Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs AMA Round 2

What if Elit leaves eowcf early and waves some small kingdom in the top 20, will Havoc wave him making it 2vs1? and by doing so entitles Elit's friends to step in?
    And once BB notice Havoc, even if they run, BB can still hit them once notice expires, even into active hostile/war?

Interesting :)

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Last I heard it was BB v Havoc Round 1. You're obviously out of the loop after disappearing once again for a while.
    Isn't it funny that it seems like people knew that since even before the thread was made? Would that mean BB will more likely hostile Havoc regardless if Havoc hostiles AMA?

What happens if they do...will we finally see anti-ABS flags fly? Or will BB just be there to power play and prove no difference between normal KDs and ABS KDs?
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Veteran
    DonJuan. Havoc knew that BB is coming for them after AMA. That's nothing new to the community but you I guess. It would be exactly the same if it was Rage and Havoc against BB/AMA. So please stop antagonizing AMA and BB. For everyone involved in the diplo it was clear what will happen this age and who wars who. Godly is right that Havoc would go for the best option they have, but that doesn't mean that all other kds will just do what's best for Havoc. I just don't see why BB would extend the CF even more (i think they extended it once so far this age), just because Havoc prefer to war AMA again. If I was BB I'd just ask for a free land and maybe i would consider it. As for all implications of double play of aabs against Havoc. I never saw you defend AMA last age when they were doubled, but the contrary. Also if we have the same situation AMA would play the part of Sanctuary, Havoc will be AMA from last age and BB would be Havoc = that ended into a war between AMA and Havoc which now would be BB vs Havoc. :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    DonJuan. Havoc knew that BB is coming for them after AMA. That's nothing new to the community but you I guess. It would be exactly the same if it was Rage and Havoc against BB/AMA. So please stop antagonizing AMA and BB. For everyone involved in the diplo it was clear what will happen this age and who wars who. Godly is right that Havoc would go for the best option they have, but that doesn't mean that all other kds will just do what's best for Havoc. I just don't see why BB would extend the CF even more (i think they extended it once so far this age), just because Havoc prefer to war AMA again. If I was BB I'd just ask for a free land and maybe i would consider it. As for all implications of double play of aabs against Havoc. I never saw you defend AMA last age when they were doubled, but the contrary. Also if we have the same situation AMA would play the part of Sanctuary, Havoc will be AMA from last age and BB would be Havoc = that ended into a war between AMA and Havoc which now would be BB vs Havoc. :)
    +1

You got me...I am trollolololing at all of you and Godly is just making me laugh.

But it's true I do not know anything about what goes on the top 5/10/20/50/100...in fact what I know is what I read here in the forums because all of you douches act even more douchey on IRC and that irritates me. So I begin to entertain myself by poking and diving into what people say to my questions.

I used to play during a time when there was no CF deals except with your aggressors and its remarkable to me that people argue and troll harder than I do over verbal pacts that dictates your gaming experience.

If you ask me I'm just waiting for the alliance war to begin so I can join a side and have my fun...at least that's what used to happen in 2v1s :-/
    Last edited by DonJuan; 16-07-2013 at 20:34.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Soul_hunter, no offense but from the few postings you've made here it's pretty obvious that you don't have a firm grasp on how top kd CFs work in utopia. I'll try to explain one more time for you benefit.

We don't need BB to extend anything. Their notice that they will certainly do ends once we're hostile with AMA. If AMA chooses not to enter a hostile with us (by not hitting back), BB still has to wait the full notice period before they can strike us. There is also a reset clause in our agreement with BB. Every time you REENTER hostile with us by striking back, their notice is reset and they have to renotice.

What does this mean for you? I'll break down your options so we're all clear here:
    If you want to dodge, you have to wait 48 hrs from when we give you button to stop making hits before BB can come save you. Once if you start hitting, BB has to re-notice. If you, for example, retal us for 36 hrs and then stop hitting, BB's notice resets after 12 hrs after you last hit, so you've actually costed yourself 12 extra hours since they will have to wait 12 hrs then renotice for a full 48 hrs for 60 hours total.

Your other option to dodge is you'll need to wave another kingdom *in your war range* and give them a button to be in an active hostile with another kd and hope they don't just not hit you for 12 hrs because then we'll just strike you. And believe me any kingdom you wave will get a message from me to not hit you back in exchange for some future considerations.

Your ass is literally mine, so I don't need to call dibs. I suggest you guys fully prepare for a conflict. The only person now who can end round 2 is flogger with some kind of huge CF deal.

