Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs AMA Round 2

OK, Godly. I just was wondering abt our warwin crown chances ;)

lol nice
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Veteran
    So i guess Godly u mean your are giving us the button? Cause otherwise we can just exchange some hits and it can always happen that BB do not agree that is active hostile and just serve you the notice. Or maybe your thread here in forums is a precaution "We started a forum thread! BB are not allowed to notice us!"
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Postaholic
    You can't dodge and hide for long Godly... I'm still coming for you :)

Regular
    Can BB get involved if AMA stops hitting for >12hrs as it wont be active hostile? Just saying

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by zee View Post
    Can BB get involved if AMA stops hitting for >12hrs as it wont be active hostile? Just saying
    What did Havoc do last age?

this thread does more bad than good. This is like going to the police station to file a preemptive report, but you look like a little ***** doing so.
    The End of an Era

Forum Addict
    2 cow vs 1 cow scenario is a guaranteed win especially with the nice pump

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Dodge? Like when BB dodged us by having you guys notice us?
    AMA's notice on you was entirely on their own agenda. Stop making up bedtime stories.

October, on the subject of fear, you guys won't extend a CF with us because you want to fight us when we're down. If you really want to fight us, give us the full CF and we'll do this 1v1 the right way. I am not scared of BB. I am scared of fighting any kingdom with tons of GC stocked while we just got out of a grueling war. I mean I'm just telling it how it is tbh.
    You have 22 races with ToG. That aside, in order to extend, both parties need to agree on terms. Since you think our demands are not good and we don't like yours, we are both comfortable not extending.
    Whether you re-wave AMA or not, you'll still end up not being as prepared as you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by zee View Post
    Yes they can, Havoc is Abs and Abs decided upon that rule. Pretty much everyone agreed that it was a retarded rule and that Abs leaders was insane when they claimed it but I'm guessing AMA will make sure to pay Havoc back for the ****play Havoc and Sanct did to AMA last age.

How are we running away from anyone? We are CFed with BB right now. AMA is our only open target. Let's say for example BB does notice us, yes, AMA is the better target. I'm not scared of BB but why would I take the harder target? I don't understand why anyone is making this argument?
    Yes but you or BB can give notice from what I've heard and by applying the same logic Abs applied last age when Havoc and Sanct 2v1'ed AMA if BB notices you you're dodging.

Now, in AMA's shoes, they are out right saying that if we wave them, they won't make hits for 48 hrs. THAT is scared.
    No they would obviously hit the entire time during those 48h, and then when BB's notice runs out BB will wave you. If I was AMA I would keep trading hits with you until you press button with BB then wave into war to recoup acres lost. Godly you need to remember that after last age AMA has about a hundred reasons to ****play Havoc/Sanct/Abs and not even one to play nice unless it benefits them.

October, on the subject of fear, you guys won't extend a CF with us because you want to fight us when we're down. If you really want to fight us, give us the full CF and we'll do this 1v1 the right way. I am not scared of BB. I am scared of fighting any kingdom with tons of GC stocked while we just got out of a grueling war. I mean I'm just telling it how it is tbh.
    They won't extend with you because obviously you'd be a better target now than if they let you prepare, same reason you want to go after AMA...
    Last edited by Elldallan; 16-07-2013 at 18:10.

Veteran
    Godly says "I want to fight AMA cause we are in a better position against them. It is logical to go after a kd that is less prepared"
    Godly says "If BB extends our CF we can prepare and war them".
    I paraphrase but my question is, why would BB extend the CF and don't go after you now, for the same reasons you use to go after AMA?
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

I like to post
    Don't know why ppl spend time to argue with Godly. He is not part from Havoc leadership.
    AMA offered Havoc CF and they can pick for how long duration want. Offer was rejected. Look silly to me when we all know BB is going to notice Havoc. Ever if we war again they wont be in better position vs BB after war from now.
    Its shame how Zauper and rest from Havoc don't take me serious and cant make correct decision.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    nvm
    Last edited by Zauper; 16-07-2013 at 18:31. Reason: nvm

Actually I just wanted predictions.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information