Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs Debauchery aka Strippers aka Mystical Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Farore View Post
    Did I mention your welcoming spirit and winning attitudes toward newer players also help recruit and keep new players?

Seriously, it was the first analogy that popped into my head. You're entitled to your own opinion and welcome to disagree with me, but you really don't have to be such a condescending douche simply because you don't like what I'm saying.
    YOU can't even agree with what you're saying. By your own analogy, you think that Osama Bin Laden getting murdered and an innocent person getting murdered should be treated the same. That is insane!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    This is classic as SWEA had to face breaking its sci pump to prepare for a kingdom they might not be able to fight due to pewpew preparing as well. This is similar to when simians decided to triple notice rage, sanc, and hoh ages ago and 2 kingdoms would ultimately have to burn their gc pumping but not get to fight. Only ways out of a situation like that are to re-cf before notice elapses or to coordinate with allies so one kingdom preps and is able to wave so the other can stay in pump mode.

Had this happened to anyone other than a dealbreaking kingdom I would consider it quite lame but those who ****play others are not entitled to fair play. No one is entitled to a cf to continue pump and there have been plenty of ages where kingdoms like sleepy would make all other kingdoms have to break cf to pump and prepare and either everyone would pump or one kingdom would just wave them. This is definitely an opportunistic move by SWEA and a clever one as its a great opportunity to pick up free land as no one would cry foul as the kd they do it to just dealbroke two kingdoms. Definitely a smart move, i see mansoor is learning how to play better. Dealbreakers were opportunistic and only reached this size due to dealbreaking, not to fair play so these acres arent even rightfully theirs.

This is the lesson of karma and fair play. Kingdoms who ****play others get ****played and no one cares. Pretty sure if this was some random innocent kingdom there would be community action.

Also why does this guy use "silvapwns" name, only thing he pwns at is breaking deals.
    eh? why so bitter after ur leaders chose to WD and strike a deal. just sit back and play your province. Less QQ more Pewpew!

Quote Originally Posted by endub View Post
    YOU can't even agree with what you're saying. By your own analogy, you think that Osama Bin Laden getting murdered and an innocent person getting murdered should be treated the same. That is insane!
    To some it is. Personally I would have much rather seen him arrested and imprisoned than killed, but this isn't about murder or terrorists. This is about utopia and I suppose that in this virtual world, where there is no governing code, might makes right. I have no problem with that, however I do have a problem with claiming to have standards and then the hypocrisy that then follows. Debauchery is no worse than any of the other top KDs. That being said, I agree with Farore, you're a douche, endub.

I have no real problem with what is happening to Dealbreakers...but anyone saying they deserve it because of deal-breaking Abs is a little loopy. Like Abs has never used their "power" to screw over other KD's? You can look at my post count and call me a noob if you like, but I've been around long enough (my first age was Age 3) to know that there is no such thing as "Rules" at the top...there are only half-truths told long enough to gain advantage over someone else. I lost no respect for Debauchery for doing what they did, I thought it was funny. Then the way the went straightway at HoH afterwards was hilarious. Now the shoe is on the other foot...oh well. They knew what would happen in both situation, and made the choice anyways. Seems to me like they are the ones having all the fun, while everyone else is getting their panties in a huge wad...

On a side not, some of you guys who are treating the lesser known players (or newer player) like trash for voicing their opinions need to get a life. That's why most of us (me included), left the game for a while...because it's hard to have fun when everyone just wants to play by themselves like spoiled brats. You think you're special because you have name on a small-time online game that a few thousand people play? Call me when you don't live in your mom's basement... There are a lot of "pros" here who actually try and help people out around here, take a lesson from them...maybe this place will grow then.

If something is legally definable as a murder, the law still applies to the murderer no matter how much of a scumbag the victim was or how much you dislike them. This is seriously off topic though. Like I said, if you want to keep arguing with me over my opinions then PM.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    To some it is. Personally I would have much rather seen him arrested and imprisoned than killed, but this isn't about murder or terrorists. This is about utopia and I suppose that in this virtual world, where there is no governing code, might makes right. I have no problem with that, however I do have a problem with claiming to have standards and then the hypocrisy that then follows. Debauchery is no worse than any of the other top KDs. That being said, I agree with Farore, you're a douche, endub.
    Of course one would rather see him imprisoned than killed. Apparently you don't know how to read. The argument was that IF he was murdered, nobody would care nearly as much as an innocent person being murdered. Also, agree it's not the same as Utopia. I wasn't the one that originally compared it.