Once again, this thread was meant to take predictions, not to claim any "dibs" or review utopia contracts. We don't need to do any of that because Elit is fully aware of all of this. See you guys in a couple days!
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thumbs up

sn0re.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Veteran
    I am on a vacation in Croatia :D, so I don't really care dear Godly.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Fanatic
    Wow you guys make simple things so difficult or this is some stupid PR ****. To make it real simple for you

1) Any kingdom is allowed to pursue its own self interest and this is what it entails
    2)If you want to wave someone who you think is an easier fight than some other kd and you don't have a cf, you can
    3) some other kingdom wants to fight you? Who the **** cares you don't need to accomodate them..they wanna wave you and you want another kd, too ****ign bad for the kd who wants to wave you if you have a notice with them and can wave someone else first?
    4) Accusing people of running is the dumbest thing ever, After all these years of playing I have seen every single kingdom pick whoever they want to fight based on their self interest...its not running
    -its only running when you wave some small weak sauce kingdom to dodge a strong one, AMA is not a weak sauce kd.

As for specific things go
    1) Looks like havoc wd to save their cow but managed to hit elits down, they feel they have a better chance in war with 1 true cow vs 3 small 11k provs than then the previous match up of 1 big cow 2 little in ama vs 1 big/1little in havoc, them wanting to war again to try to win is reasonable....who says one kd gets to decide the fight is over after 1 war, if the other kd wants to wave again and there is no cf they can
    2) Ama can obviously do things to make sure bb fights havoc instead like waving another target or retal warring and not going to war or whatever, wouldnt even be surprised to see ama send ingame cf so bb waves

The one thing thats kinda funny to me is people claimed to not say **** for PR reasons but actually meant it. I remember talking to flogger ages back with him saying he doesnt vulture people and doesnt want to be vultured himself as its his biggest pet peave in this game. I replied yea thats a bunch of PR ****, you will obviously vulture someone when it benefits you. Nice to see it was a pr stunt after all. I dont really care who wins as i dont play so GL to both.

Lastly why is baka saying stuff like "im coming for havoc." Baka is damn bad and its been proven already by his long history of farming out in the top and on the ghetto level.'if it was just baka leading havoc would be thrilled to fight him, unfortunately for them its flogger they need to deal with.

Thumbs up

The don has spoken. I am not worthy.

Sure... when I explain it in 8* different ways, I get trolled by noobs. When Don Proteus explains it, it all makes sense. Wtf...

*8 different ways:
    1) I'm not sure how this is a BB dodge. I've been on record saying I'll wave AMA over and over all round win lose or draw.

2) I don't have to CF anyone. You're thinking of another game or something.

3) Why would there be a 2 on 1? Are you saying that you won't fight us 1v1? We are forced to accept a CF otherwise there will be a GB? Is this the state of utopia? :P

4) We are entitled to pursue the best possible conflict for us. Right now, our best possible conflict is AMA. If we get an extension with BB, we might be willing to fight them. I don't know how this is difficult to understand. This isn't a boxing match where fights are preassigned. If we don't have a CF with you, you are a target. If you want a CF with us, you gotta deal. It's just that simple.

5) How are we running away from anyone? We are CFed with BB right now. AMA is our only open target. Let's say for example BB does notice us, yes, AMA is the better target. I'm not scared of BB but why would I take the harder target? I don't understand why anyone is making this argument?

6) If you really want to fight us, give us the full CF and we'll do this 1v1 the right way. I am not scared of BB. I am scared of fighting any kingdom with tons of GC stocked while we just got out of a grueling war. I mean I'm just telling it how it is tbh.

7) We now face a decision to make between AMA and BB. We can either go after the kd that we just fought with who is softened up from our gameplan or a kingdom that has been sitting back using their pool and collecting GC. Who would you pick? Surely you, being such a brave man, would go for BB. Me, being a smart man, goes for AMA. Now that I've reiterated this 7 different times in 7 different ways, is this so hard to understand? My job in Havoc is to advise the best options. AMA is the best option. You can call me scared or whatever, but I'm not scared of utopia. I'm not scared of losing because it's just a game and we do it all over again in 2 months. My job is to put us in the best possible position to win. Fair enough?

8) We don't need BB to extend anything. Their notice that they will certainly do ends once we're hostile with AMA. If AMA chooses not to enter a hostile with us (by not hitting back), BB still has to wait the full notice period before they can strike us. There is also a reset clause in our agreement with BB. Every time you REENTER hostile with us by striking back, their notice is reset and they have to renotice.
    Last edited by Godly; 16-07-2013 at 23:11.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thumbs up

it's not something you can teach

@ Soul_Hunter
    having blast ???? :D
    Dementia 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    sn0re.
    it feels so weird and unnatural agreeing with kuhan. and i agree with him more than once on the same page!
    What does 1337 mean?

Thumbs up

Lol. This thread is amazing.
    10/10
    - = Paintrain = -

Quote Originally Posted by zee View Post
    Can BB get involved if AMA stops hitting for >12hrs as it wont be active hostile? Just saying
    This is accurate. AMA can even send an ingame CF during those 12 hours to make it more legit. Sorry Godly, but there is no dodging Beastblood.

Edit: I stand corrected. Didn't notice the reset clause Godly posted. Looks like Havoc has outs. If AMA doesn't fight, I would try Dealbreakers whether you have a deal with them or not. Anything goes against those ****players.
    Last edited by endub; 17-07-2013 at 00:55. Reason: Noob stuff

Thread Information