ever did
    I think he's up something like 150,000 acres in those fights thoe. If 5 vs 1, why no land? If you reply and it doesn't go through, its probably because he bounced you. He could war rage 4 times this age and get war wins too! He has banks! But he too pro, and too nice. Not some nub trying to make a name for himself *spit on resume* Never have you seen feyr let someone else lead his wars yet take credit. But I did see him bounce the parcitular province you were playing four times in 48 hours. And we laughed during it as it resulted in us crowning. Not sure you can relate since you've never fought and won for a crown before. But its awesome.

Whats your monumental war win that resulted in your kingdom crowning? You've had none. Feyr has had multiple. There hasn't been an impressive war Rage has won aside from one last age when coss was leading your wars. Feyr has had multiple that has lead to crowns. If you want the reputation, lead your kingdom fully, don't pass off the responsibilities to others

Feyr >> Proteus
    Last edited by flogger; 19-07-2013 at 04:41.

I think he's up something like 150,000 acres in those fights thoe. If 5 vs 1, why no land? If you reply and it doesn't go through, its probably because he bounced you. He could war rage 4 times this age and get war wins too! He has banks! But he too pro, and too nice. Not some nub trying to make a name for himself *spit on resume* Never have you seen feyr let someone else lead his wars yet take credit. But I did see him bounce the parcitular province you were playing four times in 48 hours. And we laughed during it as it resulted in us crowning. Not sure you can relate since you've never fought and won for a crown before. But its awesome.

Whats your monumental war win that resulted in your kingdom crowning? You've had none. Feyr has had multiple. There hasn't been an impressive war Rage has won aside from one last age when coss was leading your wars. Feyr has had multiple that has lead to crowns. If you want the reputation, lead your kingdom fully, don't pass off the responsibilities to others

Feyr >> Proteus
    this is really mean. you're gonna make someone cry and type in caps again.
    The End of an Era

this thread is delivering

Rage of Absalom: spitting on Feyr's resume since age 50.
    If anyone has that video that would be great.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Prior to this age, only Coss had ever beat them in a war despite Rage having fought a LOT of wars.
    Realest, can the Utopian Big Four verify this statement's truth?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Realest, can the Utopian Big Four verify this statement's truth?
    Here is the really interesting story here: Prior to this age, Rage had only lost vs. Coss. Now despite having the mighty cosslogger on their team, they lost to SWEA. Does this mean Mansoor will be recruited to Rage next age? After all, if you can't beat them, trade them in?
    Last edited by JustinSane; 19-07-2013 at 17:47.

Forum Fanatic

Feyr >> Proteus
    Y

You must be forgetting how you talked massive **** to me last age on a level playing field and absolutely got crushed and farmed out. Aside from that I have 6 war wins against you and 1 war loss, colorful anecdotal stories do not make up for that.

Also when you left your kd after you we're beaten by us feud was left leading and absolutely sucked and you had a 6 war loss streak. Your just angry about your awful performance the last 2 ages.
    In real life you are an accountant at a no name company and didn't even have the grades to get I to big 4, enough said.

For someone in business your acumen is horrible because every CEO delegates unless its some small start up. Same thing in game. You know absolutely nothing about someone's kd was run. If you are a smart guy you'd realize you came out playing hard of the Gate last two ages were taken down and didn't even finish top5, do not think you being big this age erases that ownage dealt on you. Oh and furthermore the last 4 wars you noobs were the ones trying to pick a fight with us, got butthurt by your defeat and only came back for more just to lose again.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-07-2013 at 19:41.

Forum Fanatic

Feyr >> Proteus
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    this is really mean. you're gonna make someone cry and type in caps again.
    You do realize you only have 2 crowns right. You don't have the longevity and consistency of any of the kingdoms you are talking down to. A lot of people here have more than two crowns dude, should relax.

Post Fiend
    In real life you are an accountant at a no name company and didn't even have the grades to get I to big 4, enough said.
    This is epic. Taking RL into the game. What do you do Proteus?

You do realize you only have 2 crowns right. You don't have the longevity and consistency of any of the kingdoms you are talking down to. A lot of people here have more than two crowns dude, should relax.
    Are you talking to me Proteus? :P

I have the seasons crowns as well, and my sonata crown was b2b.
    The End of an Era

Post Demon
    Proteus is so messed up he can't speak right. Rage has definitely consumed him.

Sir Postalot
    Forgot Pulse was age 48. No one has more than 3 since age 48, and few have more than my 5 total. And in none of them did I have to run to one of the best kingdoms in history to get one.

Sir Postalot
    Y

You must be forgetting how you talked massive **** to me last age on a level playing field and absolutely got crushed and farmed out. Aside from that I have 6 war wins against you and 1 war loss, colorful anecdotal stories do not make up for that.

Also when you left your kd after you we're beaten by us feud was left leading and absolutely sucked and you had a 6 war loss streak. Your just angry about your awful performance the last 2 ages.

For someone in business your acumen is horrible because every CEO delegates unless its some small start up. Same thing in game. You know absolutely nothing about someone's kd was run. If you are a smart guy you'd realize you came out playing hard of the Gate last two ages were taken down and didn't even finish top5, do not think you being big this age erases that ownage dealt on you. Oh and furthermore the last 4 wars you noobs were the ones trying to pick a fight with us, got butthurt by your defeat and only came back for more just to lose again.
    Last age was bad, age before wasn't. We got waved OOP by a kingdom who said we couldn't beat them, it was a 1 vs 2 fight, and they lost and disbanded. Congrats for beating us the week after?

In the 7 fights we fought, you gained land in 2 of them.

And the reason I had a crappy GPA? I was in college so was partying. You spent all of college playing utopia.

Post Demon
    I heard proteus played in playboys. We all know what happened when Brute challenged them to war for the crown.
    #ThePastMattersThatMuch

Thread Information