Thread: province death

province death

had a province die today while at war. believe he was hit to under 200 acres. hear logging in when uder that you might be killed off. is that true. when i used to play it was only able to be done intra kingdom like that i believe or 0 peasents, 0 acres.

Your province will collapse (die) under the following conditions:

Acres reach 0.
    Peasants reach 0.
    Province Inactivity. The province will be removed from the game when a duration of time has gone without activity.
    Player controlling the province chooses to destroy it.

There is no random chance factor that under a certain amount of acres you could lose your province. I've seen players with 5, 10, 15, 20 acres - survive through war. I think we've given a 200a province a title of Prince before.

Logging into your account won't kill you, he probably reached 0 peasants.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    If his province is no longer in the kingdom, it means he destroyed it himself.

If you destroy your own province that leaves a very specific message in the paper.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Shifty11 and Bishop are right. Alazne is wrong
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

April 6 of YR5 Alas, the once proud province of _____ has collapsed and lies in ruins.

that a death or delete, seen deletes says somthign about slipping away. but if its death thougth they can restart

Quote Originally Posted by hybreed View Post
    April 6 of YR5 Alas, the once proud province of _____ has collapsed and lies in ruins.

that a death or delete, seen deletes says somthign about slipping away. but if its death thougth they can restart
    It's a prov death that should allow respawning in the same kingdom if he hasn't taken any intra-kd hits

This is the message for a prov deleted by game mods:
    "The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province [.....] and crushed it."
    Last edited by Landro; 17-07-2013 at 07:45.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Fiend
    Another possibility I can think of, hybreed, is that he didn't know he can restart it. I don't know how it is. Maybe he will see it in the Lobby when he opens the game again?

Thread Information