Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs Debauchery aka Strippers aka Mystical Maybe

if swea razes debauchery, then they're no better than debauchery, if not worse

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    Err...how about full wave Trad March into war with full gains which they just did? Anti-FW mechanics in the game coming back to haunt the gameplay, looks like kds have found a new way to grow!

Hostile:
    http://pastebin.com/5mjPqADS
    War:
    http://pastebin.com/6ufcU1Bvp

Since war started:

** The kingdom of Pew **
    Total land exchanged: +1,682 (6/3)

** The kingdom of SWEA **
    Total land exchanged: +4,441 (14/0)

Pew waved first. SWEA was told that if they gave button, we would press it. SWEA instead demanded that they should be the ones to get button. They are 20% bigger! Well we pressed the only button we had, and shortly after SWEA began hitting into us. No guts to war fairly, but free acres is free acres. Will anyone do anything about it? Oh yeah, we are dealbreakers, so this type of play is fair game :)

Logs between myself and Mansoor:
    http://pastebin.com/WYmD6yyJ
    Last edited by SillyRabbit; 14-07-2013 at 18:02.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    Looks like SWEA just wrote a check their butts cant cash. Lost all respect for Monsoor.

Sir Postalot
    Its a long age, there's only like 2 kds to fight on the server and there's 2 months in age left, why is everyone in such a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Looks like SWEA just wrote a check their butts cant cash. Lost all respect for Monsoor.
    Who in the hell has respect for Mansoor to begin with? That just seems wrong that someone would respect such a women hater as him.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Who in the hell has respect for Mansoor to begin with? That just seems wrong that someone would respect such a women hater as him.
    The funny thing is he actually thinks he can crown. What will he do when all his CFs run out? There wont be anywhere to hide.

Yea, its very scary, cf runs out with x:x they go after SWEA for sure, OH WAIT, they ran into a war with a different kd :<
    Last edited by Palem; 15-07-2013 at 03:22.

Regular
    cody diplo is so boring. not a single top tier quote from mansoor in all of that dreck.

Forum Addict
    No fun in this. Waving a friend into a war. But he put himself in this position. I told him 2 days ago to accept my cf but he didn't, he said no, we will war you. I said ok, but we will be in fortified and you will have to give us button or pewpew will wave you. and if you make me waste 1 week sci pump and still war pewpew I will hit into your war if i have to. And then I offered him a CF deal again and he said no we will war you not pewpew.

I can post logs and all after I have eaten tonight. It is sad for sure, but I am just doing what I told him two-three days ago that i would if he made me pump up and get warbuild for nothing.

18.5m scared to give button to a 15.5m who just ate a wave from another kd

Mansoor still several hours until you are allowed to eat so you might as well post the logs now :)

some funny read at least....although i didnt understand anything those 2 were talking about....:D

go NORIS
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Top tier gone mad. Love it :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information