Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs AMA Round 2

Havoc vs AMA Round 2

This is happening. Discuss!!
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Veteran
    zzzzzz
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Enthusiast
    why?

Post Fiend
    goldy !!

meh.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Last I heard it was BB v Havoc Round 1. You're obviously out of the loop after disappearing once again for a while.

He wants it to happen real bad, because he fears the flogshow. If he says it will happen enough, maybe he will be able to convince someone other than himself.

Essentially, what is happening here is that Godly is desperately trying to dodge Beastblood. By putting this thread up preemptively, it'll make flogger look bad if BB doubles Havoc (which apparently flogger cares about?).
    The End of an Era

Postaholic
    oh sweet, anather thread were the same 10 ppl argues about the same things that hapends in age 45, 47, 50 and 51.

Maybe some flames about simians and some random bet aswell (if were luckey enuff)

Quote Originally Posted by NoseBlood View Post
    oh sweet, anather thread were the same 10 ppl argues about the same things that hapends in age 45, 47, 50 and 51.

Maybe some flames about simians and some random bet aswell (if were luckey enuff)
    I remember when all of these wars started to get covered on the forums, it was mostly setup and strategy talk. It was a very nice thing compared to all dip talk and flames etc etc. The only problem was that i had to go tell ppl to edit posts. I remember clearly that Simians vs Sanctuary was one of the first wars that got heavy coverage on these forums, mostly strategic talk to help both sides in our 14 day war. I had to go and tell people "hey, plz go edit that post plz, you just told Jdorje exactly how to beat us". I remember Baka making such a post and it had totaly killed our war if that strategy had been adapted. Still, this was better then the cock-measuring fights that is ongoing right now.

Just my 5 cents
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by NoseBlood View Post

People like you usually start the derailing. Just look at Anri's response which is off-topic to the thread itself

epic failed troll!

Veteran
    Gl to Havoc and AMA round 2 , As long as no CF terms has been made i cant see how BB can interfear unless they want to do a abs last round vs AMA and 2 vs 1 , Is bad enouth it happens many times last 2 ages i whuld think ppl can do 1 vs 1 still , Its more fun that way but who know mabe AMA will go fortified and Havoc wont hit and then BB can take over we see time will tell.

Any way gl to who ever fights :D

Forum Addict
    Interesting, this was actually the best move. Another good fight!! Will leadership in both camps be up for it? Do they have the stamina? Can AMA 3 calves mess with Havocs big gun? Last war was very interesting strategic wise, lets see what Zauper and Elit can cook this time, if both parties are interested in a rematch...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Gl to Havoc and AMA round 2 , As long as no CF terms has been made i cant see how BB can interfear unless they want to do a abs last round vs AMA and 2 vs 1 , Is bad enouth it happens many times last 2 ages i whuld think ppl can do 1 vs 1 still , Its more fun that way but who know mabe AMA will go fortified and Havoc wont hit and then BB can take over we see time will tell.

Any way gl to who ever fights :D
    So Havoc can just refuse to cf and that should prevent BB from going after them?!
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Not Sure Dodge BB going to work.
    I made my job and offered Havoc CF after war was over.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information