Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pew Pew vs Debauchery aka Strippers aka Mystical Maybe

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Pew Pew Vs Debauchery

Talk of killing terrorist and women's suffrage are better suited for the Politics board. And let's put the excessive amount of flaming in the freezer for a little bit.

On topic, if SWEA wanted to be scummy, why not double into Havoc's war? I thought that was SWEA's big mission? To screw over Abs and kick them in the knees and stuff.
    Seriously, Debauchery broke off a CF early. They ate some razes/pk's. Everyone can stop crying about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Pew Pew Vs Debauchery

Talk of killing terrorist and women's suffrage are better suited for the Politics board. And let's put the excessive amount of flaming in the freezer for a little bit.

On topic, if SWEA wanted to be scummy, why not double into Havoc's war? I thought that was SWEA's big mission? To screw over Abs and kick them in the knees and stuff.
    Seriously, Debauchery broke off a CF early. They ate some razes/pk's. Everyone can stop crying about it now.
    If swea is double hostiling for benefit of themselves its rather scummy. If they are razing the dealbreakers then good enough. Although kinda lame to do it well after the fact... but meh!

Pewpew + SWEA double hostile = okay? :p
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    So endub if one breaks their word in age 50 are they forever branded a deal breaker? If one makes a bet or promise in uto forums and breaks it they are forever branded a deal breaker? And if dodgy action happens to them from a kingdom that had nothing to do with it, that kingdom is...ok? not okay? They are a kingdom in the top 10...what's the verdict? Seems like selective ****listing.
    Seems you already made up your mind before I even answered your questions, but I will attempt to anyway. If someone dealbroke in age 50 without a valid reason (example Debauchery did it just to get the upper hand in their upcoming conflict with Rage), then yes they are forever branded a dealbreaker in my eyes. If an individual makes a promise non-uto related and doesn't deliver, beat his ass and call it a day.

Anyways, you play in Debauchery correct? That's why you are so damn sensitive with this. Funny.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by endub View Post
    . If someone murders Osama Bin Laden, nobody gives.
    Endub, apparently you dont know much about the real world, and just accepts whatever your media, sch or government tells you. Please read more outside what you normally read. Nobody cared about osama being killed? Wrong. The US' action have angered the muslim community, even though a lot of them wont call themselves allies with osama. And why are they angry with the US? Because they have been occupying their lands for decades and killing their countrymen. Why do you think the terrorist hate america so much? Btw, another fun fact: osama was once US' ally.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    by the masses of players who are tired of the bull**** and politics at the top
    In all fairness, if you decide to play by top rules, i.e. accept to a binding CF with terms attached, and you break said CF, dont come crying when your actions has consequences. It is fair and refreshing to see kds not playing by "top" rules, but seriously speaking, accept a CF, break it, then be sad that people dont trust you or play "fairly" against your kd - thats double standards. I dont see Strippers complaining tbh, it is mainly outsiders with no clue giving their "valuable" assessment of the situation. Strippers knew their actions were risky, and they take whatever comes without complaining. Thats the way to do it imo.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

If Debacuhery would just have CFed SWEA the issue would be a none issue.

If swea is double hostiling for benefit of themselves its rather scummy. If they are razing the dealbreakers then good enough. Although kinda lame to do it well after the fact... but meh!

Pewpew + SWEA double hostile = okay? :p
    So, its only okey to double hostile for own benefit when Abs do it? I see.. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Farore View Post
    If the Dealbreakers did what SWEA is doing now - or for that matter if an unknown or unlinked kingdom did - there would be tons of people up in arms about it and demanding justice or vengeance. Since it is happening to the Dealbreakers and not to a favored kingdom, people are patting SWEA on the back and laughing about it. You want to know why this game has a hard time attracting and keeping new players? How about starting by looking at the top kingdoms, who should be our examples, and the huge double standards they expect everyone to accept.
    Do you just shut off all brain activity and randomly smash the keyboard? Strippers broke a clear CF, they dealbroke - so why would anyone be upset that they get hit into their war? They set the standards themselves. Why are you so pewpew? If Strippers didn't have such a shady history combined with this age dealbreak, people would be throwing rocks at swea - but now, not so much.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    So endub if one breaks their word in age 50 are they forever branded a deal breaker? If one makes a bet or promise in uto forums and breaks it they are forever branded a deal breaker? And if dodgy action happens to them from a kingdom that had nothing to do with it, that kingdom is...ok? not okay? They are a kingdom in the top 10...what's the verdict? Seems like selective ****listing.
    Jamin, the dealbreaking took place THIS age, as in NOW. Why are we theorizing (spelling?) so much here? They dealbroke, they are getting ****played. I do agree its a ****ty move by SWEA, but why are we defending a kd only because it happened to be ABS they dealbroke? C'mon. We all know breaking a CF prematurely is ****, and we all know hitting into war is **** - but when the kd being hit into war has that track record, RECENT track record i might add, why the f00k do we even care??? Put the ABS dislike aside and rethink this whole situation.

Postaholic
    To be honest.. I don't see any one at wrong here... Debauchery, Pew Pew or SWEA.

SWEA was forced to end pump and train up - they will want to get acres in return for the time wasted
    Pew Pew pumped and wanted to war - they gave Debauchery button
    Debauchery wants to play their own game at the top - they got double hostile

Every one wins in my opinion so not sure what's all the fuss about. Eventually SWEA will stop the hits because the gains would sucks. Pewpew and Debauchery gets to war in peace and then when Debauchery ends war with Pewpew, they get the button to press on SWEA.