As for having standards, most of these top kingdoms do have them, but obviously Debauchery doesn't. Should everyone fight them fair even though they do not? If so, where do I sign up? I'll get deals with every top kingdom, break them when they're sending up banks or in **** shape, farm them, and by your logic everyone has to sit and watch. YES! One after the other. A guaranteed crown.

You're a moron.

@Farare - By the letter of the law, yes. I agree with you murder is pretty clear cut. However, I don't think many would be upset if someone who murdered Osama Bin Laden didn't get punished for it. As in relation to Utopia, I'm pretty sure SWEA won't be punished for this.
    Last edited by endub; 15-07-2013 at 01:17.

@Farare - By the letter of the law, yes. I agree with you murder is pretty clear cut. However, I don't think many would be upset if someone who murdered Osama Bin Laden didn't get punished for it. As in relation to Utopia, I'm pretty sure SWEA won't be punished for this.
    Of course they won't, they're not an unfavored kingdom, whereas everyone swears that the Dealbreakers are the scum of the server more or less. I guess my biggest confusion here is that I don't see why breaking a CF without someone's "permission" is such a huge deal. I have no problem, for instance, with Pew Pew waving Dealbreakers when what I understand is that Dealbreakers was wanting to war SWEA instead. That's just part of the game to me.

Like I've stated in another thread, breaking CFs and unplanned or unasked-for waves happen all the time in the "ghetto" and people move along and either succeed or fail. It's pretty disappointing to see the "top 10", the supposed best players in Utopia, can't roll with the punches and instead must rely on elaborate webs of game-related politics and promising not to hit someone for however many days in order to succeed. (For that matter, consider how many politicians lie every day - is it any wonder that deals get broken in Utopian politics the way they do in real world politics?)

Everyone in the top 10 is kind of looking like sissies right now (no offense to my fangirl-favorites Pew Pew and AMA). I will never ever believe that Dealbreakers, or any kingdom, deserve to be hit in war by an outside kingdom for breaking a CF and waving when their target kingdom didn't want them to. Even if it means people like you, Endub, think that means my brain is switched off.

PS - At least get my name right. ^.^
    Last edited by Farore; 15-07-2013 at 01:32.

Debauchery wanted to war SWEA but SWEA refused to give button, SWEA was 20% bigger, I don't blame any kingdom for not wanting to give button.
    Pew said unless there is action with SWEA they will wave, Mansoor knew this.
    Pew Pew waved and gave button, everyone had talks with Mansoor asking him to stop hits, he basically told everyone who tried where to stick it. He pumped, I feel bad for him sure, no qualms there, however he had a chance to hit, he knew Pew would hit if he did not, yet he did nothing.
    Negotiations from Mansoor are basically "Wave us and we will then push the button whenever we're ready", full knowing they will give a long hostile while pew gave us a few waves in the mean time in exchange for a CF (which I don't blame pew for, they first waved and gave button after all).
    Debauch refused to give Mansoor button and said "if you guys give us the button, even though pew pew has waved us we will push it", Mansoor refused.
    Debauch basically said they will press the button on pew pew, Mansoor said he will hit into war and proceeded to hit Debauch's banks.
    Debauch said they will have a min time war with pew and then open up for Mansoor, he said no tough luck.
    AABS tried to talk to him, he said no.
    Debauch pushed button.
    Mansoor continued hits.
    What more to the story is needed.

Change SWEA to kingdom x, change Debauch to kingdom y and change Pew Pew to kingdom z, and everyone would agree this is bs. Abs said "It doesn't matter who the ****playing kingdom is in the top, they want to set an example that that kind of behavior in the top is not acceptable".

All of a sudden in happens to Debauch and the story is now, oh it's acceptable if it's certain kingdoms, but if it doesn't apply to Abs whatsoever, they will look the other way.

Tell me I'm wrong?
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

@Farore - Got your name right. Anyways, you are correct that any kingdom can break an ingame CF any time they wish. The problem here is that both kingdoms agreed that the CF would stay in place until a certain time with. 48 hour notice deal at the end of it. If someone starts hitting before that time, they just broke their word and their word means nothing. One's word means a lot in the top 10 as does one's word in real life.

In other words, nobody in the top can trust Debauchery.

