Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs Debauchery aka Strippers aka Mystical Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    18.5m scared to give button to a 15.5m who just ate a wave from another kd
    Well at least SWEA didnt have to cheat to get their warwins :) (warwin in SWEAs case thou)

Needs to get out more
    I'm sure Debauchery knows the score by now, so I expect to see their toughness shine or dim. Guys gotta do their best sales routine in diplomacy so my impression is that no one really feels wronged. -Anybody know the Beatles song 'Rain'?
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 14-07-2013 at 19:34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    No fun in this. Waving a friend into a war. But he put himself in this position. I told him 2 days ago to accept my cf but he didn't, he said no, we will war you. I said ok, but we will be in fortified and you will have to give us button or pewpew will wave you. and if you make me waste 1 week sci pump and still war pewpew I will hit into your war if i have to. And then I offered him a CF deal again and he said no we will war you not pewpew.

I can post logs and all after I have eaten tonight. It is sad for sure, but I am just doing what I told him two-three days ago that i would if he made me pump up and get warbuild for nothing.
    Why do they HAVE to CF you so you could raise science? You couldn't get a CF so you should of Diplo better or waited for their move. Hitting into a war is a bit lame just because they would not accept your CF. If they kept saying no to cf and it forced you to go into war build, that is your problem tbh, not theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Why do they HAVE to CF you so you could raise science? You couldn't get a CF so you should of Diplo better or waited for their move. Hitting into a war is a bit lame just because they would not accept your CF. If they kept saying no to cf and it forced you to go into war build, that is your problem tbh, not theirs.
    Debauchery opened the door to be ****played when they dealbroke Rage. Nobody is going to play clean against these dealbreakers. They made their own fate.

Forum Fanatic
    Cheating cheaters doesn't make you winners. It brings you to their level. Regardless it still does not change the fact that they should not have been waved due to not allowing SWEA to pump science making them switch to a war build of some sort.

Post Fiend
    I have come to accept that in the Utopian society we punish those who have committed crimes before with worse crimes, that is law and order. There is no room for impartiality and fairness, judgments are always clouded, people try to use an ex convict's previous felons to justify treating them like sh*t, this is the world we are all helping to create...especially at the top.

This is why a storm is coming...and why the storm will come...

Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    I have come to accept that in the Utopian society we punish those who have committed crimes before with worse crimes, that is law and order. There is no room for impartiality and fairness, judgments are always clouded, people try to use an ex convict's previous felons to justify treating them like sh*t, this is the world we are all helping to create...especially at the top.

This is why a storm is coming...and why the storm will come...
    LOL! Storm by who? You ****played Absalom, so they don't like you. aabs just ****played you most likely do to your previous ****play, so they don't like you. Who exactly is going to cause a "storm"? That's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by endub View Post
    LOL! Storm by who? You ****played Absalom, so they don't like you. aabs just ****played you most likely do to your previous ****play, so they don't like you. Who exactly is going to cause a "storm"? That's funny.
    by the masses of players who are tired of the bull**** and politics at the top

If the Dealbreakers did what SWEA is doing now - or for that matter if an unknown or unlinked kingdom did - there would be tons of people up in arms about it and demanding justice or vengeance. Since it is happening to the Dealbreakers and not to a favored kingdom, people are patting SWEA on the back and laughing about it. You want to know why this game has a hard time attracting and keeping new players? How about starting by looking at the top kingdoms, who should be our examples, and the huge double standards they expect everyone to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    by the masses of players who are tired of the bull**** and politics at the top
    Those "masses of players" don't play at the top therefore don't play by their politics. If they attempted to play at the top, they would have to play by their rules. Perfect example of what happens when you don't is the situation Debauchery is in.

Whether you like it or not, there will always be people at the top and whoever is at the top makes the rules.

@Farore - nobody feels sorry for Debauchery. Those dip****s are learning top play the hard way for their actions.

hey thats not fair! I <3 Silva and have nothing against Strippers <3
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    This is classic as SWEA had to face breaking its sci pump to prepare for a kingdom they might not be able to fight due to pewpew preparing as well. This is similar to when simians decided to triple notice rage, sanc, and hoh ages ago and 2 kingdoms would ultimately have to burn their gc pumping but not get to fight. Only ways out of a situation like that are to re-cf before notice elapses or to coordinate with allies so one kingdom preps and is able to wave so the other can stay in pump mode.

Had this happened to anyone other than a dealbreaking kingdom I would consider it quite lame but those who ****play others are not entitled to fair play. No one is entitled to a cf to continue pump and there have been plenty of ages where kingdoms like sleepy would make all other kingdoms have to break cf to pump and prepare and either everyone would pump or one kingdom would just wave them. This is definitely an opportunistic move by SWEA and a clever one as its a great opportunity to pick up free land as no one would cry foul as the kd they do it to just dealbroke two kingdoms. Definitely a smart move, i see mansoor is learning how to play better. Dealbreakers were opportunistic and only reached this size due to dealbreaking, not to fair play so these acres arent even rightfully theirs.

This is the lesson of karma and fair play. Kingdoms who ****play others get ****played and no one cares. Pretty sure if this was some random innocent kingdom there would be community action.

Also why does this guy use "silvapwns" name, only thing he pwns at is breaking deals.
    Last edited by Proteus; 14-07-2013 at 23:29.

How can you say "If it happened to anyone else I would care but since it happened to that person I don't"? Either it's an acceptable thing to do or it's an unacceptable thing to do. If someone gets murdered, it shouldn't matter if they're a convict or a boy scout. It's still a murder, no? I don't have any special love for the Dealbreakers - I think Pew Pew is the better warring kingdom and would win even without the outside hits. But I dislike the way that hitting into war is apparently okay as long as it happens to the Dealbreakers only. If you're going to claim a code of honor or politics or whatever, you should actually uniformly apply it instead of only when it suits the favored kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Farore View Post
    How can you say "If it happened to anyone else I would care but since it happened to that person I don't"? Either it's an acceptable thing to do or it's an unacceptable thing to do. If someone gets murdered, it shouldn't matter if they're a convict or a boy scout. It's still a murder, no? I don't have any special love for the Dealbreakers - I think Pew Pew is the better warring kingdom and would win even without the outside hits. But I dislike the way that hitting into war is apparently okay as long as it happens to the Dealbreakers only. If you're going to claim a code of honor or politics or whatever, you should actually uniformly apply it instead of only when it suits the favored kingdoms.
    You are "special", aren't you? Since you are using murder in comparison to this, I will relate to make this easier for you. If someone murders an innocent person, obviously that is not okay. If someone murders Osama Bin Laden, nobody gives a ****.

Now use this logic back into this dealbreaking kingdom. Use your brain this time.

Did I mention your welcoming spirit and winning attitudes toward newer players also help recruit and keep new players?

Seriously, it was the first analogy that popped into my head. You're entitled to your own opinion and welcome to disagree with me, but you really don't have to be such a condescending douche simply because you don't like what I'm saying.

EDIT - Also, Endub, I don't want to get into a flame war with you. This thread should be about Pew Pew's war. But feel free to send me a nasty PM if it'll make your day better, champ. ^.^
    Last edited by Farore; 15-07-2013 at 00:23.

Thread Information