Every one wins again!

Regular
    Debauchery was punished for the dealbreak with 4 of their players being PK'd in their war with rage.
    This is a douche move by SWEA but I'm sure Debauchery are used to warring 2v1 3v1 by now ;)

Forum Addict
    SWEA do not have to justify this move to the utopian community. Me and Silva talked on whatsapp two days ago where I clearly stated if you make me pump up and don't war me I will hit into your war. I am...maybe was...friend with Silva before all this and made everything clear to him that hey, you are in a **** situation, you dealbreak, you have two kingdoms waiting for you, SWEA won't give you button, PewPew will, and if you still don't want to CF me I will hit into your war if I have to.

We spent 100 of million rebuilding and training, spent 23million gc on a fluffy and of course with pewpew activity they waved before us as we knew. Silva knew all this would happen, eating a wave into fortified against small pewpew orcs ain't a problem. Silva and Cody then wanted SWEA to force to give button and as dealbreakers core was bigger than SWEA core they would get an advantage we were not ready to give them. Their whole plan was all along to force SWEA to give button or no war. Instead we held firm into not giving button but agreed to give unfriendly as we have to soften up their biggies out of war first.

So yes, SWEA did a **** move, but Dealbreakers knew about this and when saying to Silva about me hitting into their war he said no worries we will war you. We even discussed the only way to keep pewpew out is that one side would have to give button and as I told him already then that I won't give button. He was in a **** position why should I agree on something that is not benefitial for SWEA? I then offered CF again but no, they were determined to war us...that is why I demanded the button. And I am just keeping my word to hit into their war.

So before all lamers come in and say that we are kd x and they are kd y...no, we gave them oppurtunity to get out of this, they used this situation thinking we would bend over and give them button. They had a plan it backfired.

Also Dealbreakers kd mates have promised to interfere in all our wars and raze kill us so it is all good. So whatever we do from here is valid after the threats received.

Yep, so when Debauch had reasons for doing something dodgy, the general consensus was, there is no excuse. But you're above the rules Mansoor. Good luck in the future mate :)
    And for the record, please stop making things up about what I said. I did not say BB and AMA will GB you. Grow a pair and man up instead of whispering little lies around to make me look bad, I have the log of our conversation start to finish.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Regular
    He was in a **** position why should I agree on something that is not benefitial for SWEA?
    so tell me wise king of SWEA, why would debauchery agree on something not beneficial for Debauch?

i.e. giving you the button. You were much bigger. Grow a pair

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 77 (14,644 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 73 (14,103 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (284 acres)
    -- Conquest: 2 (257 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (1.3% failure)
    -- Uniques: 21
    Total attacks suffered: 90 (15,534 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 90 (15,534 acres)
    -- Uniques: 33

** The kingdom of pew pew **
    Total land exchanged: -890 (77/90)
    +4,166 An unknown province (19/0)
    +1,316 I took myself out (6 [2]/0)
    +687 I whispered gently (4 [1]/0)
    +625 Then afterwards I (3 [1]/3)
    +552 and then I almost (3 [2]/0)
    +505 and since Im so (5 [2]/1)
    +434 me in the most (4 [1]/0)
    +369 me for a perfect (4 [2]/0)
    +345 on a date and said (2 [1]/0)
    -64 secluded row (3 [1]/4)
    -270 polite I thanked (4 [1]/4)
    -432 slapped me when I (3 [1]/5)
    -456 Im looking grand (5 [2]/3)
    -780 date and wished (0/4)
    -894 walked me home (0/6)
    -951 happiness and bliss (4 [1]/10)
    -971 tried to steal a kiss (4 [1]/9)
    -1,241 restaurant and (0/3)
    -1,787 myself goodnight (2 [1]/15)
    -2,043 in my ear of (2 [1]/23)

** The kingdom of Strippers **
    Total land exchanged: +890 (90/77)
    +1,773 Yosemite Sam (8 [2]/2)
    +1,678 Pepe Le Pews French Sandwich (8 [2]/0)
    +847 Woody Woodpecker (5 [2]/0)
    +776 Miss FrankinCudd (4 [2]/0)
    +775 Porkin the Pig (6 [2]/6)
    +677 Lola the Mistress Bunny (5 [2]/0)
    +581 Black Rage (5 [2]/0)
    +543 Whats up Docc (6 [2]/0)
    +372 Acme Rusty Trombone (6 [2]/0)
    +363 Bugs the Playboy Bunny (5 [2]/1)
    +325 Penelope Pussycat (4 [2]/2)
    +255 Nasty Canasta (5 [2]/2)
    +214 Puff the Angry Dragon (5 [2]/2)
    -408 Marvin the Bloody Martian (0/2)
    -475 Foghorn Leghorn (0/1)
    -489 Shingeki no Kyojin (0/2)
    -548 Destroyer (0/3)
    -585 Wile Pee Coyote (4 [2]/10)
    -672 Tazzy Devil Tea Room Queen (0/2)
    -811 Argentum (6 [2]/7)
    -1,623 Chicken The Chick Kieve (5 [2]/18)
    -2,678 Stiffy Wile E Coyote (3 [1]/17)
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Forum Addict
    Yamibone - Ofc they shouldn't. Hence why CF:ing one party would have been wise. But now they put themselves in this position no?

Jamin - Please post the whole conversation then, at least what I understood, I could be wrong, is that you mentioned AMA and BB coming for us for this. To bad I do not have logs stored as I was on mibbit at that time so now you can alter the conversation as you like.

Thread Information