Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs AMA Round 2

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Not Sure Dodge BB going to work.
    I made my job and offered Havoc CF after war was over.
    So if we don't get CF you won't war Havoc again?
    Last edited by munk; 16-07-2013 at 11:33.

Maybe yes , maybe no

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Maybe yes , maybe no
    So im hearing a definete maybe?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    So im hearing a definete maybe?
    usually always

I'm not sure how this is a BB dodge. I've been on record saying I'll wave AMA over and over all round win lose or draw. This is simply me carrying out my promise.

Elit interfered by noticing us when we were going to fight BB, so he's got his hands full with us all round.

As Realest would say, he made his bed.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    So Havoc can just refuse to cf and that should prevent BB from going after them?!
    I don't have to CF anyone. You're thinking of another game or something.

I think AMA sleeps just fine in the bed they made for themselfs. Havoc might be a bit more sleepness at night.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I don't have to CF anyone. You're thinking of another game or something.
    Godly, are you running havoc now? I thought you would have left by YR5. Guess I owe someone credits now.

Veteran
    [14:25] <Godly> i took a poll of utopians and 81% said Havoc wins round 2 hands down

Logging for future taunt.

Veteran
    I am just saying that if you don't accept the cf now you'd better not come crying about 2 on 1 later :).
    Also about your poll who wins round 2, you switched from sims to polls?
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Why would there be a 2 on 1? Are you saying that you won't fight us 1v1? We are forced to accept a CF otherwise there will be a GB? Is this the state of utopia? :P

Also, we were open to a CF deal if it included pushing back BB as well so we could have time to prepare for a fair conflict 1v1 with BB. flogger wouldn't yield, so there is no CF deal with you guys either. If you want a deal with us, make flogger deal.

I like to post
    Also, we were open to a CF deal if it included pushing back BB as well so we could have time to prepare for a fair conflict 1v1 with BB. flogger wouldn't yield, so there is no CF deal with you guys either. If you want a deal with us, make flogger deal.
    Its what mean dodge. You want to wave us for run from BB.
    Godly, are you kd leader now? Why posting in forum and making drama when none from Havoc leaders made it?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

The only drama so far has been the threat of a GB for a legitimate wave that we want to make. Dodge? Like when BB dodged us by having you guys notice us?

We are entitled to pursue the best possible conflict for us. Right now, our best possible conflict is AMA. If we get an extension with BB, we might be willing to fight them. I don't know how this is difficult to understand. This isn't a boxing match where fights are preassigned. If we don't have a CF with you, you are a target. If you want a CF with us, you gotta deal. It's just that simple.

I like to post
    The only drama so far has been the threat of a GB for a legitimate wave that we want to make. Dodge? Like when BB dodged us by having you guys notice us?

We are entitled to pursue the best possible conflict for us. Right now, our best possible conflict is AMA. If we get an extension with BB, we might be willing to fight them. I don't know how this is difficult to understand. This isn't a boxing match where fights are preassigned. If we don't have a CF with you, you are a target. If you want a CF with us, you gotta deal. It's just that simple.
    If there is chances for diplo and different solutions why posting in forum before it ha happen?
    Not like you will full wave us how we did.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Just because absalom deals in package deals where you either Cf the entire alliance or none at all, doesn't mean that everybody deals that way, Godly. We don't have control over what BB does, so if they happen to wave you after there is no more active hostile, by any of the ABS definitions from the previous ages, we would have no control over it. We would only argue the validity of their claim that there was no active hostile, as will you, but our arguments will be blown away by the people in your kingdom that happened to play for Absalom at the time they used the situation that BB will make use of to wave you.

Whoops!
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Thread Information