Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long until Godly quits Havoc?

I would say we put acres on humans and dwarves got pushed back into ez whoring range, while you had to withdraw to prevent the destruction of the cow you "bolstered" lol.

It's very clear who's win column got a mark.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

more PR bull****. I extend the same offer to you Godly. $20 on whether or not you will crown.
    The End of an Era

This is the same stupid bet made to me by Proteus like 4 rounds ago. Why would I bet straight up that I'm going to crown against 10 other kingdoms with kingdoms like SWEA, debauchery and Pewpew who are just playing without any rules? Give me 10:1 odds and I'll consider it.
    Last edited by Godly; 15-07-2013 at 18:27.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

If before the start of the 2012-2013 NBA season, I gave you 1:1 odds that Miami would win the championship, would you have taken the bet? I know I would have.
    The End of an Era

Of course I wouldn't because I could go to Vegas and get 2/3/4:1 odds. Things are rarely 1:1. For example, current odds for Heat to win title in 2014 is 2:1. Now that Rage/Sanc/HoH have laid a collective egg, why would I ever take 1:1 odds on us crowning. I wouldn't take 1:1 odds on ANYONE crowning at this point. This has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever said.
    Last edited by Godly; 15-07-2013 at 19:24.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    It's very clear who's win column got a mark.
    And "pyrrhic victory" still has the word "victory" in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    This has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever said.
    *Lights flame thrower* Godly, you have to be one of the dumbest human beings on the planet, even your signature screams of your ignorance, most dominating utopia career really? Aren't you like 10th on the crown list? The narcissism astounds me, your ego over so few accomplishments in life is ridiculous! Seriously, I laugh histerically every time I read one of your self-absorbed, I'm so much better than everyone, everyone bow before my ineptitude posts. Sure you have fans, but so do Nickleback, Avril Levine, and Justin Beiber (all Canadian coincidentally, you wouldn't happen to be Canadian would you Godly?) So, what I'm trying to say Godly is STFU, sit your ass down, and call me when you accomplish something worth mentioning.

P.S. before you come at me with the "who the f?&@ is this noob rant" you don't know me, you don't know which kd I'm from, you don't know if I've kicked your ass before. Now come at me with your nerd rage/noodley arm flailing reply. Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by jelloshots View Post
    And "pyrrhic victory" still has the word "victory" in it.
    except that the cost of our victory is in no way fatal or even a big deal.

oh no! we got some dwarves chained down to a size where they can gain 1.5k acres from whoring.

watch what happens now.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    If before the start of the 2012-2013 NBA season, I gave you 1:1 odds that Miami would win the championship, would you have taken the bet? I know I would have.
    I'll take that bet on next season. I don't think lebron can handle three in a row.

$20 via paypal?
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jago View Post
    *Lights flame thrower* Godly, you have to be one of the dumbest human beings on the planet, even your signature screams of your ignorance, most dominating utopia career really? Aren't you like 10th on the crown list? The narcissism astounds me, your ego over so few accomplishments in life is ridiculous! Seriously, I laugh histerically every time I read one of your self-absorbed, I'm so much better than everyone, everyone bow before my ineptitude posts. Sure you have fans, but so do Nickleback, Avril Levine, and Justin Beiber (all Canadian coincidentally, you wouldn't happen to be Canadian would you Godly?) So, what I'm trying to say Godly is STFU, sit your ass down, and call me when you accomplish something worth mentioning.

P.S. before you come at me with the "who the f?&@ is this noob rant" you don't know me, you don't know which kd I'm from, you don't know if I've kicked your ass before. Now come at me with your nerd rage/noodley arm flailing reply. Have a nice day!
    I think you said everything worth stating in your P.S. Just to set the record straight, I started college at age 16, am a software engineer and received my masters degree at age 22. So I'm hardly one of the dumbest human beings on the planet or lack accomplishments. I recommend putting down your prepaid smartphone and going back to flipping the burgers. All jobs are important in this economy.

Thumbs up

i demand moar!!
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

>software engineering
    >academically impressive

choose one.

#tactics

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I think you said everything worth stating in your P.S. Just to set the record straight, I started college at age 16, am a software engineer and received my masters degree at age 22. So I'm hardly one of the dumbest human beings on the planet or lack accomplishments. I recommend putting down your prepaid smartphone and going back to flipping the burgers. All jobs are important in this economy.
    So you dropped out at 16 and got your G.E.D. Then moved on to Devry and received your masters after 6 years. Way to lower the bar. Spare me the sad details of your meager existence. I said let me know when you do accomplish something worth mentioning or impressive. Is that your go-to line to impress the people you meet? "I got my masters from University of Phoenix at 22, NOW LOVE ME!!!!"
    For the love of Godly man, do something with your life!!!

Godly I thought you were gonna spam I told you so everywhere for the next 3 days... how's that working out for you?

Actually anyone I meet would never question my intelligence. Furthermore, neither Devry nor UoPx have a software engineering program bachelors or masters. They teach software engineering "technology" which is basically just a glorified IT program. I was paid to go to a top engineering school due to my grades and SAT scores.

So what have you accomplished?

Elldallan: I'm waiting for round 2 of course! We got you guys right where we want you.
    Last edited by Godly; 15-07-2013 at 22:26.

Thread Information