Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs AMA Round 2

It's fun to see godly peeing his pants with fear at the thought of having to fight flogger.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Cello, so you're planning on taking 48 hrs worth of retaliated hits just for BB to save you? Are you really that scared?
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Cello, so you're planning on taking 48 hrs worth of retaliated hits just for BB to save you? Are you really that scared?
    Wait a minute, by waving AMA again you are running away from BB and yet you're the one calling people scared?

Regular
    The only drama so far has been the threat of a GB for a legitimate wave that we want to make. Dodge? Like when BB dodged us by having you guys notice us?
    Do you live in the land of make believe? "Like when BB dodged us by having you guys notice us?" Wow, I didn't see that one coming. BB would have been totally fine warring you but we had a CF that was more than a week away from expiring yet. Check with your leaders. Oh wait, I think you are a leader by the way you talk in here so you should have known that already. The Godly re-write of reality is quite funny.

How are we running away from anyone? We are CFed with BB right now. AMA is our only open target. Let's say for example BB does notice us, yes, AMA is the better target. I'm not scared of BB but why would I take the harder target? I don't understand why anyone is making this argument?

Now, in AMA's shoes, they are out right saying that if we wave them, they won't make hits for 48 hrs. THAT is scared.

October, on the subject of fear, you guys won't extend a CF with us because you want to fight us when we're down. If you really want to fight us, give us the full CF and we'll do this 1v1 the right way. I am not scared of BB. I am scared of fighting any kingdom with tons of GC stocked while we just got out of a grueling war. I mean I'm just telling it how it is tbh.
    Last edited by Godly; 16-07-2013 at 14:50.

October, on the subject of fear, you guys won't extend a CF with us because you want to fight us when we're down. If you really want to fight us, give us the full CF and we'll do this 1v1 the right way.
    But thats like if you were so eager to war AMA again why did you withdraw from the previous war? If you really wanted to fight you could just stayed in war but apparently you didnt want to fight but now you want to fight again? Seems odd.

It's a tactical WD. We were content on the progress we made with the core and wanted to save cow. Now we can recharge and collect our earned land.

It's a tactical WD. We were content on the progress we made with the core and wanted to save cow. Now we can recharge and collect our earned land.
    So, wait a minute you played so badly you were about to lose your cow but yet you talk about collect "earned land" Sounds you were just scared to me.

Regular
    Godly, if the situation was switched with us would you be so gracious to extend a CF to fight on "fair" grounds. The stuff zauper was throwing out to convince us to extend yesterday just wasn't very convincing tbh.

I like to post
    Godly, you are one solider in your kd. Talking in pub like leader dont help kd or any other involved side. Just "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob."
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm not making excuses or spinning or doing a PR stunt tbh. This is 100% real talk. I don't like spinning.

1) We had to WD to save cow. Yes, you could say we were scared of losing cow.
    2) We now face a decision to make between AMA and BB. We can either go after the kd that we just fought with who is softened up from our gameplan or a kingdom that has been sitting back using their pool and collecting GC. Who would you pick? Surely you, being such a brave man, would go for BB. Me, being a smart man, goes for AMA.

Now that I've reiterated this 7 different times in 7 different ways, is this so hard to understand? My job in Havoc is to advise the best options. AMA is the best option. You can call me scared or whatever, but I'm not scared of utopia. I'm not scared of losing because it's just a game and we do it all over again in 2 months. My job is to put us in the best possible position to win. Fair enough?

October, you have to look at the totality of the situation. Surely it isn't ideal for BB to extend since their advantage is the fact that we just fought someone else and are depleted. But you also don't want us to farm AMA so you have to deal a little bit to secure the fight with us.
    Last edited by Godly; 16-07-2013 at 15:07.

Regular
    Godly, I think you are underestimating one of the kingdoms involved here. They did just beat you or is your memory so short.

I think they're doing a pretty good job of underestimating themselves tbh. I've heard it from now 5 different people in their kd that they will take the hits for 48 hrs and not make it an active hostile so you guys can hit us. I think it's a bluff, but we'll see.

Can we lose? Of course. But I would take our chances vs AMA instead of BB any day with the current layouts.

Godly, ur gonna war AMA whole age just to avoid warring BB?

Drug, we will fight the best target always unless there is an attractive CF deal that will give us time to fight the kd of your choosing. Hopefully everyone here can respect that and stay out of our conflicts. I know that's asking a lot this round lol :)

Thread Information