So endub if one breaks their word in age 50 are they forever branded a deal breaker? If one makes a bet or promise in uto forums and breaks it they are forever branded a deal breaker? And if dodgy action happens to them from a kingdom that had nothing to do with it, that kingdom is...ok? not okay? They are a kingdom in the top 10...what's the verdict? Seems like selective ****listing.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

@Farore - Got your name right. Anyways, you are correct that any kingdom can break an ingame CF any time they wish. The problem here is that both kingdoms agreed that the CF would stay in place until a certain time with. 48 hour notice deal at the end of it. If someone starts hitting before that time, they just broke their word and their word means nothing. One's word means a lot in the top 10 as does one's word in real life.

In other words, nobody in the top can trust Debauchery.
    Who in the top can completely trust anyone? Seriously? At the end of the day only one kingdom gets crowned, not 4 kingdoms who are all good friends with each other. Even Hall of Heroes got screwed over by their good buddies Absalom and subsequently got farmed out by Dealbreakers - Debauchery. Every kingdom is ultimately playing for themselves. I don't buy into this fairy tale that everyone in the top 10 (except the dealbreakers) are all good, sterling people who never tell lies.

Also, if we're going by that basis, then from what I understand Absalom as a whole has a far longer history of screwing people over and telling lies and so on than Dealbreakers do, so they deserved any broken CF they got, right?
    Last edited by Farore; 15-07-2013 at 01:49.

Does this mean that I can jump on the bandwagon and get free hits on Debauchery too without any repercussions at all?

Since you see what I like to do, is when I see an ex-convict I steal their car...

And if I see a girl jay-walk then I can rape her, since you know she broke the rules first...

I really hope you've broken some rule somewhere endub because i would soooo love to bend you over and teach you a lesson you won't forget...

Sounds fair right?

Of course one would rather see him imprisoned than killed. Apparently you don't know how to read. The argument was that IF he was murdered, nobody would care nearly as much as an innocent person being murdered. Also, agree it's not the same as Utopia. I wasn't the one that originally compared it.

As for having standards, most of these top kingdoms do have them, but obviously Debauchery doesn't. Should everyone fight them fair even though they do not? If so, where do I sign up? I'll get deals with every top kingdom, break them when they're sending up banks or in **** shape, farm them, and by your logic everyone has to sit and watch. YES! One after the other. A guaranteed crown.

I'M a moron.

You can't read either then. I said "claiming to have standards" because they obviously all have double standards, thus "the hypocrisy that follows". You're retarded, if a KD can't defend themselves if they get waved and can only be at the top if they have CFs then, IMO, they don't deserve to be at the top. The whole idea of "hey guys, time out! I need to reload. (pump/send up a bank/etc)" is bull****.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Debauchery wanted to war SWEA but SWEA refused to give button, SWEA was 20% bigger, I don't blame any kingdom for not wanting to give button.
    Pew said unless there is action with SWEA they will wave, Mansoor knew this.
    Pew Pew waved and gave button, everyone had talks with Mansoor asking him to stop hits, he basically told everyone who tried where to stick it. He pumped, I feel bad for him sure, no qualms there, however he had a chance to hit, he knew Pew would hit if he did not, yet he did nothing.
    Negotiations from Mansoor are basically "Wave us and we will then push the button whenever we're ready", full knowing they will give a long hostile while pew gave us a few waves in the mean time in exchange for a CF (which I don't blame pew for, they first waved and gave button after all).
    Debauch refused to give Mansoor button and said "if you guys give us the button, even though pew pew has waved us we will push it", Mansoor refused.
    Debauch basically said they will press the button on pew pew, Mansoor said he will hit into war and proceeded to hit Debauch's banks.
    Debauch said they will have a min time war with pew and then open up for Mansoor, he said no tough luck.
    AABS tried to talk to him, he said no.
    Debauch pushed button.
    Mansoor continued hits.
    What more to the story is needed.

Change SWEA to kingdom x, change Debauch to kingdom y and change Pew Pew to kingdom z, and everyone would agree this is bs. Abs said "It doesn't matter who the ****playing kingdom is in the top, they want to set an example that that kind of behavior in the top is not acceptable".

All of a sudden in happens to Debauch and the story is now, oh it's acceptable if it's certain kingdoms, but if it doesn't apply to Abs whatsoever, they will look the other way.

Tell me I'm wrong?

Because swea cant win thats why. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    And if I see a girl jay-walk then I can rape her, since you know she broke the rules first...
    Jingos. Are you Egyptian?

Thread Information